RUN””

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Seriously?” Hayoung just chuckle...... while Saerom fan herself with her hands....

 

they are both eating some spicy noodles....inside a noodle shop

 

”It’s so hot” Saerom said but she keeps eating it which makes Hayoung laugh....

 

”Oh?” Hayoung had stop laughing and point at Saerom’s tears that came out from her eyes...

 

”Aigoo, uri Saerom unnie” Hayoung held Saerom’s Cheeks.....

 

Saerom just puffed out some air to lessen how hot it was....

 

Hayoung held her cheeks then wipe the tears....

 

Saerom close her eyes after.....

 

”Saerom-ah”

 

that made Saerom open her eyes when Hayoung called her like that....

 

upon opening her eyes she just saw that soft smile of Hayoung for her.....

 

”Im like a spicy noodles” 

 

Saerom just look at Hayoung.....

 

Hayoung place Saerom’s head on her shoulders and hug her gently....

 

”I make you cry yet You still like me” Hayoung uttered holding Saerom onto her....

 

She also hug Hayoung.....

 

”I Will always like you”

 

Saerom release herself on Hayoungs hug and giggle....

 

”because.....” 

 

Hayoung had knew what Saerom is about to say that she said it also....

 

”We Are Harom” they said in unison.....

 

both of them laugh.......

 

 

’ Should i just run away? ‘

 

 

=================

 

 

“Lee Seoyeon” 

 

The Teacher had asked in front of the class but no one respond......

 

Nakko notice that Lee Seoyeon has always been absent these past few days....

 

she look at Seoyeon’s Desk that is empty right now.....

 

What is that woman doing? she thought....

 

 

After that class She went out to get some drink on the vending machine....

 

she was almsot on the vending machine when she stop....

 

She was already there.....Lee Chaeyoung.....

 

she just didnt mind her next and just went in front of the vending machine.....

 

A can had clunk out of the vending Machine that Nakko grab it....

 

She pull the lid of the can and drank on it....

 

Chaeyoung had move.....

 

and started walking away that Nakko cant figure out how this woman move....

 

First she kept seeing her everywhere like a stalker then Right now she’s moving like she didnt exist at all.....she just walk away.......

 

”Tcch” Nakko just make face while looking at Chaeyoung’s retreating figure......

 

 

For the entire time at the class Chaeyoung didnt mind her existence.....Nakko feels like its more fine.......but.....

 

She started Fixing her bag Coz its dismissal already.......

 

 

She went out of the classroom..........

 

she was taking her step when she stop.....she look beside her....

 

her eyes was focus on the window where you can see below the locker section.....

 

Chaeyoung was  standing all alone while her locker is open.....

 

Nakko just stay on watching above at the window....

 

Chaeyoung raise both of her hands....Nakko just squint her eyes trying to figure out what she’s doing.....

 

Chaeyoung’s hand motion something like she had put Something inside her bag eventhough she’s not even holding anything.....

 

then she grab something from the locker.....

 

She wasnt holding something again but her hands is moving like she’s holding a book....

 

Nakko just watch her from above.....

 

Chaeyoung close her locker.....and started walking.......

 

Nakko didnt realize how she started running so fast to get out...........

 

 

 

 

”Why do you run so fast?” Lee Chaeyoung asked the one beside her.......

 

 

that little Kid from summer had smile then lay her hands to help Chaeyoung from getting up...

 

” I run fast while you are so strong” she replied and scattered out Chaeyoung’s hair that Chaeyoung whined.....

 

That made the kid laugh....

 

”Youre full of aegyo” She countered that Chaeyoung pouted....

 

 

 

”Im so glad that you can smile like that” that voice drifted making Chaeyoung look at her....

 

Chaeyoung notice that she’s really smiling....

 

”Its because of you...it seems like i show my self when im with you...aegyo...being myself” Chaeyoung chuckled then she raise her fist......

 

The kid raise her fist too that they fist bump.....

”I cant help It when im with you” Chaeyoung uttered......

 

 

=============

 

Saerom Place a flower on top of a graveyard.....

 

”Unnie” Saerom smiled longingly....

 

A certain woman with the name of Jung Jumi is engrave on it...

”How are you?” she asked while wiping the dust and dirt on top of the grave....

 

It was the graveyard of the woman who took care of her when she was abandoned...it was also the woman who went together with her on the orphanage....the one who died on the fire.....

 

 

”I received a letter indicating that i can have a scholarship on california” she said quite delighted by it....

 

but then her face had wrinkled down.....

 

”But i dont know what i should do?” she added.....

 

her short dazzling hair had sway along with the wind.....

 

she bit her lips trying to stop her emotions from taking in.....

 

”The truth is...” she clenched her hand.....

 

”I dont want to leave Hayoung”

 

she sniffed....

 

”I just want to be with her”

 

 

A tear had finally fall from her eyes.....

 

”Everyone is having a hard time already”

 

 

Saerom cant help but to blame herself sometimes.....

 

 

”what should i do?”

 

 

===================

 

“Ms.Song” the police officer had tap Hayoung from a chair where she’s sleeping....

 

Hayoung just didnt mind it and just stayed sleeping....

 

for awhile the tapping had stop that Hayoung thought she shouldnt let them stop her from finding it out...they are still investigating on the music club.....

 

then the tapping started again that she just covered herself with a blanket.....

 

shes quite irritated...shes already awake but then this police officers wont stop from bugging her....

 

”didnt i told you all already that i wont le-“

 

”Hayoung”

 

that cuts her words....

 

that voice made her immediately open her eyes.....

 

she stood up and face whoever owns that voice only to stop.....

 

her eyes had open wide looking at who it was......

 

”Father” Hayoung whispered.....

 

It was a man.....he look so cold and rough......

 

”what are you doing here?” he added next while Hayoung just cant look at him...

 

”Nothing” Hayoung replied simply still her eyes are roaming below trying to avoid looking at the person in front of her...

 

“lets go home” he stated firmly....

 

”but-“ 

 

“i said go home” he said it again and this time Hayoung’s protest had stop....

 

and just like that she followed

 

 

 ‘ My father loves me no doubt about that.....ive always admired him.......but months before i experience my illness i witness something that made me thought who is he? ‘

 

She was skipping down on the hallway of their house smiling like a little child that she is while holding her guitar.....she’s excited to show her father how she improved her guitar......

 

 

she stop in front of the door and slowly open it.....

 

”Burn it”

 

that made Hayoung stop from further opening the door....

 

”I already gave them enough time but they wont follow”

 

Hayoung knew what they are pertaining to.....

 

her hand had clenched between the neck of her guitar.....

 

”Father” she quietly uttered while she peeks on the small space she open up....

 

 

but alongside with that another child had run on the hallway.....

 

”Unnie” she called that Hayoung turn back only to see Small Baek Jiheon.....

 

she sign her to stay quiet that Jiheon stop and just look at her....

 

she didnt waste any time and run but along with that Jiheon followed..........

 

 

When she had reach the part of the orphanage Some wounded are already outside....and right before her very eyes the flame is swallowing a home.....

 

 

A woman had caught everyone’s attention.....

 

”Ms.Jung and two children are still inside” A woman said crying.....

 

 

Jiheon on her innocent eyes and mind See how Her older unnie Song Hayoung had run so fast..at those time she didnt knew an inch of whats happening....she just followed Hayoung to think that she can play with her....

 

 

 

”Here”

 

Jiheon look up only to see Seoyeon holding a can juice.....

 

“Thanks unnie”

they are both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter