UNSURE

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

' I know that im Happy....i really am...i dont even feel like im sad or i want to cry but why is it that my inner world is raining? wherever i ran its just raining....its pouring down...at first i tried to think how to make it stop....afterall im a positive dork and a reaction queen.....i tried telling to myself to make the rain stop coz im happy....im not sad....so why is it raining? well i just told myself that maybe i should just let it maybe thats how my inner world is....a raining world '


"Another mile ms. Lee" The Teacher had said while she's on the other side of the field running......

she's really exhausted if someone will ask her.....

"yes, sir" she replied back

after some few runs she finally flop down on the middle of the field while the teacher left contented of making her run like a fool there....

sweat just continue dripping on her....
while chasing out her own breath......

well she just forgot her assignment.....the punishment was just standing outside with a pail of water but then her stupid mouth had to work when her teacher's ear is working just fine.....

she whisper to herself "such easy i wont even sweat out" and there you go the Teacher had been triggered that he make her run on the field.....

"stop lying there"

a voice drifted through and before she can even look back a towel had drop on her face.....

"thank you unnie" she said and grab the towel on her face and sat down.....

she wipe her face with it....

"where's Hayoung?" the first thing she heard while wiping herself....

"maybe she's at the library or somewhere" Chaeyoung answered.....looking at Tasha

chaeyoung can see how Tasha looks....she figured out maybe Hayoung is still out of it.....

the truth is no one can figure out whats happening to Hayoung.....

is it because of saerom?

no....

saerom is part of it but she's not the main reason.....

then what is it?

"can you tell her to talk to me"

chaeyoung smile.... "sure"

Tasha help her to stand......

chaeyoung have to knock hayoung off to her senses......

 

 

 

"Tasha unnie is talking to chaeyoung about hayoung again" Hanuel had said while she looks at the window of the library.......she shook her head then look beside her

Hayoung is peacefully sleeping at the table....

"silly, you tend to run away from music but here you are...."

she turn the page of the music book beside Hayoung.....

"cant stop from being part of it" she smirk.....and close the book then fix strands of hair scattered at hayoung's face....

 

****************************************************

when chaeyoung opened her locker a bottle of water and a towel is already there....

she smile and thought whoever may this person be putting things on her locker is a total angel.....
whoever it might be the things are already on her locker so its safe to say that its hers...so she will gladly take it...

she took all of it....close the locker down and turn only to jump out the moment she saw Nakyung smiling in front of her...she had thrown all the things at her hands.....

"you scared the hell out of me"


Chaeyoung sighed holding her chest.....

nakyung giggle then she squat down and pick up the towel and bottled water....

"thanks" chaeyoung said when nakyung handed it to her....

she cant still figure out if what Nakyung said at the orphanage are all true.....
yeah, she heard it and she doesnt want to erase it on her heart on how she heard it...

but days pass and she didnt ask any of it to nakyung.....

Nakyung seem to treat her how the way she treAT her before.....well she doesnt seem to act the usual who confessed....who avoid....or ignore.....or wait for some answer..

or maybe Nakyung's been waiting for her to ask....

"Chaeyoungie"

that made her stop her thoughts....

"oh....." she laugh for a second then look at Nakyung....as she realize she's been on her deep thoughts....

"do you wanna eat ttokboki later?"

that made Chaeyoung surprise....

"sure" she didnt hesitate after....she open the bottle water....

that made Nakyung smile so much....

why is she smiling like that? chaeyoung ask herself.....does she really want to be with me? but either way whatever might that be i like her smiling.....

 

****************************
Saerom just stand inside the subway while leaning near the door....she skip class and thought maybe she can unwind herself....

while standing on she can see her reflection on the glass window....

all of a sudden she remembers it.........


She remember how She saw Hayoung for the first time.....

Tied in a ponytail without her bangs.....wearing a padded long sleeves and behind her was her childhood friend Lee Chaeyoung.....

they came at Seoul to study and they had live at the rented house....

they came from a wealthy family......but you can never see that from Chaeyoung and Hayoung....

she even thought that Chaeyoung is more older than Hayoung but she got amazed when Haein said that she had the same age as Hayoung........


at first she thought it was just nothing.....

when Hayoung smile her heart skips a beat......

its nothing....

when Hayoung had tame the dog who growl and almost bit her, her heart skip a beat

its nothing.....


when Hayoung strums her guitar and sings.....her world starts to engulf with her voice...and then her heart will skip a beat...

its nothing.....

 

when she cried because she failed her voice audition Hayoung was the first person who hug her and told her.....

"There will always be next time....its their lose if they dont want you"

then again her heart skip a beat...


its nothing...


then one day she realize her heart is beating really fast because she really likes her.....
that no matter what she do she cant stop it......

 

a ring made her stop from her thoughts..

it was her mobile phone.....

she took it from her pocket and answer it.....

"hello" she answered....

"hi, did you skip class?"

that made her look at the caller ID only to see it was jiwon.....

"jiwon?"

she heard Jiwon laughing at the other line....

"its just that i didnt see you around adding that Hayoung is being her grumpy self that she left me to go with Hanuel...ha! can you both fix youreselves so that smol one would stop being grumpy"

saerom had to smile for jiwon calling Hayoung smol when jiwon is quite small too...

"well im going home alone...jenny had went home early....seoyeon had went somewhere i cant figure out....when that eyebug girl came back ill chokeslam her for not telling me where she went and for leaving me....on the other hand chaeyoung and nakyung had went out together....ha! i can tell chaeyoung likes Nakyung..."

saerom just listen at how Jiwon complains about life.....

"you know what why dont you just ask for a sign?" out of nowhere jiwon said.....

she just had to laugh listening......

"what kind of sign?" she replied.....

"like give me a sign if i should still love Hayoung..." jiwon said it so dramatically

saerom shook her head at this dork.....

"just like in the movies.....or what if try this.....i watch a drama....close youre eyes then tell youreself the first person you see after opening youre eyes will be the one for you"

"stop it jiwon its so stupid seriously?" saerom laugh....

"just do it......" jiwon laugh on the other line......

"silly....ill just end the line my stop is near"


"ohh thats perfect timing there will be so many people when the subway door opens.....the first person you see will be the one...."

jiwon wont really stop....

well whats about with signs?....or whatever....its not like its true or anything....

maybe trying wont hurt....

she close her eyes when the train stop.........

shes just waiting for the door to open so she can open her eyes....

the door automatically open.....

she open her eyes.....

her eyes flicked......<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter