RAIN AND SUN

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwon didnt know how she got home....
when she woke up a tremendous pain from her head had obviously slip through...

her body move up that the pain lingers making her screach out.....

she felt weak all over....

she sighed.....and sat at the couch..then look around and saw no one's around the living room.....she lift her shirt a little to scratch her stomach....

she went at the kitchen next..l

 

at the kitchen...

 

"oh, unnie" Seoyeon had smile upon seeing her....

she lazily sat at the vacant chair and launch herself lying her head at the table...

"where's the others?"

seoyeon had place a mug in front of her.....

"they went at the orphanage"

seoyeon replied while pouring some hot water on the mug....

jiwon rest herself at her arm when seoyeon handed her the powder milk....

"did you know how you got home unnie?" seoyeon with an almost laughter had sat at the vacant chair beside jiwon....

"i dont know" she lazily stir her milk....

seoyeon started laughing.....

"chaeyoung is so pissed coz both you and Nakyung are drunk"
seoyeon started telling out.....

 

A loud knock of something kinda annoying just smash on through.....


"just a moment" Haein had look on the intercom only to see Chaeyoung look so pissed off while jiwon lying on the doorway and Nakyung on Chaeyoung's back....

 

Haein hurriedly open the door....

"what happen?"

that was the first thing Chaeyoung heard....

"Nakyung had accidentally drunk jiwon's soju....." Chaeyoung replied when she enter in....
Haein started dragging Jiwon in.....


"yah! jiwon!" Haein started shooking the smol being

chaeyoung remove her coat full of vomit that came from Miss Park Jiwon of course...

at the living room jiwon was place on the couch...

"what happen?" seoyeon came in.....

"youre great unnie is drunk again" haein obviously pointed at Jiwon....

seoyeon then look on Nakyung in which Chaeyoung removing her socks....

"Nakyung too?"

Haein sighed.....


"how many times do i have to tell everyone here not to drink?" haein seriously said but of course everyone are actual dorks...

"is water allowed?"

that made everyone turn their attention on Juhyun who came in with hanuel.....

Juhyun knew her joke is not funny that she just shrugged her shoulders then came near where everyone are....

"she just took one shot and she's already that drunk" Chaeyoung said while wiping Nakyung's face with some towel....

Hanuel just stood behind Chaeyoung while she's doing that....

 

"water"
jiwon groggily said..she even raise her hand like she's reaching for something....

seoyeon run at the kitchen and grab a glass of water....

jiwon started singing on her drunk state....

haein just massage her head watching how drunk this woman...


seoyeon came in with the water.....


she took it and gulped it all down....


Hanuel had carry Nakyung at her back in which Chaeyoung just sighed...

she just let it....

while Hanuel carry Nakyung to her room.....

Chaeyoung just shook her head....

she should forget it....


but how could you forget something that happens for the first time....

she touch her lips and thought.....

the feeling of her lips remains on her even if it had just brushed ....

is it even counted as a kiss.....?

she's on that thought when...


"Lee Chaeyoung!!!!!!"

that scream made Chaeyoung look back on Jiwon.....

"dont cry chaeyoungie" all of a sudden she blabbered

seoyeon and juhyun just shook their heads at what jiwon is blabbering about....

"chaeyoung-ah...dont cry"

chaeyoung sway that away and came near jiwon.....

"just sleep unnie" she made her lie on the couch.....

 


jiwon just shook her head smiling.....

"i dont want to drink again...." she just said when she sip at her mug....

seoyeon had smile

"but you cant stop coz it makes you forget everything for some hours" seoyeon just said....

they laugh as they had to look at each other....


***************************************************

 

The 7 dorks are now on the orphanage......plus 1 adding Jiheon.....

This orphanage where Haein....Hanuel......Saerom....and jenny all grow up.....

every once in awhile they visit down and give out something....


but today is kinda different.....

its a bright day....kinda cold but not that much...but thats not it..
before going on The orphanage an awkward feeling has errupted....
coz the moment they went in the van the athmosphere was felt....

Hayoung who's still sleepy with her guitar bag at her back had to stop stepping in the van the moment she saw saerom beside jiheon who bow at her with a smile.....

but Hayoung had to release some frustrating breath that is obviously for the younger one....

Chaeyoung who was behind Hayoung immediately gave a look at saerom.....but Saerom just bowed her head like she cant do anything about it.....

haeyoung felt frustrated with this scene.....

Saerom already know how stress Hayoung is but here she was bringing jiheon with her...

but Chaeyoung has the same case.....

she stop stepping in when she saw that the only available seat left was Beside Nakyung whose sleeping beside Hanuel....

seriously?

jiwon was so drunk that they decided not to let her go with them
seoyeon volunteered to look after Jiwon.....not like jiwon will do something while they are gone....but just to make sure......

Chaeyoung didnt let herself be concerned about anything.....she sat like she was so comfortable with it....

well the only one making noise was juhyun and haein...sometimes Chaeyoung adds herself but saerom....Hayoung and jiheon was never heard....

the moment hayoung had sitted she immediately put her earphones on her ears obviously she's stating that she doesnt want to be bothered....

Saerom just steal some glances but Hayoung is completely close out.....


what is happening? saerom thought.....
she just wanted to forget those feelings she had and move on and stay beside Hayoung but it seem to be its not going at what she's expecting it to be....

instead of staying at her side Hayoung is getting more far.....
well she has a fault....cos she just all of a sudden ignore her.....

 

 


The kids are all running around same with those dorks who feels and acts like they are children.....


at the garden....Juhyun running around with the kids while laughing....

on the other hand Nakyung with hanuel laughing with some of the other kids while chaeyoung just watch them with her blank face......

Haein talking to the head of the orphanage.....

saerom and jiheon are on the kitchen helping with the food.....

Hayoung stay still on the other side with her guitar.......while some children are listening.....

 

"Hey, Stupid unnie"

Chaeyoung had look behind her only to see A small girl.....

"oh, Dahmi-ya" Chaeyoung smiled scratching her head.....

the child showed her hand and open it only to see some rubber band....

"youre stupid magic is not working" the child said with that cold voice....

chaeyoung squat down a little and took the rubber bands.....

"did you even put some wish before you did it?" chaeyoung with her delighted face....had said forming something on the rubber.....

"Stupid unnie" she uttered while chaeyoung is forming the rubber to something...

"who is that unnie with cool unnie?" cool unnie pertaining with hanuel....
kinda funny right? she's stupid unnie while Hanuel is the cool unnie.....

chaeyoung is just focus....

"thats Nakyung" she said still her eyes on the rubber....

the kid had nod her head.....

"do you like that unnie?"

the rubber band split the moment her hands had turn a wrong move.....

well is it because of the question?

"oww!!!!!!" chaeyoung shake her hand coz the rubber band all split on her hands.....

chaeyoung look at the kid while she pick up some of the rubber....

"you like her huh?" dahmi said like she's already sure......while picking up the rubbers

chaeyoung shook her head instantly denying it of course.......

"no im not"

dahmi had look back on chaeyoung.....

"then stop looking at her with that stupid blank face of yours"

chaeyoung had stop......somehow it just made her realize.....

she didnt even know that she's looking at them with that expression.....

"you know how to choose unnie....she's really beautiful"

chaeyoung sighed at this kid....

"i told you already that i dont like her"

dahmi nod
but chaeyoung knew that the kid is still thinking that way....


"seriously you two wont stop those fights everytime you see each other"

"wifey" Dahmi had run to Hayoung

chaeyoung just held her head trying to calm....

Dahmi smile so much while Hayoung just stood there...

well Dahmi's favorite unnie is Hayoung..isnt it obvious by the name she calls her?

hayoung had pat her head....

"well that kid wont let me live" Chaeyoung had said and grab dahmi away from Hayoung but Dahmi wont let go.....


they were on that position when Saerom step in with a tray....

"wow sandwiches" chaeyoung and dahmi had grab everything in the tray....

dahmi is about to come near at hayoung again but chaeyoung had grab her away....
obviously chaeyoung knew that saerom came near coz she wants to talk to hayoung..


the athmosphere screams awkward......the moment Hayoung look back on saer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter