GOOD NEWS

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The light of the sun that came from the window of her room made her wake up.....still with her eyes close,her hands just drop beside her expecting that she's beside her but then.....

her eyes had open.....

 

she felt nothing beside her

she look at the side of her bed only to stop and realize that Saerom is not there....

The reality hits her that Saerom really let everything go......

 

 

she just lazily sighed...

 


She didnt make it up to what she promise.....

But maybe it’s her fault too......

If only she told her everything and didnt hide anything.....

She’s looking all blank, sitting on the edge of the rails of the rooftop.....she can feel the wind.....then below her is the deep ground.....

She already gave up Music that she loves the most then here comes Saerom saying that they should break up.....

her breath run through trying to stop her cry....
tears roll down....she wipe it by her hand....

she already gave it all up what do they even want more?


for a moment she just stay still.....and the silence of the night joins and covers her sadness.....


==============================

It became awkward at the whole house.......no one talk about the reason or what had happen......

Hayoung still wont let go and pursue Saerom but the latter seem to avoid her....but it’s not only them....Chaeyoung and Nakyung became weird and awkward all of a sudden....

Chaeyoung didnt know why Nakyung seem to ignore her.....

Jiwon who wants to know the whole truth is doing her own investigation.....but the thing is....time is running and wont wait for any of them anymore....


“Why dont you talk to her properly and not this that youre avoiding her?” Haein on her calm voice had Told Saerom while they are at the veranda of the house trying to wind up.....

Saerom just look at the night sky.....

“im afraid” she replied with a force smile on her lips that Haein can obviously see..

“Im afraid that ill come back to her the moment i talk to her or act normal...” Saerom added....

Saerom look back at Haein....with eyes that shows pain

Haein cant help but feel worried.....

 

Seoyeon who was on the side just walk away after hearing that conversation......

all of a sudden Seoyeon rush downstairs and her eyes immediately search for Hayoung........

when her eyes caught Hayoung talking To Chaeyoung she went directly at their position.......

Hayoung got surprise When Seoyeon stood in front of her And Chaeyoung....

“ohh, seoyeon-ah...” both Chaeyoung and Hayoung just look at Seoyeon.....

Seoyeon’s face is all serious.....

“tell them” it was a quiet and low voice but so firm.....

Chaeyoung and Hayoung stop and had look at each other.....

but they try to sway what Seoyeon is trying to pertain.....

Chaeyoung lean her arm at Seoyeon while Hayoung tries to get away from there while Chaeyoung divert it but Seoyeon knew......

“I Hate you”

that made everything stop.......

Chaeyoung’s face had wrap down.....while Hayoung got shock.....

Seoyeon’s staring at Every core of Hayoung’s existence.....

“Ya Seoyeon calm down” Chaeyoung is still trying to divert it.....

This time Hayoung heigtened her eyes same with Seoyeon....

Seoyeon remove herself From chaeyoung’s hold.....

“youre the reason for all of this” Seoyeon’s teeth is gritting while saying that.....

Hayoung’s breath is flatting down while she can feel her guilt flowing from Seoyeon’s eyes.....

“who will be next?” Seoyeon’s mocking it....
Hayoung didnt reply......

“answer me!!” her voice raise up.......

Seoyeon is panting down from so much tension and she felt like all her fear are overflowing but then.....

her clenching hand stop when she felt someone held it.....

“You guys are quite noisy seriously”

that voice made Seoyeon look back.....

it was Jiwon who held her hand......

“Dont force her from answering” Jiwon scratch her head and shook her head....

slowly she felt calm seeing jiwon....

Hayoung had to think hard.......

“we are all having a hard time here but dont you guys see the more we hide and burden one person for this problem the more it becomes complicated...” Jiwon’s eyes turn to Hayoung....

“isnt that right unnie?”

Hayoung stayed calm.....

“im sorry” that made The other three stunned.....

Hayoung sneered then look at the three.....

“But please dont get hurt coz i cant really stop any of this”

for a moment silence had occured.....

but Chaeyoung will always support Hayoung....

“its fine”

this time Hayoung turn to Chaeyoung......

Chaeyoung raise her thumb up.....

“we will protect each other...am i right seoyeon-ah?”

seoyeon cant respond.....

Chaewon had to lean theirselves At seoyeon.....

“Ya both of you are heavy” she started swaying the two away.....

Hayoung cant hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter