COUNTDOWN : QUESTIONS

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘ Until that day doesnt come no one will move on its own.....we will save each and every one of us all at the same time ‘

 

 

Seoyeon just sat beside Nakyung who is currently lying down on the Grass of the garden.....

 

”Hey” She said 

 

Nakyung just look at the sky.....

 

”Seoyeon-ah” her voice is drifting towards the sky......

 

Seoyeon raise her eyes to look at the sky too.....

 

for some seconds no one talk.....

 

Nakyung calm herself and feel the warmth....

 

”Do you hate me?” her calm voice just made Seoyeon lift her lips up while her eyes just watch as the clouds move on the sky.....

 

”Should i?” she return the question......

 

Her eyes had blink......

 

”I Wont say sorry But ill always be thankful that i can Fix it”

 

Seoyeon flatly lie down beside her......

 

”Whoever you are right now I dont care coz whatever Happens youre still that girl who does awgyo all the time “

 

Nakyung cant help but smirk.....

 

”If ever something happens just remember what i told you” 

 

Seoyeon nodded her head while they are still both looking up....

 

”Of course”

 

‘ Memories are just a piece of you...who cares about it? whats important is the bond that will never be erase.....bond that no matter how many memories are forgotten still bond will lead its way to a true relationship..... ‘

 

 

=======

 

“Gyuri is my friend” Eunyoung was sitting inside an office with a woman in front of her....

 

The woman nodded....

 

”She has this smile that makes you say she’s adorable....she’s a calm person too but when she get to be with Jiwon it seems to be all the calmness had vanish” that part made Eunyoung laugh as she tells it to the woman in front of her.....

 

she had calm down after then smile...

 

”Then theres Jina” Eunyoung’s voice had fall flat upon mentioning it.....the woman clearly sees that change of Expression from Eunyoung.....

 

Her lips try to show a smile.....

 

”Gyuri and i both like Jina” The woman observes her body movement quite throughly....

 

”But Gyuri told me that Jina likes me clearly more than anything”

 

Eunyoung didnt notice how a tear rolled down from her eye.....

 

”She left and somehow I dont know when will she be back”

 

the woman started writing something from her notebook.....

 

 

”Eunyoung” Gyuri said while looking at the side of the door......

 

 

==============

 

Jisun was inside the classroom writing something when Jiwon came right in front of her desk....

theres no one around at that particular time.....

Jisun lift her head up only to see Jiwon.....

 

she had smile.....

 

”How are you today?” Jiwon ask that Jisun shrugged her shoulders.....Jisun laugh after seeing Jiwon’s scrunched up face.....

 

Jiwon pat her cheek......

 

”It will be alright?”

 

Jisun nod her head......

 

 

”this classrom is so clean i bet you wont let any dust come here” Jiwon chuckle as she went in front of the board and started to write something.....

 

Jisun just watch her.......

 

she started humming while wriTing on the board when.....

 

”hey” that calm voice emerged 

 

“oh?” Jiwon responded still writing.......

 

”where’s Jiwon?” the chalk creak as she stop writing...her eyes are froze out.....

 

she close her eyes and turn to face Jisun....

 

”Im here” Jiwon chuckle hard holding the chalk on her right hand.....

 

 

”Really?” Jisun had that hint of something with that question while their eyes are just focus on each other....

 

 

2005

 

 

She bowed right in front of the two doctors in front of her......

 

”You dont have to say Thank you and Sorry so many times” It was Doctor Noh who sits at Her table while beside her is her bestfriend and also a doctor......Doctor Lee

 

they are on the middle of that conversation when the door swing open and two children came in...

 

”omma look at what Jiwon did to my face?” It was the child Noh Jisun sobbing out while beside her is Jiwon snickering but faded on an instant when Her mother pinch her ears....

 

”Awww!!” Jiwon let go of the marker from her left hand...

 

”apologize to her quickly” Her mother commanded...

 

Doctor Noh just calmly smile....

 

”its alright they are kids” Doctor Noh Understandingly say while wiping her daughters face with a tissue....

 

 

 

 

”No this kid is so naughty” Her mother shook her head while giving Jiwon the death glare...

 

”go grab a paper and write  an apology letter quickly”

 

Jiwon pouted and took a paper that the young Jisun handed to her...

 

”thanks” she said simply and started writing....

 

Doctor Noh look at the child and watch her..l.

 

”Youre left handed?” 

 

That made Jiwon stop from writing and look at the doctor....

 

”yes doctor” she shyly answered......

 

 

“lets play again” Jisun’s crying momentum was gone.....

 

”okay” Jiwon respond.....

 

she left the paper.......

 

“Hey! the apology letter?!” Her mother said that Jiwon just smile back while holding Jisun’s hand...

 

”Ill do it later” she waved her hand out while running......

 

===============

 

Haein was just looking At Chaeyoung who just sat there for minutes not even saying anything...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter