SCENE OF THE PAST

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“what did you do?” that question made Chaeyoung look at her....

Chaeyoung stared at her with eyes that fumes.....

“If theres a person you should ask it isnt me” she firmly stated while sitting at one of the room......

She scoffed out enough for Chaeyoung to hear....

“who even thinks of stupid things like this?” the woman continue to mock Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung slam her hands on the table but the woman didnt move an inch

“Im getting frustrated here”

the woman just smirk while sitting not even looking at her....

“So instead of helping you made the situation more worse”

Chaeyoung just calm herself......

“She will move more drastically coz she thinks her plan didnt work out”

Chaeyoung had enough of it.....

“Ill help her....no matter what happens ill help her..ill make her come back the way she was before”

the woman Shook her head disagreeing.....

“She can be the only one who can help herself and the way she is right now i dont think shell do it”

Chaeyoung lower her head....

“Aniyo”

that made the woman flinch hearing that calm tone.....

“Gyuri unnie” she called out that gyuri just remain her eyes on the younger one....

“We are all here to make her remember....we are all here to make her believe that she can have someone by her side always”


Gyuri can see how determine Chaeyoung is and just like that she completely knew that Chaeyoung wont let it.....

Gyuri cant help but smile....

“that’s right i almost forgot”

Chaeyoung had that smile....smile that can change something.....

she made a scenario.......a scenario to stop Ji- from her almost plan.........instead of them being the victim...it was Ji instead......but it wasnt really serious.....a red paint on Chaeyoung’s hand to look like its blood.....a sleeping injection......then room 301 as the place......that’s the scene Jiwon had open up too earlier.....

================================


Nakyung was looking at her...........

“They fooled me” the woman had said while both her and Nakyung are at a bench sitting calmly.....

“They are just trying to help you” Nakyung respond......

the woman just laugh sarcastically....

“im not the one they are helping.....it’s the other one”

Nakyung had held her hand while looking at her....

“Its still you”

the woman had smile so genuinely and put Nakyung’s hand on her cheeks...

“Im so sorry for doing these things” she just held their hands tightly together....

Nakyung feel helpless at this situation....she cant help her in any way....

“Im sorry if i cant stop you”

“Pabo” she flicked her forehead that Nakyung held it

“owww” an aegyo whine had emerged......

that made the woman hump down..

“Ya! stop the aegyo lee Nakyung”


Nakyung started to laugh out and somehow the woman laugh out too.....

Sian was just watching beside them......Sian just smile while looking at them...

on this place that drowns the woman she love so much....Sian can see how Ji- can change just for some seconds when Nakyung is there......

Coz for Ji————— Nakyung is her aegyo dongsaeng.........

Coz for them that cares for her this time they wont let it.........they will let her come back at how was everything 2 years ago....when darkness and pain isnt there at all

 

========

Hayoung was standing on the other side of the road while looking at Saerom....

Saerom didnt notice her while she’s waiting for the stop light.....

Hayoung just watch her every move.......

Her eyes lingers while her lips cant help but show a bitter smile......

“Saerom-ah” her voice drop on the wind that pass by.......

the stop light turn green and crowd from every side of the road started to emerge but even if its flooding from every side Hayoung can only see her.....

When everyone especially Saerom thought that out of the two of them Saerom was the one who falls so deeply in love but it was the total opposite coz out of the two of them She was the first one to fall in love and she loves Saerom more than Saerom loves her......

she doesnt show it that much but.......she do love her......

Saerom didnt notice her when they just almost near each other.....the street was so full but Hayoung can completely see her.......


“She’s so beautiful” She heard that from one of her classmates while she’s just sitting quietly on her desk.....

she didnt mind those guys while they look so stupid looking at something on a magazine.....

“I think that girl wont even give a damn about you” one of the guys had savagely said that made the others laugh.....

They started throwing out at each other.....they are rumbling on the magazine that it ended up flying away.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter