TURN AROUND

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

”What do you like best?” 

 

Every foot steps marks on the muddy ground while they walk through....indication that a rain had fallen before......

 

Chaeyoung take her eyes to the one she’s with....

 

”Rain or snow?”

 

’ She was always asking questions that was kinda weird....of all the things that has a mark on my memory....it was my memory with her....that child one summer ‘

 

 

”Stupid Rain” Nakko curse out while she’s on the side of a store trying to think how to run so she can get inside the school.....

 

she feel so annoyed of all the things she hates rain so much.....

 

she was puffing her cheeks trying to think how to get through this messy rain....

 

that’s it! she’s done....she’s gonna run ahead to enter in.....

 

her feet is ready to run....but....

 

she halted when something block her....

 

it was an open umbrella.....

 

she look up only to see that tall figure holding the open umbrella that’s blocking her....

 

she had that straight face and such....she didnt even realize that she has been looking at her too much until Chaeyoung look at her....

 

”Youll get sick if you run ahead” Chaeyoung said...

 

but that straighT face had produce a small smile....

 

Nakko look away and grab the handle of the umbrella making Chaeyoung surprise....

 

Chaeyoung was just looking at her....

 

”Are you going or not?!” she had that coice that seems more irritated...

 

 

Chaeyoung got a little stun that she move immediately....

 

Chaeyoung doesnt even realize it But Nakko got tense when Chaeyoung had held her hand thats holding the umbrella....her hand held Nakko’s shoulder as she urge them to run....

 

they both run through...

 

’ Nakyung you stupid! how can you like this kind of a person ‘

 

 

Nakko sighed on her seat while everyone on the class are laughing and entertained as Chaeyoung do her report in front of the class.....

 

’ She looks like a stupid dork who just dont care about things around her ‘

 

Chaeyoung is really serious on shooting some balls while they are on the gym class....while some of the girls seems to admire her too....

 

Nakko just roll her eyes on them as she fix her bag and leave...

 

’ There’s no single thing good about her....yeah, she’s tall rather than that what else? what else is good about her that youre so in love with her ?’

 

 

Nakko is stretching her neck and hands while walking on the groundway through the side of the school premises.....

 

”School is really boring” she uttered irritatedly while standing still trying to relax herself.....

 

”ah! really!!” Nakko is really annoyed....

 

 

”Wow! youre alone right now?!” 

 

a rough tone of voice had emerge through....

 

Nakko didnt move at all and didnt mind that.....

 

but then she felt their prescence so near....

 

”Where’s youre musician friends?” that voice came near that Nakko immediately felt annoyed...

 

”Yah! im talking to you?!” she pull Nakko to look back.....

 

A glare had immediately place on...

 

they were obviously mocking her.....

 

Nakko had look at each of them.....

 

3 group of women who looks ragged on their school uniform.....

 

then the hand that’s holding her arm....

 

”take youre hand away from me?” Nakko stated with that lazy eyes and firm tone making those women burst out of laughter.....

 

she let go and started making fun of Nakko....

 

Who are these people? Nakko thought as she look at each one of them....

 

one thin woman who looks like a stick with a head...then a loud woman with straight hair that seems to be trying hard to have those good length of a hair...then the seem to be leader who looks stupid with those earphones dangling on her neck.....

 

”Yah! you look more irritating than the usual?” one of them said....

 

the leader had push her shoukder that Nakko was move away...

 

something had triggered Nakko.....

 

”Are you guys just jealous of me?” Nakko blurted out that made each one of them shook at how straightforward that was....

 

no one got to respond that Nakko continue....

 

”Coz im more beautiful and guys tend to go to me than any of you?” Nakko hit it right to the core that one of them got piss that she push Nakko....

 

Nakko had fallen down.....

 

that made Nakko sneered....

 

”You stupid...yeah guys may flock on you but once they know how weird you are they wont give a damn....” they started laughing.....

 

Nakko tried to Stand up but the other one grab her bag and started opening it and throwing her things......

 

A book had hit her head....a blood had seam down a little.....

 

She grin then close her eyes....

 

’ Nakyung-ah, youre letting these kind of people do these to you? seriously?....dont worry, Nakko will protect you ‘

 

Nakko felt a pencil at her hand.....

 

she held it so tight...her eyes roam on the three and trying to think who to hit first.....or maybe at the same time....

 

She’s about to swish it to the leader who was throwing her things away....

 

but she was still preparing to move it when someone held her hand that she stop...even those bullies had stop....

 

It was.....

 

 

”Lee Chaeyoung” Nakko had called that..surprise at the sudden appearance of her

 

the bullies got scared on an instant at the sight of Lee Chaeyoung..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter