HAROM

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her childhood is something she doesn't want to bring back to her life forever but still it finds a way to haunt her......

 

one summer.......

 

"Youre gloomy again?" She said while walking around her....

Back then she thought that Kid she always met at  the woods was annoying.....

always following her wherever she goes at every part of the woods and somehow cant get the signal that she wants to be alone.....

the truth is she never knew her name or where she came from.....she once ask her but she just answer....

"I'm just a ghost that come and go" an innocent answer with an innocent smile.....

 

but she just got use to that girl that everytime she just get at the exact time on the woods just to see her....

"Here"

She turn her head up and look at her while the girl is handing her a bar of chocolate.....

"You like chocolate so much" she giggled after and sat beside her.....

they stay on that position for awhile.....

she's plainly weird and annoying.....the way she talks is so cute that she wants to cringe but what is it really that makes her want to see her everyday......

Hayoung told her while they are eating dinner at the older ones house that maybe she just want someone to understand her clearly thats the reason HAyoung gave her when she had asked the older one....

 

"I want you to meet my Hayoung unnie" she said one day while they are at the bridge of the river

"ill be glad to meet her" she answered that made her look the other girl....

 

she just look at the river below.....

 

but she look beside her when she heard her grunting and to her surprise she's already standing on the rails of the bridge....

"Yah! go down there?" she motion her hands trying to catch her if she ever fall....

she just look back with that annoying smile....for her it's annoying yet somewhere deep within it feels warm

"Chaeyoung is scared"

 

a pinch form her emotions had pull her when that girl said that.......

"If i leave will you be sad?"

her hands drop down and just stare at her.....

"where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked while she stare at her

 

"i dont know" she replied and spread her arms, close her eyes while chaeyoung just watch her.....

she didnt realize how much she's staring at her until she just saw her drop herself on the river......

 

"Ya!" she look down and her eyes look below......and thought did she really jump?

 

seconds and still she's not going out of the water.....

is she drowning? she thought.....

"YA!!!!" she shouted.......she had enough of it and panic that she step up on the rails of the bridge and remove all those thoughts that maybe the river is deep?

the moment she jump she close her eyes and scream..........

 

the splash of water just made her realize she fell down on the river....she started wriggling herself so she wont drown but then she just realize that it isnt deep at all when her feet are already stepping on the ground of the river.....

"Chaeyoungie"

that made her look back on the girl who actually hid  below the bridge.....

"you fooled me!!!" 

she laugh after that Chaeyoung feels so mad....

"Ya! i got worried then youll just laugh at me?"

the girl stop smiling when chaeyoung had heightened her voice.....

"im sorry"

she then raise her head and showed that smile

"but im glad youre worried for me"

Chaeyoung look away and had that shy face

"well everyone will be worried at something like that" she tried to reason out and try to deny that she's really worried.....

she got froze when all of a sudden the girl hug her......

"i really like Chaeyoungie"

 

her lips had unconciously lifted up then her hands slowly held her and hug back.....

 

"please dont be sad anymore"

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************

 

 

Seoyeon walk by and stop while the rain drops as she holds the umbrella looking at the two people just in front of her............her hand had unconciously grip the handle of the umbrella she's holding.....


she just look away........

 

"Yo! MC Reggae!!" Jiwon had shouted

Hayoung rolled her eyes then pass the ball to the smaller one....

"seriously stop Teasing Hayoung about her hair" Saerom started scolding while she holds a ball too while they are all on the gym.....

Hayoung had smile when Saerom back her up.....

Jiwon started dribbling the ball then pass it on Chaeyoung......

"Unnie if you can shoot one ill kiss you" Chaeyoung started pouting her lips that Hayoung throw the ball at her.....

"seriously? stop dorking around" It was Hanuel who holds a ball.......and stood at the middle of the gym....

Jenny had stood up then tries to shoot.....it shoot up that Chaewon started clapping like they are so amazed...Hanuel shook her head that she grab two balls and throw out one by one to the two dorks....

"Ya! it hurts! stop throwing ball at me!" Jiwon complained that Hanuel grab another one and ready to throw it again...

Jiwon raise her two hands

"okay i understand i wont goof around anymore....."

hanuel turn her eyes to chaeyoung that the latter nod her head fastly......

Chaeyoung sighed.........then calm herself......she look around.......
she tried not to mind it................

she just look back on the practice........

seconds later the door had pushed open that Chaeyoung immediately turn her head to see who came.......

but its the other team...

Jiwon's smile suddenly faded.....

Hayoung just holds the ball.....

Hanuel had look at Hayoung next......

Chaeyoung simply ignore it........

she doesnt want her mood to drop...

Hayoung already promise her that everythings gonna be okay if they help each other.....


Jisun from the other team had greeted them innocently..........

the thing that caught Chaeyoungs attention is Jiheon with that group.....

she look away and started dribbling the ball......


after practice Chaeyoung had run ahead to get Jiheon when she went out.......


"Jiheon-ah"

Chaeyoung called that the youngest just stop and look at her.....

"unnie" she delightedly counter back with that smile of hers.....

"Are you alright?" she asked that Jiheon quite not knowing whats the question for just nodded.....

"Yeah im alright unnie...why?"

Chaeyoung had scratch her head and giggle out...

"nothing i just had asked" Chaeyoung said.....

"ill go ahead unnie"

Chaeyoung is hesitating but she let her go....

"okay, take care of youreself" she reminded that Jiheon nodded.....


maybe she's thinking too much again....

 

****************************************************

Seoyeon and Nakyung are currently running at the corner part of the road......
both of them got late at waking up and now they are getting on the later part of the school schedule...

" Jiwon unnie is taking back everything on me this time she didnt really wake me up" Seoyeon is huffing while both her and Nakyung are walking ahead fastly...

"ahh, this is really troublesome" Nakyung shook her head....

"well why are we walking ahead fastly? we dont really have anything to do at school today besides we are not part of the basketball team" Seoyeon halted the two of them...

"well youre kinda right" Nakyung agreed....

Seoyeon had laugh that Nakyung just look at her....

"well you always agree on everything" Seoyeon cant help but laugh at something she only thinks about...

but Nakyung smile.......then watch Seoyeon while she laughs...

"You look good when youre that happy"

Seoyeon had stop on that comment and turn her eyes at Nakyung next.....

"is there something wrong?" Nakyung had asked when seoyeon just look at her and stop her laugh.....


for a moment it seems to be that it felt like everything halted for awhile......

Seoyeon grin and shook her head.....

"you can naturally make me feel weird" seoyeon had amazingly smile after....

Nakyung cant even tell what she meant but she just smile....

 

 

Can she stay and make her happy?

 

 

"Did you notice Seoyeon and Nakyung being close lately?" Saerom had commented while they are eating ice cream at the school grounds....

Hayoung, Jiwon and Chaeyoung are with her..

"well they are the same age so its expected for them to understand each other" Hayoung had said while her ice cream

Chaeyoung nodded and agree so much.....

Jiwon just her ice cream......

"don't you think they can be a superior couple next to harom?" Saerom added next that made Chaeyoung stood up furiously and shook her head so much......

Jiwon shook her head too......

"well we can be a triangle then?" jiwon had added....

Hayoung glance at chaeyoung and she can clearly see that Chaeyoung doesnt want that but she's clearly hiding it on denial...

"Hey Pabo dont you think seoyeon and Nakyung can be an it couple if i ever give up on seoyeon"

Jiwon is adding up on chaeyoung's denial stage......

 

Jiwon is clearly kidding  but then Chaeyoung throw her ice cream that it splat exactly at Jiwon's face.....

"oops it slipped at my hands" chaeyoung shook her head mockingly while rubbing her hands...

"aiiishhhh!!!! you pabo monkey" she started grumbling 

"you want me to it clean?" chaeyoung let out her tongue

"eew!!!!!" she cant even start on where to wipe herself....

"You stupid jealous monkey"

 

Chaeyoung just kept teasing Jiwon while HArom just shook their heads at this dorks.....

 

"hi guys" that made the 4 look back when Seoyeon had arrived......

jiwon had hang open in a overreacting way as usual....

"omg" she huffed out her words .......when her eyes landed on both nakyung and seoyeons hands

 

"what's with youre face unnie?" Seoyeon started laughing

the 4 of them are just looking at Nakyung and Seoyeon holding each others hand.....

but the thing that chaeyoung notice the most is Seoyeon's smile.....

it came back all of a sudden?

 

she cant deny it on herself......holding hands can have a reason but seoyeon's smile coming back was kinda unexplainable coz it came back when she spent it with Nakyung lately....

"ill just wash my face" Jiwon had laugh weirdly and left while Harom just continue their usual while Chaeyoung seem to be thinking hard.....

 

"hey you guys are slacking off just because its sports fest huh?" Hanuel drop her things beside Hayoung who sits with saerom.....

 

"Oh my hubby is here" Hayoung pouted then cling herself on Hanuel....

Saerom just laugh it off coz she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter