LOGIC

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


It Was a bright morning......

but as usual she felt so lazy.......

a month had already passed since Lee Nakyung had came to their house.......

waking up.....
she just went out on the veranda to relax herself...stretching her arms....and yawned..

she breathed out then her eyes had open up.....

she thought that this day is another day huh?

she was on that position when her eyes had caught Saerom and Nakyung talking about something.......near the side door quite far from where she's standing from...

she had that curious face and thought what they are talking about, slowly she walk like a spy...she even raise her hand and act like she's holding out a gun....

her footsteps are really quiet.....

she stop and lean at the wall of the side door leading inside the back of the apartment where the two girls are having their conversation....

she hide there and listen....

"You should confess unnie"

lee chaeyoung had cover upon hearing that from Nakyung....

confess? to whom? Chaeyoung thought......

her eyes then look at saerom.....

Saerom unnie likes someone?

that's kinda new....she thought while listening discreetly....

Saerom had smile sheeplishly.....

"it's not like i dont want to it's just that what if she rejects me" saerom had replied...

Nakyung had that face like saerom had her point.....but still....

"what about you?" saerom had return the question to Nakyung....

Nakyung had caught somewhat offguard but she had laugh quite nicely...

"im too young for that" Nakyung had said....saerom had that smile next...

"but if you will choose between some of the unnies here who will you choose?"

Nakyung knew she cant get away with that question....


Lee Chaeyoung on the other hand is listening really attentively while being discreet....

"Hanuel unnie"

that made Saerom and even Chaeyoung who was hiding at the side surprise...


"sky?" Saerom had to ask again

Nakyung kinda smile and nodded....

"shhhhh" Nakyung had hush Saerom next that the older unnie had nod while she cover ...

they started laughing.....


Lee Chaeyoung who was standing on the side had pouted while thinking....

what did Nakyung like about Hanuel?

Hanuel is too cold....

she's like a military leader.....

she's like Haein the second.........


their taste is too bland......

if she will be ask if she likes someone well....?

her ideal type will be?

what is even her ideal type? she started thinking....

but while her mind try to think all of a sudden it came into her....

The scene at her community service......

the smile of that certain woman while handing her a can of drink......

she immediately shook her head and try to diminish the thought....

"Chaeyoung?"

that made her stop and look back....she was caught

Saerom and Nakyung just look at her while she's trying to smile......

 

***************************************************************************

"what's with saerom lately?"

that made Jiwon raise her eyes from the book she's reading....and glance at Hayoung who is sitting at the couch relaxing herself....

"what do you mean?" jiwon return her eyes from the book she's reading.....

Hayoung had raise herself from the couch then took her guitar that was leaning on the side......

"she's acting weird" Hayoung strum randomly.....when she went back to the couch

Jiwon just pout her bottom lip then glance back at Hayoung again....

"she acts as usual to me though" jiwon replied.....

Hayoung had let out some air then shook her head.....

"maybe im just observing it quite differently" Hayoung just reason out......

the two were in that nice position on each of the couch when........


"unnie!!" A rampaging Chaeyoung had came in.......and she sound so excited....

Jiwon got startled at that making her throw the book exactly at Hayoung's head....

"what's wrong with you?" jiwon had push chaeyoung a little coz the younger one is shaking her so much.....

Chaeyoung just smile like a fool again.....

"A sale"


Hayoung had remove the book at her head and put it at Jiwon's lap.....

then stood up from the couch.....

"A sale?" Hayoung's eyes had sparkle same with Jiwon.....

Chaeyoung knew she caught them......

"where is it?" the two older ones asked immediately......

Chaeyoung then nodded her head like a pro while raising her left brow up and down...

 

**********************************************

the three dorks felt like they fell on heaven......

A sale of food......

chaeyoung just slurped out.....Jiwon cleared ....then Hayoung just her lips.....

they knew its gonna be heaven.......

foods all line up and they have just 1 minute to run and get a food for free.....
well different people are ready to the food sale war.....


the three of them are an expert already.......

"you guys know the routine right?" jiwon use her usual tone that the two knew....

"of course" Chaeyoung had stretch every part of her neck and shoulder....

Hayoung smirk...

"we are all expert at these already"

 

after having their food sale war.....

the three are completely stuffed.........

resting under a big three eating some ice drop.....

"i really love that restaurant when they do their monthly eating sale war" Chaeyoung said dreamily while slurping her ice drop.....with her eyes close

"im so full i think i cant move anymore" Hayoung had lie herself on Chaeyoung's lap....

jiwon just quietly eat her ice drop......


but as the three of them have their moment of full stomach....

"isnt that Nakyung and sky" jiwon just said

all of a sudden Chaeyoung had subconciously open her eyes and raise her legs making Hayoung rise up from her lap....

"where?" she had to turn her head at every direction....

Hayoung had to grab her head and turn it to the side where the direction of Nakyung and Hanuel is.....


"there" Hayoung said while holding her head....

"what are they doing?" Chaeyoung had to ask

jiwon shrugged her shoulders......

"youre tone sounded like you just caught youre gf cheating on you"

Hayoung had that low tone making chaeyoung realize how she reacts sometimes....

she scra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter