INNER WORLD

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘ Ive always wonder how fate made us meet together It seems to be i had already known you way before........youre so familiar......but then as i realize it....im not even close to know who you really are.....that theres something more to you ‘


4 inner worlds.....a world that shows what truth is all about....a world that describes what they keep on denying.....

the first one is a deep forest of woods....a place that pictures her childhood......
right from the very start it never stop raining.....maybe once in awhile the sun rises but only for awhile then it will start raining again.......

The second one is full of mirrors wherever you look there are only mirrors....mirrors that scatters with blood.....

The third is a picture of herself trying to tune in an out of tune guitar....whatever she do she cant tune it....the strings kept on jamming out......she cant hear the right tone...

the 4th one is a dark pathway.........she can hear voices but she can never hear herself.......


who owns those dreaded inner worlds....worlds that needs help....


one fine morning on the school rooftop....

“What happen to youre neck?” Seoyeon asked looking at the scarf that’s covering sian’s neck.....

She held the scarf before looking at seoyeon.....

“nothing” the tall one respond....

But Seoyeon didnt believe any of it that she force to grab the scarf that’s covering her neck....

Sian struggle free but Seoyeon had grab it fast....

Seoyeon just stare at her neck...

Sian cover it quickly....

“dont look at it ”

Seoyeon cant even figure how much this will go.....

“she did that to you” Seoyeon said and about to grab the scarf when.....

The door of the rooftop open......

the two had stop and glance back......

“Hey”

their eyes had interlink the moment they saw who open the door...

they move aback......both of them seeing her opening the door......

“What are you doing here Seoyeonie” with that cute aegyo voice she started....

Seoyeon cover Sian....

“what are you planning to do?” seoyeon can feel her fear..simmering through....

She pouted and step forward making Seoyeon cover Sian more.....

“nothing” she cooly replied.....

she look around and stop their eyes on them....

“You made her remember everything....what should i do now?”

Seoyeon step forward but Sian held her back.....

“She should know what youre doing? and how you ruin her life!!” Seoyeon said

She laugh

“Me? ruining her life? when im the one who understands her the most”

“Isnt everything enough for you already?” Seoyeon cant help but fight back....

“enough?” she really laugh hard this time....

“The moment she had cried so hard that night...she was the one who ask me for help....coz all of you had never believe on her...it was just me”

She shrugged her shoulders next then sighed like she was so tired in her most mockingly way.....


“well ill just talk to chaeyoung” she turn her back to leave.....

“dont include her on this” Seoyeon this time grab the woman in front of her that has almost the same height as her...
their eyes just look at each other.....
“what?” she tap Seoyeon’s cheeks...

“i wont hurt her ill just talk to her seriously youre overreacting so much” she sway her hand away from Seoyeon....

Seoyeon just stay still while looking at her leave.....

as seoyeon looks at the door where that woman leave she had this thought....

‘ You wont hurt her right?.....you wont hurt Chaeyoung....afterall she’s the only one who can wake you up’

 

======================

“Jiwon unnie!!!!!!!” Chaeyoung shouted and started shrugging the older one while she’s sleeping on her desk....

“Wake Up unnie!!” she started shrugging her so hard......

“ehhmm” she whined while being shrugged by the dork Lee Chaeyoung...

“unnie wake up already” she really is persistent on waking her up....

“Aiisshhh!!! what is it?! Seriously!!!” She stood up having enough of Chaeyoung....she is about to snarled at her but then instead of Chaeyoung its her tutor that she had seen.....

that made her stop while her tutor stood in front of her.....

“Ill be going first unnie” Chaeyoung enjoyfully said.....

“ya!! Stupid Lee Chaeyoung!!” Chaeyoung snickered and wave her hand on the older one as she went out of the room....


Jiwon just had to sigh then afterwards she cant really look at her....she cant look at Jisun......

“I wont be leaving you”

Jiwon suddenly feels shy remembering how Jisun said that while holding her to safety that day........

“Our schedule for later will be at room 301” Jisun said simply and bow herself....

she turn to leave but Jiwon cant even understand why she held Jisun’s hand that the latter had stop......

“Are you going to tell me whats really happening?” Jiwon cant look at her and as she realize that she’s holding Jisun’s hand she felt concious and let go....

Jisun bit her lip but as she turn to face Jiwon she showed her a smile....

“Yes, of course”

she just watch while Jisun leave.....and that moment on she just ask herself.....

“Who are you?”


===============================

Chaeyoung started skipping around the hallway to get to their classroom...
She’s glad that Jiwon can slowly remember everything....maybe all their problems can now be solved once Jiwon remembers everything.......

she slide the door of her classroom only to see no one but.....

she had stop on the doorway looking at her.....

“Nakyung” her face turn bright....her lips cant help but smile....

She’s here.....chaeyoung thought joyfully while she slowly slide the door close.....

Chaeyoung cant help but feel excited to come near her.....

its been days since she last saw her and she missed her so much...

she step forward and look at Nakyung as she sleep....

“Yah! you did this on purpose huh?” Chaeyoung started sulking while she looks at her.....

“making me miss you”

her inner world is turning bright again....the rain pours quietly.....

Nakyung had move and woke up..........

They had automatically smile at each other......the moment their eyes connected....

Chaeyoung had make face like she’s annoyed....

“Seriously, you made me miss you” she said making Nakyung smile....

Nakyung held her hand and made her seat at the vacant chair...

“I was waiting for you”

Chaeyoung sighed then smile after...

“I really miss you”

“me too”


Her inner world is more different than any of them.....

it was her standing on a place full of mir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter