Second lead

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"what's wrong?"

Hayoung had glance at Jiwon while they are sitting on the bleachers of the gym....

Jiwon slurping her ice drop leaning her elbow at the rails....

"what's with that question?" Hayoung had lean herself on the rails too....trying to ignore the question...

Jiwon had glance at Hayoung whose eyes are focus at the other side of the gym...and by the looks of it she's observing something....

Jiwon had pout out then nod her head realizing what Hayoung is trying to do....

Jiheon and Saerom laughing while talking about something.....that's what she's looking at....

"you know what? why dont you just do a move instead of watching there" she's making Hayoung hear it out....

Hayoung just rolled her eyes which Made Jiwon shook her head.....

"you will lose out before you could even have youre chance"

Hayoung just stood up from the bleachers and walk out again....

"this girl and her walk outs" Jiwon whispered and just followed back....

 


"she left unnie" Jiheon said when she saw Hayoung left with Jiwon....

saerom had sigh then she held her chest like its gonna burst out....

Jiheon cant help but just laugh a little at her scaredy cat unnie who cant confess at Hayoung.....

"why are you even ignoring her unnie?" Jiheon asked

saerom had brush away jiheon's hair....

"its too complicated to explain"

"not my hair unnie" Jiheon whined a little that they both started laughing.....


*************************************


Chaeyoung had that face like she's annoyed while guys are surrounded around them everytime on their school....

well for starters they are all always bugging them because of Nakyung who obviously doesnt care a little......

Chaeyoung completely knew they are trying to get Nakyung's attention.....

when she thought Hanuel is the only blockage....

what? she suddenly shook her head as she thought of that....

the thing is she just doesnt like guys who thinks they can easily get the girl....and what is that blockage that she just thought earlier?

she fastly diminished that thought.....

"Are you alright?" Nakyung had tap her shoulder and that's when she finally realize they are on the library studying for their exam....

"are you daydreaming again?" Jenny had asked while reading her book...

"probably" seoyeon had added while reading a book too....

"eyy....im just memorizing some solutions here?" Chaeyoung had reason and started opening her book.....

Nakyung had smile.....

"well at this place thank god theres no flies around" Chaeyoung had sarcastically said...

by flies she mean those guys.....

"obviously Nakyung doesnt have any of her type there"

Jenny pointed out with that teasing look on Nakyung....

Nakyung just laugh for that....

"well speaking of ideal types i think that one girl on the other class have some hots for you joohyun" Chaeyoung had started while trying to read her book....

Jenny had that knitted brows....

"who?" and asked that

seoyeon had join in "ahh, that Herin Girl?"

"oh that!" Chaeyoung had pointed out coz she cant remember the name but now that soeyeon said it she finally remembers....

Jenny started laughing quietly afraid that the librarian will hear her....

"what about you miss. Lee?"

chaeyoung close her book and started spinning it on her hand....

"what about me?"

Nakyung had look at Chaeyoung suddenly...

Jenny had that known smile....

"that somyung girl"

seoyeon snickered....like it has more meaning

"yah!!" Chaeyoung had spatted....

both seoyeon and Jenny hush her that Chaeyoung cover .....

she glance at Nakyung but Nakyung is just quietly sitting at her side and reading her book...


after that session in the library its time to get back to the class....

first off she just want to say that Ms. Lee Nakyung suddenly became quiet....
upon coming back to their classroom....


she tried to test if she's right about that....

she tried talking with her but Nakyung really ignores her....

what's with her? Chaeyoung thought....

the class started and guess what she cant kept still thinking why Nakyung suddenly ignores her...

she's on the other side and chaeyoung just look at her...


"Lee chaeyoung" the teacher called

the teacher stop for awhile and look at her....

she didnt reply instead she just focus her eyes on Nakyung....

the teacher seem annoyed that Chaeyoung cant hear her.....

she called her again but still Chaeyoung remain froze on her position...


actually she didnt hear anything at all.....

but then a loud thud from her table made her jump out....

she held her chest and breath hard like she will have a heart attack...

"ms.Lee"

she stood up fastly....

and as she look around everyones attention is on her...

"whats into Ms. Lee Nakyung that you cant hear me?"

"Ne?" she got caught off with that question....

"youre calling me ? teacher?" she had replied in a perky way

that made the whole class laugh....

the teacher sighed out ......and gave up on this conversation....

"okay you may sit down" the teacher shook her head.....as usual it's Chaeyoung....


chaeyoung just shrugged her shoulders without having any clue about it....she sat down and thought this girl doesnt give a damn so what should she worry about...

 

The class ended and Chaeyoung felt tired of thinking too much....she told herself she doesnt care...but at the whole duration of the class....Nakyung didnt even glance back...and besides why is she so concern why Nakyung doesnt give a care at her...

well maybe she just doesnt want people ignoring her for no reason?
oh?! maybe that's it.....she thought....she finally had her reason that she got contented coz earlier she's boggle and concern why she feel so down why Nakyung ignores her...and this time she finds her reason and thought maybe that's it....she just doesnt want people to ignore her......

 

Jenny and Seoyeon are assign on cleaning duty so they told them to go ahead...

still walking at the hallway without anyone talking feels awkward for her....

but then she had enough of the silence.....

she turn at Nakyung

"hey"

Nakyung had just continue walking..... leaving her behind...

she just close her eyes and thought....please let her understand woman....she just followed....

she chase back on her that they are beside each other again...

Nakyung had stop her steps when Chaeyoung spread herself in front blocking her from further walking away...

"Are you alright?"

Nakyung tried to walk but Chaeyoung just spread her arms to the left when she tried going left or right when she tries to go to the right...

"why dont you talk to me?"

Nakyung had look at her that she look at her too....

and this time Chaeyoung thinks that she will lose out...
coz Nakyung's eyes is capturing something from her.......

but Nakyung is the first one to look away...she look at her and notice that Nakyung's hand is fidgeting....

"who is somyung?"

that made Chaeyoung a little surprise when she heard that from Nakyung....

Nakyung raise her head but not looking at her....

"do you like her?" that low and quiet voice

that made Chaeyoung stop....she didnt really expect that question?

looking at Nakyung and somewhat she see how Nakyung seem bothered the moment she asked that....

"No" she shook her head.....

"that was just something to be tease about" Chaeyoung added as she laugh

"i dont really like anyone" she just said


Nakyung just bowed her head and smile which Chaeyoung didnt notice....

"still you wont answer my question..why are you ignoring me?"

Nakyung shook her head then held Chaeyoung's hand....

"lets go home Chaeyoung-ah"

Chaeyoung cant figure her out.....but she's adorable......

"okay" she just let her that they walk together.....

 


***************************************
It's night time.....

"Hey guys dinner is set" jiwon announced entering the living room....

Chaeyoung stood up from the couch and about to walk inside the dining room when....Jiwon grab the back of her collar that she look back....

Chaeyoung waited for her words....

jiwon point her hand up pointing the upper ceiling that chaeyoung look up too and realize what she's trying to say....

"call her down here she's been there since we went home"

chaeyoung sighed next and nod her head and walk back to get to the attic

Chaeyoung had came in the attic and she just saw Hayoung sitting while holding her guitar....

"dinner is ready unnie" Chaeyoung said while Hayoung just nod her head strumming lazily at her guitar.....

Chaeyoung stop while Hayoung just sit like she isnt on the mood....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter