UNCOVER

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Nakyungie" that rough and sleepy voice called out.......Nakyung tilt her head to look....

her eyes had seen Seoyeon smiling bright.....

"what's up?" Seoyeon sat beside her on the grassfield.....

she smile for a simple respond then look back on Seoyeon....

"you woke up early?" Nakyung asked that Seoyeon shrugged her shoulders laughing a little.....

"well i dont know but i cant really sleep" Seoyeon replied while they are just sitting calmly on the grass....

Nakyung held Seoyeon's cheeks all of a sudden that made her obviously surprise....

"well does it feel warm?" Nakyung with that innocent smile had ask....

for a moment seoyeon felt the warm of Nakyung's hands....

"its warm" that answer came from deep unknown which seoyeon didnt know how it came out from ....

Nakyung so delighted had remove her hand.....

all of a sudden seoyeon felt that blank feeling when Nakyung remove her hand....

"i thought my hands are cold" Nakyung giggle looking at her hand...

Seoyeon had to giggle too....


They are both on that position when....

"youre both up"

the two had felt Lee Chaeyoung who lean herself at them...

the newcomer had yawned while both of her arms are on each side of seoyeon and Nakyung....

"youre heavy" seoyeon started her grumpy voice....

chaeyoung just didnt mind it.....

"what are you talking about?" chaeyoung asked with her face turning on each of them

"you dont have to know that" Seoyeon grumpily said and remove chaeyoung's arm on her shoulder....

Chaeyoung had that funny izzle look at Seoyeon for receiving a grumpy reply from the latter...

"i just ask seoyeon why she woke up early?" Nakyung had to answer the question...

Chaeyoung just nod her head like she get it....

"oh? asking about if she wake up early?" chaeyoung heigtened her words....

she then look back on seoyeon....

"so did you wake up early?" Chaeyoung's hands are on each of Seoyeon's cheeks just like how Nakyung touch it earlier but hers are hard and hot.....

seoyeon sway her face away removing Chaeyoung's hand from her cheeks...

"jealous monkey"

seoyeon uttered and obviously it made Chaeyoung push her denial emotion....

she started shooking her head so many times on her most dramatically motion....

did she just heard jealous??

she pointed herself with that dumb face at seoyeon making her take back what she just said....

but seoyeon had that lazy face but quite fed up with Chaeyoung.......

she stood up.....and walk ahead leaving them.....

"there! thats where all of you are good at!! walking away!!!" chaeyoung shouted at seoyeon's retreating figure....

she sat back again and grumbling so many times....

"You woke up early too chaeyoungie"

that made Chaeyoung look at Nakyung whose smiling....

 

"is something bothering you?" she asked making chaeyoung lifted her brows trying to think how she said that?

"what made you say that?" Chaeyoung laugh a little.....

Nakyung shook her head 

"im just guessing" she replied then look back in front.....

 

She thought of asking...but will Hayoung let her?

what's that all about?  Chaeyoung thought........

what's really happening to Hayoung?

that paper? she wont let Nakyung get into what ever is happening....whatever happens she will find out and resolve it.....

 

"You guess badly" Chaeyoung tap out her head with that smile

 ************************************

 

 

"ohhh! unnie" Jenny worriedly run to Haein side and fastly cover her when Hanuel throw the towel to the older one....

even Haein got stun at Jenny's move...

"whats wrong?" Haein had asked while wiping herself with the towel....

Jenny seem to hide whats up with her weird movement....

Saerom went down with Hayoung at her back sleeping and clinging to the older one...

those kind of scenario is kinda normal to Harom and the people around the house...

and another one that is already usual.....is Park Jiwon...

"Ya! Lee Seoyeon you forgot to wake me up again" Jiwon went down running....

"Am i youre alarm clock or something?" Seoyeon replied sarcastically while wearing her hoodie and putting some mayo on her bread...

Jiwon launch herself on the kitchen table....

Saerom put Hayoung to a vacant chair....

the bangs girl just lazily lie her head at the edge of the table while Saerom pull some bread and handed it to Hayoung....

Hayoung just open that Saerom place it and she lazily munch out still her head at the table....

"Hows youre basketball practice guys?" it was Haein who walk by....

"its fine unnie" It was Hanuel who sat at the dining table....

Jiwon handed her bread to seoyeon asking the younger one to put mayo to her bread but seoyeon refuse and push the mayo in front of jiwon so she can put it herself...

Jiwon started grumbling while side eyed Seoyeoen....

Chaeyoung came in with a bar of chocolate at her hand....

"Chocolate at the middle of the morning....thats why youre getting fat" Jiwon put that remark that Chaeyoung just stick out her tongue....

Hayoung finally stood up from her lazy position on the table...

Nakyung came in after with a box....

"whats that?" it was juhyun who is sitting at the other side....

"its a chocolate"

that made Chaeyoung rushed up....

"chocolate?"

Nakyung nodded and handed it to chaeyoung...

"its for you"

"for me?" chaeyoung pointed herself....

she look at the box and her excitement faded....her hands stop from getting it....

Nakyung notice that....

"where did you get this?" chaeyoungs voice suddenly turned calm but cold....

Haein had glance at Chaeyoung...

Hayoung just look blank but she knew why Chaeyoung sounded like that..

Chaeyoung went out of the kitchen and run outside....


Nakyung look at the box of chocolate...

"its from her mom" it was Hanuel eating quietly....

nakyung raise her head and look at hanuel....

 


Chaeyoung just stood outside of the house like shes searching for something when she roam her eyes at every side....


but then why did she went out on the first place?


"when i finish this whole bar youll come back right?" her delighted voice while she sat at a bench...

the hand of a certain woman held her.....and nod her head....

"then ill eat this fast so come back faster....omma"

 


Chaeyoung just try to laugh....

is she expecting that her mom was waiting for her......

she shook her head and walk back inside but she didnt look carefully at all because that certain person was standing beside a lamp post hidingwatching her as she went back inside....

 

 

"Omma!!" she shouted when she was taken by a group of men in suits....


back then she thought it was a group of strangers and shes being taken away forcefully but....

she saw her Mom talking not far to a guy on the same suit....

she even saw her taking a money from the guy...

their eyes had met....her hand was stretching for her....while crying hard....

"Omma!!!!!!" she shouted.......

but she turn back and walk away....at that moment something pull a a bigger part away from her...her eyes had witness how she walk away......

Thats when the rain started....

a drop had fall.......the chocolate fell off on the ground getting drop by the incoming rain....

the sound of the close down door of the car.....and on that moment the rain dropped heavily after.....

******************

Eunyoung went early on the studio.....there are barely anyone....Tasha and Haein are not there yet....she just stretch herself when she walks at the hallway....as usual shes early...


she started humming something....this will be a good day she thought......

for awhile she thought of stopping at the practice room to get some towels.....
she stop on the corner and took a turn to the side and reach the door.....her hands turn the knob of the door and walk in.....

she was just on her first step when she stop....

she saw her....l

It's Jina sleeping and holding some papers on the side sitting on the floor and leaning her back at the mirror of the practice room...

Eunyoung had look at her for an exact 10 seconds before she decided to move and come to her....

she looks peaceful.....

Eunyoung felt herself smiling.....

she slowly took the papers she's holding and look at it.....
its a demo.....

Eunyoung can see the effort she's doing.....

"sleep tight.....Jina-ya"


Love that can be seen slowly as it progresses........

 

Jina slowly open her eyes......when she had realize that she's still in the practice room she panic and stood up only to stop when she felt the blanket that covers her....

she look all around and saw the pillow where she had raise herself with....

who had put those? Jina thought....


******************

 

Chaeyoung took the sticky note thats posted inside her locker......

students are here and there on opening their lockers while she remain standing and reading the sticky note....

' smile, theres a bright day ahead of you' Chaeyoung scoffed out when she read that..
she took her ballpen and scribble down on the back of the paper and wrote something on it....

"there's something on youre locker?" Hanuel asked when she walk in front of her after getting something

"yeah" she replied and started walking.....

she isnt surprise everyday that something is inside her locker....she doesnt even mind who might it be.....


the two are walking ahead to get to their own classrooms....

"Where's Hayoung unnie she suddenly vanish" Chaeyoung had said while walking with Hanuel....

"Maybe at her classroom" she replied on her usual cold tone....

Chaeyoung thought for a second before she smile and scratch her head....

"ill grab some drink unnie im thirsty you go ahead" before she could even reply Chaeyoung had already run while waving her hand.....

Hanuel just watch her retreating figure......

maybe she's just thinking too much....Hanuel had thought to herself...she shook her head then continue walking....


Chaeyoung had look back...her smile had faded......she had iddle for some seconds before she move and walk at the opposite side.....

the sticky note is kinda new to her locker and she thinks the person who leave it this time is different from the usual person....the message was right.....

' smile there's a bright day ahead of you' but there's something more........

' Maybe getting to room 301 right at this moment will make you see it?'
is the continuation of it......


she replied and wrote at the back......

' wait for me!! '


what's with room 301?

no one really knows......

she reach the floor where room 301 is located......

she slowly open the door of the room........

she stop and didnt expect that person at all.......

"You?"

the woman had look back hearing the door and Chaeyoung....

"oh? you really came" the woman seem delighted while looking at her even her eyes is smiling.......

"Lee Chaeyoung"

she sighed tirelessly after......

Chaeyoung just had her deep thought looking at her..........

"Did you go here yesterday?"

Chaeyoung still with her brows furrowed down staring at her.....

"What are you talking about Ji-"

"Just answer me?!" her voice tense up making Chaeyoung stop from talking....but then she smile again.......

Her smile is so innocent.......

she stood up from where she's sitting from....Tilt her head on the side.....

"i'll repeat it again" her eyes turn on Chaeyoung....making it meet with each other.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter