2 FACES OF HEROES

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

”Is it On?” Jiwon ask herself while fixing the camera.....

 

she sit on the chair then smile.....

 

 

 

”I’m Park Jiwon” she wave her hand........

 

 

”Actually I dont really know what to say” she scratch her head trying ti think of what to say......

 

she smile......

 

 

”My brother use to call me ugly when i was a child” she laugh while she started telling her story....

 

 

 

’ I have a happy family....My Parents both work at a factory on Busan.....’

 

 

”Appa” a young man excitedly open the door of the house and hurriedly run....

 

 

”oppa” It was then a young Jiwon appear....

 

the young man smile then kneel in front of her sister....

 

”You see this Ugly girl?” he show a paper in front of her....

 

”what’s that?” Jiwon ask who had no clue....

 

she got surprise when his brother hug her....

 

then their parents run on the doorway where they are....

 

”Youre so loud young man” it was their father.....

 

the young man show the paper to his father.....

 

both of their parents almost cry in happiness seeing it....

 

”im accepted at Seoul medical university”

 

Young Jiwon pull her brother’s shirt...

 

”Youre gonna be a doctor?”

 

He nodded...

 

”im already there....and when im a certified doctor ill build a building where youll be the queen...” he said as her brother dance her around the house....

 

”You can sing anytime you want there”

 

Jiwon with wide eyes got thrilled...

 

”Really?”

 

he nodded....

 

 

 

 

Her brother left to study at Seoul.......

 

it was really just a normal life for them but then......

 

 

 

Inside a factory where different kinds of medicines are manafactured....her parents work in there.....

 

 

one day an unexpected thing happen......

 

a loud crash on the corner side of the factory made everyone’s attention caught.....

 

 

Everyone immedietely look at it........

 

 

”Jiwon!!” her mother run to her side while she’s shaking....she’s filled with green chemicals....smoke came out from her body...while blood just came out of nowhere to her.....

 

 

 

”It’s a poison Ms. Park” one of the doctor said when they check on her.....

 

”what will happen to her?” her mother ask......

 

”I dont know what exactly is it..but that medicine is a long lasting poison that travels on her body...i can reccomend a doctor that can help you”

 

he handed her a paper....she took it.....

 

”Doctor Noh” she reads....

 

”she’s a great doctor i think she can help you” the doctor said.....

 

 

 

 

‘ Doctor Noh became like a second mother for me....then her daughter Noh Jisun became the person i want to be with always.....she really help us ‘

 

A poison that targets my inner system......first off that got affected was my voice then the second one was my brain.......it created my alter............

 

 

 

My Brother tried all his best to remove the poison on my body....then he had thought that if my alter will be remove the poison will be remove but......

 

my body is already on limit......

 

 

The only part that the poison didnt get into was my Heart......

 

 

Ive decided that maybe i should do it afterall im already at my limit too.....my heart that only remains pure from the poison maybe i could give it to someone that really needs it......’

 

 

 

 

======

 

“Jiwon is already dying”

 

It was Hayoung.....

 

”You knew it?” It was seoyeon.....

 

Hayoung nodded....

 

”she doesnt want anyone to know”

 

again everyone is wearing black............

 

Everyone is there Except Gyuri and Jisun.....Nakyung......

 

 

Her death was broadcasted on the news and it was dubbed as ‘ The most beautiful death ‘ it’s like she was just sleeping inside her capsule.....

 

 

Eventually Jiwon will die even if she didnt do that because the poison already spread theough her...Doctor Park thought that he can stop it.....

 

someone had said that maybe Jiwon’s death is Doctor Park’s payment for all his sins......

 

 

the recorder became an evidence.......on the recorder the voice of jiwon stating that her brother killed Doctor Lee........

 

 

 

The aftermath of everything................

 

 

’ You lied to me....you told me that youll come back ‘

 

she cant stop crying......she doesnt want to see anyone.......her heart feels like it got clouded...

 

 

’ Why didnt you tell me? ‘ 

 

her heart feel so painful......she just cry every night.......

 

 

 

”Jisun-ah”

 

that hyper voice.......the smile that clicks.....eyes that looks at me......

 

her hands had fix the strands of her bangs......

 

.......

 

”Youre the most beautiful Princess.....” she lean her head on Jisun......

 

”where are you going?” Jisun on her calm voice.....

 

she had smile then held her hand....

 

”on a good place....where there will be no pain”

 

jisun tightly held her hand....

 

”Can i go with you?” her tears wont stop falling....

 

she shook her head then wipe Jisun’s tears....

 

”Youll stay here and be happy...okay?”

 

”no” she shook her head “ i want to see you...i want to be beside you”

 

”shh” she hush her then Jiwon place her lips on Jisun’s forehead that jisun close her eyes...

 

”I left my heart so it can stay right beside you....always”

 

 

she hug her so tight......

 

”I love you”

 

Jisun had calm down while looking at Jiwon.....

 

”I love you too”

 

 

 

 

Jisun slowly open her eyes.....

 

 

”Youre awake?”

 

that made Jisun look at Gyuri who sits beside her bed.....

 

”Gyuri-ah” she just uttered between her cries.....

 

Gyuri with her smile had touch Jisun’s cheeks.....

 

”Youve been on this room for 6 days already”

 

Jisun look away........

 

”I dont want to see anything right now”

 

Gyuri had held her hand.....

 

”I wont ask you to look at anything” Gyuri laugh a little...

 

”Ive heard on the news that maybe his sisters death is a payment for everything that he had done” Jisun smirk.....

 

”what about me? what did i do?” Jisun pointed at herself trying to find some answers....

 

she shook her head

“I didnt hurt anyone...so why? did god took Jiwon from me coz i did something wrong?”

 

Gyuri shook her head....

 

”Jiwon doesnt want to see you like that” Gyuri said that Jisun scoffed out.....

 

”Jiwon cant see me anymore...she’s already gone”

 

”Aniyo” gyuri disagree....

 

she held Jisun’s hand....

 

”she can see and hear you clearly” 

 

she put Jisun’s hand on her chest....

 

”Jiwon is just right here” gyuri pertains to her heart....

 

Jisun’s tears just fall on her eyes....

 

”i want you to see something” Gyuri didnt let her respond anymore and pull her to go outside....

 

”where are we going?”

 

Gyuri just run with her....

 

”Somewhere where youll see how great of a person Park Jiwon is”

 

 

’ I gave my heart to you....in exchange can you look out Jisun for me? ‘

 

“This heart makes me so hyper” she laugh “ this is really Jiwon’s heart” she said laughing....

 

‘ You dont have to remind me of that ‘

 

’ Ah, i had almost forgot...of course youre the husband ‘

 

’ I will love my wife ‘

 

 

’is that a fromis?’

 

 

’ Yeah, You can sleep peacefully...ill take care of Jisun and love her with this hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter