WHO ARE YOU?

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you alright?" she look up on her while they are both sitting across each other at the restaurant.....

Chaeyoung showed a smile to let her know she's fine....

"Hayoung told me....youre friend Seoyeon got into the hospital"

Chaeyoung nodded her head

"its fine" Chaeyoung as usual just remain her smile....

"she's already out earlier" chaeyoung said in a quiet manner.....

"whats with that face?" somyeong notice her face who seem bothered

chaeyoung look up on her again....

"That isnt the face i want to see Chaeyoung-ah" she tried to make chaeyoung remove that facial expression....

"im sorry Unnie" Chaeyoung wipe out her face and started smiling again....

somyeong had wipe chaeyoung's mouth with a tissue....

"youre still like a kid when youre eating" somyeong said.....

Chaeyoung cant kept still

"unnie" she called that somyeong with her brows lifted up just waiting for Chaeyoung and her words....coz actually Chaeyoung was the one who asked her to meet up.....

but somyeong can see that she's still hesitating to asked....

"its funny" Chaeyoung started....with that bright face.....while somyeong just listen....

she knew herself that she need to say this to somehow lessen her emotions....

"i almost cant imagine how i did it....my tongue felt numb for days...." Chaeyoung shook her head trying to remember that day....

"joining a chili eating contest......"

Chaeyoung look back on the older one......

"I Dont know why i feel this way?"

somyeong knew it.....

"is she that girl who Haein unnie brought in to youre house 4 months ago?"

Chaeyoung nod her head.....

"Do you like her?" somyeong asked eventhough she can see how chaeyoung show her facial expression.....

she's iddle on her thoughts....

"How do you even know if you like someone?" Chaeyoung had to asked next....

Chaeyoung grab the glass and look at her drink.....then to somyeong....

She started laughing like her usual.....

"maybe i just admired her......thats all but i cant say that i like her"

somyeong shrugged her shoulders....

"well youre the only one who knows what you truly feel" somyeong had to say.....

the older one started to smile in an understanding way....a moment of silence occured then Somyeong took her chance to say it...

"try to visit him sometimes"

chaeyoung sighed and try to nod her head....

"Okay ill try"

 


Seoyeon said she just slip on the water paddle that came from the plague out faucet while she's inside the cubicle....her head hit the side of the toilet bowl causing her to bleed....thats what she said......she deny the things that its the case of bullying happening at their school......

it was really an accident.......

Jiwon was not convinced for a second and asked the paper that lead her to the comfort room that day....but seoyeon with a laugh just told her that she was planning to prank her and wrote it herself.....

they believe her and told her to be careful next time....


***********************

Her feet stop right ahead......she went straight at Nakyung's part time after meeting somyeong.....


at a small restaurant she can see Nakyung inside its glass window....

for a second she just stood straight at the side.....and started watching her....

She can see how Nakyung works hard....how she bows at every people that pass by...
how she runs around to serve orders.....but still that smile is pasted at her lips....

"Dont tire youreself too much" Chaeyoung uttered along while watching Nakyung at the glass window.....

"its a good thing youre smiling" she added.....

Chaeyoung's eyes saw That bracelet at Nakyung...that she kinda felt proud and release a great smile.....


Jenny handed her another bottle of milk as she chugs it all down....

jenny look at the side and saw several bottles of milk.....

"Are you alright?" jenny pat Chaeyoung as she handed her another bottle....

"yeah" Chaeyoung looks red....she's sweating hard.....well after eating bowls of chili who wouldnt.....

Jenny cant believe that Chaeyoung will win it.....

she thought that chaeyoung will give up coz she already looks like she will but Chaeyoung really fought hard and urge herself so much....

Chaeyoung look at the bracelet....she doesnt even know what it was.....

"Its the Rain stopper"

that made chaeyoung look back on Jenny as the latter had said that......

jenny touch the pendant....

its a droplet with a sun and moon attached to it....

"it was believe that you can stop a person sadness when you wear that"

Chaeyoung had to shook her head....she really sacrifice her tongue just for a bracelet that believes to stop sadness?

they are on that position when Jenny's phone rung....

she just chug down another bottle of milk.....

"hello" Jenny responded......

"what? okay we will go there" chaeyoung had look back on jenny as she heard that voice...


"who is that?" chaeyoung asked....

"its Haein unnie they are on the hospital....seoyeon got into an accident"

chaeyoung stood at where she's sitting...

"what!"

they both hurried up.......

 


Nakyung had waved her hand when she saw Chaeyoung outside....Chaeyoung had waved her hand too....

Nakyung seem to hurry what shes doing that chaeyoung notice....and a few seconds later Nakyung went out....

she run to Chaeyoung.....

"youre here" Nakyung seem delighted seeing her there....

Chaeyoung scratch her head while laughing out.....

"i just met with someone thats right by near here...so i decided to go here and wait for you" Chaeyoung replied on which Nakyung just nodded....

Nakyung look around....

"isnt it too Cold here?"

Chaeyoung hug herself and shook her head....

"not quite...its fine" Chaeyoung answered....

she wipe something off Nakyung's face....

"dont tire youreself too much...."

Nakyung nodded with that wide smile....

she grab something from her pocket....

"here" she handed Chaeyoung a pair of gloves.....

"its cold so use this for awhile"

she took it and wave it out

"thanks" she wore it while Nakyung run ahead inside......

 

After part time they just went home.......

Nakyung started yawning which Chaeyoung notice....while they walk ahead....

the place they walk to is quiet....

"when we get home dont try playing overwatch and just sleep okay?" Chaeyoung had said it beforehand that Nakyung had look back with a protest.....

"you have to rest" Chaeyoung is already firmed....

Nakyung sighed....

"Ne," she just responded sadly that chaeyoung glance back at her on which she can see Nakyung is already on her limit....

she stop while Nakyung didnt even realize how she just simply held her hand and put the pair of gloves on her.....

"ill carry you back" chaeyoung said quietly...Nakyung tried to protest but shes too tired to do so.....

Chaeyoung didnt even wait for her respond and just took her and carry her gently....

Nakyung felt so calm that she just close her eyes.....while she's at chaeyoungs back

"Chaeyoung-ah" her voice is frail while her eyes is already close.......

"im sorry"

all of a sudden she said

"for what?" Chaeyoung had asked while she glance up on the sky and saw the moon and how bright it is....

Nakyung had pause for some seconds...Chaeyoung even felt that she hug her more tightly...

"Because im pushing my feelings on you"

chaeyoung was stunned that her feet stop for awhile....

Chaeyoung had felt her heart....and for a moment something enters through

"no youre not" chaeyoung started walking again....

"Ill definitely tell you how i feel when you ask me but for now lets just be like this"

Nakyung just hummed when chaeyoung look at her ....she's already sleeping....

Chaeyoung feels light...calm....and comfortable...

"Somehow you make the rain stop"

Chaeyoung whispered through....


************************************************


Another day....

"unnie i said im fine already" seoyeon complained at how jiwon just at her worried state for her....but kinda overreacting.....

well she had a big patch aid at her left forehead where she hit it...

"hey did someone wake Chaeyoung up already?" It was Haein who throw the towel at Hanuel who caught it...

"i thought you wake her up already" Hayoung bites her bread with jam while she sign Saerom if she wants some jam....while they are sitting at the dining table...

Saerom took it and started putting some on her bread....


Chaeyoung had walk down the stairs scratching her stomach...

"hey, take a bath already youre gonna be late" Haein throw the towel that she got hit exactly at her face....

she just mumbled while walking to get to the bathroom....

Haein sighed and notice it as she realized....
she puffed out and march upstairs.....

she stop in front of Nakyung's room.....

she knocked for a second....then shook her head and knock again....but no one replied

she turn the knob and it just open....

"im coming in Nakyung" she had said and push the door....

she swing the door open...

Haein cross her arms when she saw Nakyung is still lying on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter