HEART

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘ No one will be left behind that’s a Fromis ‘


“What’s that youre doing?” she ask while walking to get to Hayoung’s side.....

Hayoung smile while holding her guitar......

“shhh” She hush the one in front of her....while she took a cassete....she had to smile knowingly 


“Is that a love song?” she ask next....

Hayoung nodded....

“It’s for.......Saerom”

 

 


Several guards are walking beside a group of doctors....and she was walking with them......

Hayoung knew that she can still run away from all of it.....


Jisun was on the corner........


“They are about to go in” Jisun said that it all connected on the earpiece that each of them wears.....

 

 

Meanwhile  they started moving........

 

all of them are determined....


They run ahead.....

“were coming” Jiwon respond to the earpiece.....


but they all halted when they notice some Men already surround them.....

the men each form some circle.......


“aissh!! seriously....Jisun’s mom can read everything” Jiwon look at each of the security surrounding them....


Jiwon try to calculate each of it but as Jiwon do that Chaeyoung thinks otherwise.....


Chaeyoung stretch every muscle that can be stretch and fold the sleeves of her shirt......


Jiwon look at her......and just by that she smirk...

Saerom realize that these dorks plan to push the security away by their strength.....

“hey” saerom try to stop it but Jiwon and Chaeyoung launch theirselves out that two men fall down......


Just by that Saerom Felt Nakyung’s hand grab her wrist.....

 

Nakyung already knows it...


“Nakyung, Run” Jiwon shouted holding down some of the men....commanding her to run Saerom so she can reach Hayoung....


Nakyung scoffed out.....

“You dont have to say it” she grin....

and just by that Saerom felt the wind hype up through her body  when Nakyung pull her to run.......

some of the men try to chase Nakyung and Saerom but Jiwon and Chaeyoung wont allow it...they grab every men that try to chase Nakyung and Saerom....

 

Saerom can feel how tight Nakyung’s hold on her wrist.....


they just run and run......

 

 


“Aisshh! i try to look cool but here i am being the first one to stop these stupid security” Jiwon complain.......while pushing some of the men away....

Chaeyoung look at the retreating figure of the two.....


“Go” She smiled as she whispered looking at them run.....

 


==============

 

Hayoung was just walking with the group when her Mobile phone rung.......


she look at her phone its unregistered number...she raise it up and put it to her ear....


“Hello” she answered while walking.......

“Hey” That voice somehow made her stop a little.....


It was Gyuri’s voice.......


“We are all here”

Hayoung felt her breath drop.....


she look around.....

the feeling of staying and letting go is fighting right through her heart.....

 


Gyuri just heard the beeping sound indicating that Hayoung cut the line.....

 

the group is already on the entrance when Gyuri stood right in front.....


Hayoung got surprise......

Gyuri bowed right in front of them.....


“Oh? Gyuri” that was Jisun’s mother........

“Im sorry doctor but can i talk to Hayoung” Gyuri bowed again.....

the doctor smiled....

“well we still have time......ill be going ahead first “ she said and sign some security to guard Hayoung first then she went in......


“Ive finally decided Gyuri-ah no one can stop me anymore” Hayoung said trying to ignore it...

Gyuri just look at her then nod her head.....

“I know” Gyuri said simply.....


Hayoung was looking at her....

“Take care of everyone” Hayoung said reminding Gyuri....


“I know that already”

Hayoung bit her lip trying not to change her decision....

 

Gyuri smile......while something from her earpiece had talk.....


“Hayoung-ah” she called......


“ Everythings gonna be alright.....”

Hayoung felt like she doesnt want to walk away but then.......


“Ladies and gentlemen” a loud voice had run through the big screen.....that caught everyones attention....


Gyuri immediately shook her head upon seeing it.....


Hayoung had to look at it.......


It was Jiwon with Sian and Seoyeon......they are on the control room and obviously It was seoyeon and Sian who do all the wiring.....


“Yo! can you hear me MC Reggae?” it was Jiwon while behind her is Sian tryin to stop her from further embarrasment....

Hanuel  smile while standing on The side......


Everyones attention are on the screen.....

Hayoung had to look at Gyuri...that gyuri shrugged her shoulders....


“This Is G1” Jiwon started talking like a drunk DJ......


Then Jiwon stop her further embarassment when she saw them came in....

Jiwon had excitedly face herself on the screen.....


“Here comes Romsaeeeeee” She announced that Hayoung who was stuck on her position while watching on the screen felt something pinch her heart....

Saerom appear on the screen......

some of the people watching cant help but say that the woman who appear on the screen is so beautiful......


Saerom is still panting coz she just run just to get there together with Nakyung......

on the control room everyone just stand on the side leaving Saerom to be seen.....

 


Saerom just awkwardly Held her bangs trying to think what to say next.......

 

Jiwon cant take it on the side that she had to....

 

”She wants to say Dont leave and that she likes you very much” Jiwon shouted that Sian and Seoyeon hush her and cover her big mouth......

 

 

Saerom had to laugh a little........

 

Her smile turn so soft and genuine as she face the screen.....

 

”I dont know everything” Saerom started.......

 

”How each and every Pain had build up on you and everybody else”

 

Everyone had stop and watch.....Hayoung just look at her and listen.......

 

”But we are all here for each other..... Isn’t that right? Hayoung?”

 

Saerom put up a wide and genuine smile.....

 

”Everythings gonna be alright” 

 

something on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter