TRUTH (GYURI)

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She smile.....

 

”How are you today?” she ask while looking at the glass case.....

 

she’s visiting her best friend......who died 2 years ago....

 

 

her face softens.....

 

”its quite a mess right now but dont worry im trying my best to fix it...of course i wont leave Hayoung all alone on this....”

 

her hand had touch the glass 

 

“I miss you....i really do”

 

Gyuri raise and put her hand to a salute.....

 

“Jina-ya” 

 

 

 

 

’ Im just a little part of their truth....but that little part had some importance on it ‘

 

 

“Im appointing you as part of the G1 Squad” Park Jiwon said while jumping on her bed.....

 

”What a stupid squad” Chaeyoung just said that made Jiwon stop jumping on her bed....

 

”Ya! stop calling it stupid...you have to remember that im the first member of this squad and by that im the leader” Jiwon pointed at herself proudly....

 

Chaeyoung scoffed out....

 

”that makes it more stupid”

 

Jiwon jump and launch herself on the younger one....

 

they started bickering around.....

 

laughter emerge on that one part of the institution......

 

 

that rolling scene of Chaeyoung and Jiwon was the scene Gyuri had walk upon....

 

gyuri sighed then place the tray with medicines on the side table....

 

”Stop being stupid..its time for medicine” Gyuri said....

 

Chaeyoung had stood up by placing her hand on Jiwon’s face that the older one wince so hard...

 

”You stupid monkey” Jiwon stood up by herself....

 

 

’ They look normal teens bickering around....but ive been with them ever since ‘

 

“You should wear it like this” Jiwon put some bow tie on Gyuri’s shirt.....

 

Gyuri looks tense while sitting on the chair in front of the mirror..

 

”remove that seriously” Chaeyoung remove the bowtie....

 

”How about this?” Hiwon had put a cap on Gyuri’s head....

 

”well it kinda looks cool but isnt that too formal....”

Chaeyoung had said that Jiwon remove the cap.....

 

Hayoung had join them......

 

”What ever you wear its fine....just be youreself....”

 

Hayoung tap out Gyuri’s shoulder....

 

Gyuri had breathed out to relax herself.........

 

Gyuri had turn that they all turn back....

 

”What can you say Nakyung?” Gyuri had asked at Nakyung who just stood on the side coz she cant really look on the mirror....

 

Nakyung raise her thumb up...

 

”Youre beautiful unnie”

 

a calm scene....an innocent one......those scenes is missing on them right now..

 

 

Gyuri is about to enter the Music club...she was just on the pit of the door when one of the members immediately rush to her....

 

the member look so worried....

 

”Gyuri-Sunbae...they had brought Eunyoung Sunbae to the hospital” she reported to her....

 

without anything Gyuri just sprint out of the place......

 

 

‘ Truth that makes everyone hurt.....’

 

 

=

 

Jiwon Open some files again......she took it secretly from the school staff....

 

She can remember some things.....she had a big hunch of who it is....she just had to make sure...

 

after reading some of it she contacted the last victim of that person.......

 

”Again im sorry for the bother” Jiwon scratch her head while she’s in front of the woman....

 

she smile cooly while the woman seem so serious that she realize that...she stop being a dork and sat seriously....

 

”okay,lets make this straight” Jiwon said seriously....

 

”How do you differentiate the person who hit you?”

 

the woman was agitated by her repitative question but still she needs to clarify some things...

 

”Ive told you before that she’s wearing a mask so i cant really know who she might be....”

 

”is that all?” it was jiwon

 

”how about her clothes?”

 

the woman started thinking while Jiwon is hoping her answer can make some clue....

 

”She’s wearing a high shoes”

 

that made Jiwon move ahead....

 

”high shoes?”

 

the woman nodded....

 

”i think i told you the wrong heaight coz i just realize now that she was wearing a high insole shoes”

 

that’s it!! jiwon snapped on her idea....

 

Jiwon smile so greatly...

 

”thank you...thank you very much” Jiwon shake her hand whike the woman seem confuse if she get something from what she said....

 

”Youve been a great help thank you very much”

 

 

Jiwon smirk...

 

It’s over.....i Caught you........

 

 

==

 

“drug overdose?” Gyuri was totally confuse when the doctor said that....

 

”It’s balledona” 

 

Gyuri gritted her teeth......

 

So that was it......Gyuri had pick up the puzzle pieces to fix it....

 

she felt so stupid and helpless....

 

Eunyoung wouldnt do something like this....she thought..

 

She’s been hearing some of the members talking about how Eunyoung talks to herself....how she seem to talk to ceratin person that she calls Jina....it was selfish of her to just let it be...

 

”I should have asked her but i just let it be...when she told me that...the jina that audition by both of us had improve” It was Hanuel...

 

”when theres no one that audition with the name like that...i just thought that maybe she just misses Jina unnie”

 

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter