ALWAYS

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hanuel receive a call from Hayoung earlier and now she just open the door and quite expected that the moment she open the door it wont be a good thing she’ll see...

 

She’s not wrong........

 

Hanuel run to her...seeing Hayoung grunting hard while sitting on the floor of that particular room..

 

 

Hayoung can hear Hanuel .....but the thing is that.....a voice from years ago was dropping on her on that moment.....

 

”Ill take you to the hospital” 

 

Hayoung held Hanuel down so she will stop carrying her.....

 

”Im fine” Hayoung said but that didnt stop Hanuel....

 

”Till when are we letting this happen?” Hanuel cant help but feel frustrated coz she knew Hayoung will let this slide off...

 

Hayoung had to smirk as a reply....

 

”Till she forgives......Till she.....She will let herself be love”

 

Hanuel close her eyes and just like Hayoung she force herself to slide this all off......

 

Hayoung tries to apologize a thousand times already but.......

 

it wont reach her........

 

 

 

“I Dont wanna go there!” A child kept grasping away as she scream letting go of herself from the two nurses carrying her.....

 

’ Pain, cold and it was so dark....that’s how i felt.....People use to say that You get attract at a person’s face and later on falls in love with it’s personality but what if The personality changes every second.....how will love go? ‘

 

 

Darkness and cold had subsided while the pain still lingers.......

 

”Hi” That was how she first saw her....... Her hair was short....her smile is beautiful.....while sitting at her bed.....

 

we are on the same room at the hospital....

 

She cant remember her name anymore......

 

People call her weird....People doesnt understand what she really is......but that girl on the hospital she’s different from all of them....Pain slowly subsided......darkness turns bright....coldness turned warm.....

 

”They say  im weird” She whispered while they are covered on a blanket playing a pretend camping inside their room at the hospital....

 

”They are also saying the same thing to me” she whispered too while holding their flashlight.....

 

She cant help but smile coz finally there is someone who understand her....

 

Her hand points at her head....

 

”I dont know but i think something is wrong with this” she said pertaning to her head.....

 

the other girl smile....

 

”Me too, thats why im here coz my father cant take this” she pointed at her head too...

 

she look at her when she felt her hand holding hers.....

 

she really had that beautiful smile..... she thought.....

 

but that was a long time ago because now her smile had change....

 

 

===============================

Jiwon, Chaeyoung, Gyuri and Seoyeon just release a heavy sigh while looking at Hayoung all weak..

Hayoung strictly reminded them not to tell anyone especially Saerom....

 

Jiwon is totally pissed off that she just wanted Hayoung to tell who is it and why are they covering for that person so much............

Jiwon already speculating for who is it but she isnt really sure......

 

Hayoung is staying at one of her apartment with Hanuel looking out for her...she told them to make a good excuse why she and hanuel aint going home at their house.....

 

Gyuri had told them that she will do something so she had gone ahead same with Jiwon....so now it’s just the 2/3 of Bbang bbang that is left behind to go home...

 

The athmosphere as they walk on the street......

 

it’s quiet and the night is still young for them......

 

”hey” Seoyeon started 

 

“oh?” Chaeyoung responded....

 

”How much do you love Nakyung?”

 

that made Chaeyoung look directly at Seoyeon when she said that....

 

Seoyeon sneered then sigh while she look at the night sky as she walk....

 

 

Chaeyoung cant even comprehend that Seoyeon is asking that all of a sudden...

 

”What’s with that all of a s-“ Chaeyoung try to laugh and divert that question away but...

 

”How will you save her? if just by a simple question you cant state how much she means to you?”

 

that made Chaeyoung stop and just by that....she knew already where this is coming from....her face firmed and a genuine smile had naturally formed.....

 

”She’s my sun”

 

it made a swish that Seoyeon stop for a second but then she had smile sincerely...

 

Seoyeon already knew that Chaeyoung likes Nakyung.....its quite obvious but Seeing Chaeyoung bright up saying those words......it made Seoyeon a little confident that maybe just maybe she can really change the meaning of love....

 

for some seconds Chaeyoung look so confident but Seoyeon just scoffed out ruining that athmosphere...

 

She just push Chaeyoung ahead.........

 

”You look ugly while declaring youre love” 

it turned as joke time.....

 

”Ya!” Chaeyoung shouted when Seoyeon run ahead and keep teasing her.......

 

 

‘ I was waiting for you and had fallen asleep then i woke up and everything had change ‘

 

 

===========

 

 

“What do you want?” Jisun just look at gyuri while they are standing behind Gyuri’s car....holding some drinks....

 

”You knew completely why i called you” Gyuri had to drop it 

 

Jisun smirk then lift her drink up.....

 

at a dark and quiet night on a grassfield they are talking

 

“Is it Hayoung?” Jisun cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter