TRUST ME

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you alright?” That was Jisun’s voice.......

 

Jiwon was just holding her head while everyone was looking at her waiting for her to react...

 

she breathed out....

 

”im fine” she replied with that assuring smile on Jisun....

 

Seoyeon came near and pinch her cheeks...

 

”Aww!!” she back away from Seoyeon...

 

”that hurts....whats wrong with you seriously?”

 

Seoyeon had cross her arms...

 

”Just making sure if youre Jiwon or Megan”

 

Sian had agree with Seoyeon....

 

She grin....

 

”Im Jiwon...megan is still asleep......” she had held her cheek that has been pinch....

 

Then her face had turn quite serious.....

 

”Is Nakyung alright?”

 

that made each one of them look at each other....

 

”She’s alright.....why?” that was seoyeon...

 

Jiwon had a deep thought...

 

”Why?” this time it was jisun....

 

”Nothing its just that Maybe Nakko is awake?”

 

That made Sian and seoyeon look at each other while jisun just remain her eyes on Jiwon...

 

”Ill ask Chaeyoung.....ive already told her that youre both fine” Seoyeon said....

 

”i just hope she wont slip it out to Haein” it was Sian....

 

”Does Chaeyoung even know Who Nakko is?” seoyeon had ask on curiosity.....

 

 

”She does and somehow only Chaeyoung can control her ‘

all of them had turn to gyuri when she said that....

 

”Nakko is really dangerous i dont want to deal with her” It was Seoyeon that Sian nodded in total agreement.........

 

Jisun had held Jiwon’s hand....

 

Jiwon just smile and tap Jisun’s head....

 

”im fine” Jiwon had whispered that Jisun smiled too....

 

 

=====

’ From now on......You will never be alone anymore ‘

 

 

“Hey”

 

Her voice just fell right off making Chaeyoung stop from looking at the camera she’s holding....

 

” Youre early” she added and sat beside Chaeyoung....

 

”well i wanted to show you something” Chaeyoung replied with some hint of disappointment on her voice....

 

”What is it?” she asked quite interested...

 

Chaeyoung just lift up the camera she’s holding....

 

”i wanted to show you this but its not working” Chaeyoung replied..

 

She smiled looking at how Chaeyoung seem disappointed that her camera is not working...

 

”maybe it just needs a little shake” she grab it from Chaeyoung....

 

she started shaking it...

 

”be careful” Chaeyoung reminded with that gentle voice while she just shake it grinning.....

 

 

”Should we take a picture?” she asked that Chaeyoung nodded immediately...

 

She place the Camera on shutter mode and put it on the rock....

 

”okay pose properly”

 

’ She’s warm ‘

 

Chaeyoung just look at her while she place her arm on Chaeyoung.....

 

the camera capture that exact moment.....Chaeyoung look so daze at the person beside her....

 

 

’ Where are you? ‘

 

 

A flash made Nakko breathed in defeat......

 

”okay one more Pose” The cameraman had said 

 

Nakko try to smile.....while sitting on a chair inside a room...

 

it was for their file paper for assesment.....every student just had to pose for a picture.....

 

She rolled her eyes after taking some shots.....

 

 

she just sighed.......

 

Guys started to try and talk to her but then Lee Chaeyoung was the first person who came....

 

”Dont you know how to smile?” 

 

Chaeyoung had said that she just breathed out seeing this giant again....

 

”I dont need to smile” she just walk through.....she tried to avoid this person but she keeps following her....

 

In every place she’s there.....sometimes Chaeyoung will say it’s pure coincidence or whatever....but Nakko knows she’s guarding her.....

 

Its her free time and her class is still later....she had decided to stay on the library...

 

Nakko just smile viciously while thinking what kind of tool she will use to hurt lee Chaeyoung....

she was just pretending to read a book....but she’s thinking how to hurt her...

 

she was really enjoying it when......

 

”Kyungna”

 

that voice ruined her imagination that she look back only to see Saerom....

 

Nakko’s brows furrowed....

 

Who is she? Nakko ask herself while looking at Saerom....

 

then she realize it....

 

”Youre hair” Nakko point at her hair that Saerom just unconciously held it...

 

she had smile 

 

“Its short”

 

Saerom nodded....

 

”How do i look?”

 

Nakko just look at Saerom.....

 

out of nowhere Nakko lost all that malicious thinking of hurting Chaeyoung while Seeing Saerom smiling.....

 

 

”Saerom’s hair is so beautiful”

 

That was Haein’s voice that drifted through her mind while looking at Saerom...

 

 

 

Haein knows it.........

 

 

The head mistress of the Orphanage is telling everyone not to worry....eventhough the landlord Mr.Song already declared finality that they should leave....or else he will do a force leave on them...

 

It was Hayoung’s father....

 

Everyone was really worried......

 

 

“Its alright kids” Saerom’s unnie had said while they are on the function hall of the orphanage....

 

”This is our home” She said while making them assured....Haein felt relieved same with saerom...

 

But the thing that they didnt know.....

 

A loud smashing had begun coming from the windows and the walls....

 

the children all became scared....

 

one of the volunteer came through....and on panic...

 

”Take the kids outside hurry!!” she warned that the children started to panic that the woman started to calm them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter