Chapter 1: The Tuxedo

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            One late afternoon of June, leaves keep falling into the streets. Like they are silently talking to me and telling that spring is coming soon. While walking in the streets of Seoul, I think of my past as a high school student, being one of the most famous girls in Diamond Bar High School. I hate being known and given so much attention. I feel deprivation of space.

 

            While I was on my way to the Caramel Coffee Café, I bumped into a handsome looking man, causing his coffee to spill on his expensive-looking tuxedo. He looked in my eyes like he was going to kill me. He shouted like there is no tomorrow. “YAHH! YOU GIRL! LOOK AT MY TUX! IT’S ALL RUINED NOW! BECAUSE OF YOUR CLUMSINESS, MY EXPENSIVE TUX IS LOST!” Then a familiar face came rushing to him. “Hey Dude! What happened?!” I recognized that familiar handsome face. He is Choi Siwon! My school mate way back in high school.

            I took off my shades and bowed as many times as I can. Siwon looked at me with disbelief while the pissed guy was busy looking at his messed up tux. Suddenly, Siwon stopped me from bowing and told me that it’s fine. But the angry looking man took a step forward making our body nearer to each other. I froze while smelling his scent. He suddenly had a smirk in his face and asked me, “Do you know who I am? HUH?! Do you know?” I shook my head and told him that I don’t. He also asked me, looking pissed, “Do you know how much this cost?! This is a Hwang Tuxedo! Do you know what I mean? It means that it is the most expensive brand here in Korea!” I gulped with his sudden explosion. But I tried to hide my laugh inside because I knew that the tuxedo he uses is from our company.

 

            The waiters came rushing to me. Lee Sungmin rushed and shouted, “Miss Hwang! What happened?” Siwon knows that I own this café and the clothing that Donghae is bragging. He felt embarrassed. Siwon suddenly spoke, “Tiffany, sorry for my friend’s sudden outburst. He was just angry with what happened to his clothes.” The pissed guy looked at his best friend with disbelief. “YAAAH! Choi Siwon! Why are you saying sorry to this clumsy girl! Do you think she can afford this?!” I giggled a bit at the pissed guy. Then the angry guy was about to punch me but Siwon was able to stop him. “Lee Donghae! What are you doing! She’s a girl! You can’t do that to her! Can’t you understand? She owns this shop and that clothing line you are bragging about!” Donghae had his mouth wide open. He can’t believe that I am richer that him. “Miiii-iii-aaannn---“I stopped him by bowing my head. “Don’t say sorry. I must be the one saying sorry to you. I spilled the drink in your clothes. Can I get your address or at least your phone number so I can send that same kind of tux to you?” He gave me his calling card and he went out of the café as fast as he could. He forgot about his best friend who was still inside talking to me.

Author's POV

            Siwon rubbed the back of his neck because of embarrassment but at the same time, happy because he saw his long time crush, Tiffany, in this kind of event. She flashed her eye smile to the embarrassed guy and dragged him to take a seat. “You are Choi Siwon right?” He nodded. “If it’s okay with you, I’ll treat you coffee as a sign of gratitude from stopping-“ she stopped and looked at the calling card, looking at the guy’s name “-Lee Donghae from punching me.” Siwon gave his killer smile as an answer making the people in the shop look at them with awe. They can hear people whisper, “They are a very perfect couple.” “His killer smile and her eye smile are a total match.” The comments made them blush at the same time embarrassed.

            They talked about random things and they found out that they are going to study at the same school in college. “A beautiful girl like you will train as a spy? Wow! How about your company?” She replied flashing her eye smile, “My brother can take care of the company. He is a very good leader. And I bet that the company will be more successful.”

 

            After a long talk, they bid each other goodbye. As they separate ways, Tiffany remembered the handsome guy she bumped into. She thought with a smile, “I will meet you again Lee Donghae.”

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hi there readers ! Please don't be shy to leave your comments about this fanfic. I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. Since I'm very enthusiastic about this fic, I updated right away. Thanks for subscribing and reading my HaeFany Fan Fiction. :)

And I'm also finding a poster-making shop. Could someone suggest me? Thanks :)