RESTART

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

”Okay the smol ones on the back” Lee Chaeyoung announce pushing Jiwon in front.....while holding Nakyung to stand at her side.....

 

Jiwon remove chaeyoung’s hold from her and grab Nakyung to her side...

 

that made them glare at each other....

Nakyung became a doll that both of the dorks are pulling like a tug of war....

 

then a slap of rolled newspaper from each of their heads made the two stop...

 

they both held their heads....

 

”Nakyung will be standing beside me...isnt that right?” It was Lee Haein who look at Nakyung...the younger one immediately smile and cling at Haein.......

 

 

’ When all of it was just an innocent feeling from all of us ‘

 

“Araso” Chaeyoung let it and stood beside Hayoung....

 

 

Haein and Hayoung are beside each other then each on their sides are Nakyung then Chaeyoung...

 

Jiwon the dork that she is just pull Jisun...Sian....Gyuri and Hanuel to join the picture session.....

 

 

Jiwon with a wide smile....

 

”Everyone Say Cheese”

 

’ When Friendship just created our life and bond....’

 

 

 

Haein Stayed at the bridge while Hayoung left....they had a small talk.....

 

She just smile when she saw that small piece of Picture.....

 

that was their Photo session when they are in the institution....

 

”Ahhh” Haein look up on the sky.....

 

”There’s so many Stars tonight”

 

She smiled....somehow it felt so calm.....somehow it felt so peaceful.....

 

she’s actually here because Jiwon told her that they can meet here....

 

she just look up on the sky.....

 

”oppa...Doctor Lee” (The doctor Lee refers to Nakyung’s mother...)

 

”Ive already accepted everything and im looking out for Nakyung...dont worry ill make sure she’s safe” she whispered as she look at the sky....

 

 

She can finally remove the heavy weight on her heart....

 

she heard some footsteps that stop beside her that she look back....

 

 

but instead of Jiwon it was Doctor Park.....Haein can identify him even if he’s covered....

 

before Haein can even move The Gun with silencer just pierce its bullet to her chest.......

 

 

’ Nakyung-ah...unnie will always.....’

 

her body fall down on the ground......

 

the picture on her hand just flew away....

 

 

that  part of her chest feel so numb

 

 

“Unnie”

 

 

Her eyes doesnt want to close....

 

“unnie”

 

 

just splat out some blood.........

 

”Nakyung” she uttered between breathing

 

she finally close her eyes......

 

 

 

 

======== 

 

On the door room....there’s a sign board that says Chaeyoung........

 

 

and for the first time the room is so tidy...organize and clean.....

 

 

there’s a table inside and right at the top of it there’s a small piece of paper......there’s something  written on it....

 

’ Unnie it’s a clean room....give me a prize...with a small happy face on the side ‘

 

 

The whole house is empty and quiet.........

 

 

Inside Haein’s room you can see different Pictures.....but this picture is seperated from the others....and right beside it is a small recorder......

(Just imagine that this is the one on display LoL)

 

 

 

 

Two person........

 

One who Started her pain 

 

Two the person she wants to protect so much....

 

 

 

 

============================

 

Doctor Noh is on a board room with a different set of Doctors......

 

”We should Carefully Analyze the new Restart that Doctor Park has been trying to establish....”

 

She said....

 

”Ive tried the restart on 3 Different types of Mental Disorders....” 

 

she’s trying to state her side..something that can make it stop.....

 

”First is Capgras Syndrome......Dissociative Identity Disorder then Schizophrenia”

 

 

Doctor Noh look at each of the doctors if they will agree.......

 

”So what is the risk percentage?” One of the doctors ask.......

 

”Mine was 69.3 but it can be a success but this new one.....” Doctor Noh stop for a second....

 

”It has a possibility the patient will die the moment it happens....”

 

the group of doctors look at each other....

 

Doctor Noh needs to stop this....

 

It’s Nakyung.....

 

it’s her bestfriend’s daughter.........

 

 

 

=======================

 

They are all in black.....

 

Haein’s kids.......

 

Gyuri....Hayoung.....Chaeyoung.......they are all there..except for Saerom....Nakyung and Jiwon....

 

 

 

Seoyeon was standing on the side while everyone enters.....

 

Someone stand beside her....

 

 

”She’s not coming?” 

 

Seoyeon knew who it was just by the voice....

 

 

”Probably not” Seoyeon respond........

 

 

It was Sian......

 

”Its quite stupid that im trying to make Jiwon remember...” Sian said while they both stay on that side...

 

Seoyeon breathed out and tilt her head up....

 

”When she will remember it herself.....”

 

Seoyeon try to smile.....

 

”I hope that this time..it will work....i wont let Anyone get hurt again....” Sian saw how Seoyeon seem frustrated.....

 

”Haein unnie allowed Nakyung to do her own way Of justice” Sian had stated while Seoyeon listen....

 

Seoyeon laugh a little....

 

“Thanks to that i got awake” Seoyeon crossed her arms....

 

”I got Kyung’s roughness just for me to stay still and let them do their plan”

 

”You thought she’s going to kill you huh?” Seoyeon asked that Sian nodded....

 

”Coz Kyung will Protect Her host which is Nakyung....no matter what ways it is...”

 

Seoyeon agreed.....

 

 

”Saerom unnie had gathered them all for tomorrow....” Sian added that seoyeon nodded....

 

 

Inside the memorial room....

 

Hayoung was kneeling on the side as part of the family member......together with the dork kids...

 

‘ Unnie it’s me Song Hayoung......how should i even start this.....it wasnt on the institution where i first saw you.....it was on the orphanage...back then you were with Saerom....i didnt realize you were those kids until just lately.....You told me that i have a great future for music so when you told me that youll forgive me for what I did to youre brother by letting go of it....it feels like its wrong but for you to forgive me i did it.....Those two dorks....Nakyung and Jiwon....they did their own plan all by themselves...their alters did it without their knowledge...The fire on the gym was Megan....she did it for Saerom to back out from knowing the truth....well she broke up with me because of that *laughs* then Nakko she’s the one who hurt those students....

 

 

Students who are part of The School commitee who agrees to exchange their mental state for the restart operation once the new one is established......Nakyung doesnt want that to happen anymore so  she’s stopping them by hurting them and to leave the school.....*smirk* those two are doing everything on their own...they are making it look like they are doing it so badly when they are just making everything right....but the way they do it is wrong ‘

 

Hayoung bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter