PATIENT NO.1 (DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER)

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

' She's my tutor.....that's how i know her.....that's the only thing my mind is telling me that she is to me but why? '

 

Jisun was smiling while holding a perfume and talking to a sales lady

she didnt expect to see Jisun at this particular part of the street......she was just planning to buy some medicine for a headache but as she turn at this particular street she saw Jisun at this store of perfume....

 

Jiwon didnt realize how she's looking at her completely.....her smile seem so warm....Jiwon thought....she has the same age as me but more mature like......

she didnt realize how her hand just raise up then try to carve out Jisun with her finger.....she cant help but smile...

but then she saw someone tap out Jisun...she cant clearly see who it is because of the shelve inside that's blocking it...

but then jisun's smile turn wider....something just pull Jiwon's heart away seeing that joyful smile of jisun....

 

' Hey.'

 

Jiwon heard that somewhere......

 

' Jiwon-ah'

 

she's still looking at jisun.....at Jisun only......

 

"What?" jiwon answered through 

 

' How can you forget'

 

"Forget what?" she cant help but answer the one she's hearing

 

' Who Jisun is to you '

a slight Pain had made her wince out that she held her head.....

 

"Stop" she calmly said then close her eyes.....

 

' No. I had enough of waiting for you to remember '

 

Jiwon cant help but feel empty all of a sudden as she feel so confuse....

 

"Who are you? stop bothering me!!!" her voice tensed up that some of the people passing by cant help but look at her....

 

Jiwon cant take it anymore that she breathed hard while covering her ears thinking that it will stop....

 

' I'ts dark in here just join me here again on our inner world Jiwon-ah '

 

it just kept repeating all over again that Jiwon cant stop it anymore that she scream so hard....

the scream had reach inside the store that it completely caught everyone's attention.....

Jisun had put down the perfume in an instant while Jiwon who had seen Jisun seeing her being like that had decided to run away.....

 

she felt stupid screaming like that.....she just run and run while Jisun run to get her....jisun just called her so she will stop....

 

' Why are you running away from her? '

 

"Shut up!!"

 

she just cover her ears and just run.....

 

Jiwon just run but the thing that she didnt realize was her memories will flash right before her very eyes....

 

a loud beep made her halt right on the middle of the street.....

 

"Jiwon-ah!!!!" Jisun shouted 

 

Jiwon on shock just look at the big truck that is approaching just almost inches away from her......

 

 

Memories that has been altered....Memories that has been erase....Memories that has been the real truth.....

 

Jiwon just look at her while she's busy scribbling out something on the paper......

 

she can see how she smile....

 

she suddenly felt like knowing why she's smiling like that....

"what are you doing?" 

 

that made Jisun jump out of her seat upon seeing Jiwon standing behind her.....

she hid the paper immediately....

"You scared me" jisun breath in relief....

JIwon just look at her...

"you seem busy....what's that?" pertaining to the paper that she's hiding behind her....

Jisun held the letter tightly and hid it more behind her...

jiwon became more curious why Jisun is hiding it so much....

she try to grab it but Jisun had hid it more....

"Ya Jisun-ah youre hiding things from me now" Jiwon had said that JIsun really held the paper so tight behind her....

 

"You guys are really like a couple" that made the two stop when that voice approach.....

 

Two people came in....

"oh here comes youre husband Jisun-ah" Jiwon had stood beside Gyuri and Sian who are volunteers

Sian had tap Jiwon's head.....

"stop bothering Jisun you smol" Sian had continue tapping jiwon that made the latter annoyed....

"yah! stop tapping you wild giant" jiwon had remove sians hand away from her head....

GYuri just laugh while Jisun had kept the letter.....

 

"by the way we will go ahead and leave you husband and wife for now" Jiwon had grab Sian that sian push her away....

 

"those dorks" gyuri just shook her head looking at the retreating figure of jiwon and sian....

 

gyuri turn to Jisun next....

"she almost see the letter that im trying to write for her" jisun said when she look at the paper that she hid behind her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter