DIFFERENT

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What’s Happening?” Hanuel’s face is painted with questions...while she look at that one place they started to build themselves....

People and some of the members of the music club are just like her too....just watching as how the fire engulf their whole building....

 

But then the thing that no one knew..Jiwon and Gyuri was there but somehow as the fire had lessen there was no sign of them anymore......

 


“I promise ill get you here...oppa will just save some money then we will both be together again...”

‘That was the promise of my brother when she left me on the orphanage....that day i was just a kid...kid full of innocence but the thing is....they dont know how drastic i can be ‘


Calling her different.....for them she was weird and they isolated her after knowing what she is......


But then while people on the whole orphanage tend to avoid her two people came....

A woman then she has a kid along with her too....

The woman was a volunteer and the kid she’s with was....

“Lee Saerom” Her smile was radiating through.....

She cant help but feel so calm.....

‘ Is she not afraid of me? ‘ She ask herself while looking at an angel........

An angel who landed right through her heart....


The woman was Saerom’s sister....they both volunteer to be on the orphanage coz they dont have anywhere to go to anymore.....


‘ I Practically the first person that get to be with Saerom....i was 3 years older but it seems like i was born on the same year as her.....’

“What have been the both of you doing?” Her sister started scolding us for being such dork kids who plays on the rain.....

“youll get sick hurry up and change”

She forgot that she was different......She really forgot....


“She’s not really my sister but im so grateful that she took me with her after my family abandoned me “

‘ Ive heard it like it was just a simple talk the way she said it but i was hallowed at how really deep it was ‘

They were sitting on the grassyard of the orphanage and right there as they both talk and look at the stars she realize that this person will be the person she likes to be with always.........


‘ But then she came ‘


A beautiful sound of guitar had cover the room while the woman playing it had a unemotional face.....

 

“She looks cool right?” Saerom had that big smile on her lips as she admire the person inside the room while she’s outside peeking on the mirror....

What’s so cool about that? she thought grumpily seeing Saerom admiring that little kid playing the guitar....

That Little kid was.....


“Song Hayoung” The kid said when she bow on the head misstress of the orphanage...

Behind her was the landlord holding each of her shoulders....


“Her name is beautiful” Saerom said when they saw them....

She was the daughter of the landlord......


After that She didnt let her eyes away from That Hayoung....


‘ I was the first one to see you....Love you and to be with you yet why? Why? its always her that you want to see, love and be with ‘

 


=


“She’s not here yet”

Hayoung just smile so gently.....seeing her again.....

“How are you?” Hayoung had ask while Nakyung fix something on the book shelf not minding her....

Hayoung didnt receive any reply that she just let it....

she just look at Nakyung.......

“You can go back to the house now.....” Hayoung try not to hit any vital and trying to pretend its fine....

Nakyung stop putting the book on the shelf and motion her head to Hayoung....

“Do you Know who you talking to right now?”

that made Hayoung stunned for a second.....

She laugh out then smile......

“Its alright.....we both knew everything so lets stop pretending”

She walk forward and stop in front Of Hayoung....

“Lee Nakyung the most stupid and letting herself be fooled by people like you....well she’s having a deep sleep right now and by that im gonna be in charge of this body “

Hayoung breathe off....

“What?”

she smirk....

“I just Gave Lee Chaeyoung a favor...by telling her that Lee Nakyung doesnt love her anymore and ill ne taking over this body”

Hayoung look away.....


but as Nakko thought she gave Hayoung some of her talk it wasnt really....Coz Hayoung let out some soft smile which Caught her off guard....

“Of course i Know who im talking to” Hayoung held her hand showing that smile...

“You and Nakyung can go home always......”

She was caught off guard for a second but she gritted her teeth by the thought that this woman is just good at pretending....

she sway her hand away from Hayoung’s hold....

she smirk.....


“Its over now Hayoung” she said straightly......


Hayoung had that smile....smile that says....

‘ Everythings gonna be alright ‘

 

====

When Hayoung came back from Visiting Haein’s house she went at the hospital where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter