PATIENT NO.4 (CAPGRAS SYNDROME)

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saerom discover that there was really wrong when she read that letter from her locker.......that was even before the fire on the gym.....

 

Saerom open her locker only to see a small letter inside of it....

 

' You wanna know a little bit of truth of Song Hayoung? if so come and find me.....im just always here at room 301'

 

Saerom's eyes had immediately open....open to expectation that somehow she will be part of Hayoung's reality.......but that wasnt the case because....

 

Reality will always be a betrayal for each and one of them........

 

Saerom really went to room 301.....that day she discover some of the truth......truth that makes everything worth of pain.....

 

the moment she open the door it was no other than......

 

=====  

 

“Nakko” Hayoung called that Nakyung had look back.........

“it sounded so weird everytime you say it unnie” Nakyung had said while they are walking on the market......

“that’s youre childhood nickname right?”

Nakyung nodded....

“Yeah”

the two are eventually walking in when someone shouted on the far direction.....

“Hey! wait for me! “ that loud voice of Lee Chaeyoung while approaching the two...

 

"I just said ill look at something for a second then you just left me" Chaeyoung started whining that both Hayoung and Nakyung laugh.....

 

' something had happen when i was 10 years old.........'

 

"come on let's go" chaeyoung and Nakyung started walking while Hayoung had stay still.......

 

Along the crowd she cant help but feel something eerie....

the two younger ones had notice that......

 

"what's wrong unnie?" chaeyoung ask that Hayoung look back on her....

 

as she look around all she can see was Nakyung and Chaeyoung who smile so genuinely.....

 

then something made her realize it.....what if they will all remember everything......

 

Screams of pain had emerge through her memories....can they smile like that?

 

we will never going to be free......

 

as she blink her eyes the memories had travel of her truth from 2 years ago.....

 

"I thought there's nothing wrong with my daughter? then what is this?"

 

Her father just talk to the doctor outside her room.....

"this isnt a simple case mr. Song i think it's the result of the car crash accident"

Her father felt so frustrated cant take whats happening to her daughter......

 

They got involved in a car accident....she survived but her mother didnt........at first the doctor told her that she was stable but then months after when she went back home after school she just raise a knife at her father when the man tried to greet her......

calling him an impostor that he is just copying her father.....her father tried to convince him so many times but she just tried to hurt him or herself that her father cant help but to bring her to the hospital........

 

She had been diagnosed of having Capgras syndrome.....a syndrome where youll see someone as an impostor.....

 

for months she had been seeing her father as someone who copies her real father and is trying to get a chance to kill her....that's what her syndrome is doing to her...

It didnt last long coz one day she recognized her father again.....

 

 

but that wasnt the case....to be further from everything for her to fully recover her father sent her to that institution.....

 

Institution where everything had fully change.....

 

She was called as a volunteer and patient no.4 coz they had fully believe that she had already recovered.....she was assign to take care of three patients....

 

and that patient was Park Jiwon and two other more....

they all got along pretty well and somehow they thought that everything will be normal if they all recovered but it wasnt like that.....

 

"Gather the three patients youre taking care of" Doctor Park said while he's holding a file....

"why?" she had ask out of curiosity...

"Doctor Noh had said so...you just follow okay?" he replied in finality that Hayoung just had to follow coz she was just a kid....

 

It was a promise of freedom...that after they will all come back of how it should be...but then it was the total opposite......

all 4 of them have different Illness and the two they are most worried about are Patient 2 and 3.......

it was pain after pain....screams after screams and they cant do anything about it.....

 

‘ They were always there....it’s like a syndrome ‘

a swish of her hand made Hayoung stop from further walking.....

As she looks at her Hayoung had to see that innocent smile....pointing with her finger she just smile.......

“If i have to pull you two so you would just join ill gladly do it”

Hayoung had to shook her head and started walking making the other one a little down but never gave up on it....she followed Hayoung.....

“Patient 3 Told me that i should look out for you two musiciarns” she block herself on Hayoung’s way........

Hayoung move her aside......

on a crowded market.....they have 30 minutes to do their shopping then they will go back...

“ahh the wind feels good” she said just following Hayoung.....

“ What do you want to be?” that made her look at the older one....while they just walk along the market.....

that made her some thoughts but then....

“i wanted to be normal” she just said that hayoung glance back.....

somehow she looks calm and warm.....

“living on a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter