Chapter 14: New Surroundings

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            “Fany Ah, I will enroll you to another Agency. “ Oppa’s words echoed through my ears. Again? He still insists that I should train as an agent? Why? “Oppa, why do I need to be a spy? If ever I will become a spy or agent, I will probably hurt myself. There’s a lot of danger being in this occupation.” He replied to me with a smile. “Umma and Appa insist you to be a trainee. They said that I can handle the company on my own. They want you to be independent and strong.”

 

            I still can’t understand why I need to be strong. It really has nothing to do with our family. I will find it out my way.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            I tried to call Tiffany after class but it always say that the line cannot be reached. I admit that I’ve been a dumb . I’ve been throwing unforgivable words to her. How could I make her forgive me?

 

Next Day…

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            I wonder why she is absent. Maybe she can’t get over the embarrassment yesterday. I can’t forgive myself. I’ve been the biggest jerk in the world.

 

 Then suddenly, Miss Taeyeon said asked us to pipe down. “Trainees! I have a sad news for you.” Everyone looked at her curiously. “Yesterday, Hwang Miyoung dropped out in our school. It is because of the ill-mannered students in this school. The principal will talk to you later. He will impose new school rules to lessen your ill-manners, especially you, Lee Donghae.” Everyone’s eyes went to me. So, this is how it feels like to be embarrassed. I can’t imagine how she survived being bullied. I don’t even want to think about it.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            Oppa transferred me to a new agency and the good thing is this is what kind of Training school I expected. Quiet, very mature students and strict teachers. When I entered, an innocent looking girl approached me. She bowed to me. “Annyeong! I’m Seo Joohyun. You can call me Seohyun. I will be accompanying you for the whole week so you can be familiar with the agency facilities. I will also tell you the rules here in the school along the way.” I looked at her. She’s very pretty and she’s really smart-looking. She looks like a very fast-learner. I bowed. “Annyeong! I’m Hwang Tiffany. I hope we will be friends.” She gave me a very sweet smile. Suddenly, a dark-haired girl came rushing to her. “Seohyun! Nichkhun is in trouble again.” She said while panting. Seohyun stomped her feet. “Aisssh. That guy. It’s just our second month here and he always causes too much trouble.” I looked at them confused. The dark-haired girl looked at me and her jaws dropped. “You are Tiffany Hwang right? The daughter of the CEO of Hwang Company? Oh my gosh! I’m Kwon Yuri!” I bowed at her. “Annyeong Kwon Yuri! I hope we can be friends.” She smiled at me. “It will be very impolite if we leave you hear. Do you mind coming with us?” I flashed my eye smile. “Of course not.”

 

            They walked so swiftly. I think this school is really good in training. Suddenly, we reached a noisy place. A blonde haired guy is fighting with three big men. Seohyun whistled and the three guys stopped beating the blonde guy. Yuri suddenly came to him. “Are you nuts Nichkhun?! You always get beaten everyday because of being arrogant.” He just gave her a bored expression. He passed by me. I can see that he is so handsome. Then a black-haired guy came to him, panting. “Yah! Sorry Nichkhun! I was late.” The guy named Nichkhun stopped. “Taecyeon, you’re always late. No need to explain.” Oh. So he is Taecyeon. He’s really big. His arms are very muscular. And he is kinda cute too. He also walked in front of Yuri. “Baby, sorry I was late.” He gave her a kiss on the forehead. She replied with a smile. “Just like what Nichkhun said, you’re always late. I understand.” They are so sweet. Then he saw me and his jaw dropped. “Yuri! Is she the daughter of the CEO of Hwang Company? Is she studying here?” Yuri nodded. He bowed. “Annyeong! I’m Ok Taecyeon. Call me Taec Oppa for short.” I also bowed. “Hi. I’m Tiffany. Hello Taec Oppa.” Then the bell rang. Seohyun told me that I’ll be in the same classes as her.

 

            I’m right. The lessons here are far better than in SM Agency. And the students are much mature in here. The teachers are also strict just like Miss Kim Taeyeon. The teachers give tips on how to improve the skills we have.

 

            As a beginner in this school, the teacher often gives me special lessons. They gave me special lessons for a month then after that, I also have my lessons with the other trainees. I can say that just in a month, there is a lot improvement in my skills. I’m not so clumsy anymore. My family can see the difference in me too. They said that I move slightly swift than before. There’s also a more mature aura when they talk to me. I didn’t spend most of my time shopping anymore.

 

            One time, Leeteuk Oppa talked to me. “Fany BB, I just noticed, you’re becoming more slender and you’re not that clumsy anymore. Is the new agency effective?” I gave him my signature eye smile. “Oppa, I like that school so much. You should have enrolled me there at first place.” He gave me an awkward smile. “Well, a friend told me that SM Agency is one of the best training schools in Korea.” Oh. It was suggested by a friend.

 

            The people in this school are really friendly. I made some new friends. Yuri and Seohyun are really funny. At first, I thought Seohyun is the geeky type but when I started hanging out with her, she’s also a dorky girl. Taec Oppa also became one of my friends. A short, blonde haired girl named Sunny also eats lunch with us but she is very quiet. She’s really cold to people. We seldom talk.

 

            As friends, they knew what happened to me in SM agency. They felt sorry for me. They never thought that people in SM Agency are that bad. Of course, they know Donghae, Jessica, Siwon Oppa and Yoona. They know that Donghae was my first love. I just realized that thing when I left SM Agency.

 

            One day, our teacher asked us to pipe down. “Trainees, the school arranged a camping trip which will be held at the mountain. It will be exclusively for all freshmen students. We will have interaction with the SM Agency freshmen trainees…” When I heard the name of my former school, my eyes opened wide. Yuri, Seohyun and Taecyeon looked at me with disbelief. “….They will be camping with us in the mountain. We expect our freshmen students to be friendly. We want you to be mature enough. We don’t want any troubles to happen. We assigned your tent mates. The tents are very big and each tent will have 4 students in it. I will announce your tent mates later. I will also give away a circular. The circular has the things that you need. Cell phones are allowed but will be surrendered in the morning and you can get it at night. Everybody must join because you will be graded in this activity. The camping will be next week. From Monday up to Friday, so it means, you will have a really long interaction with the SM Agency Trainees. Another one is we also assigned you partner in activities. That would be in pairs and in boy and girl pairing. That is different from the tent mates. Please cooperate with us. If the SM Agency trainees does something wrong, please don’t join them. We expect you to be mature enough.”

 

Everyone looked very excited. I’m really nervous about this. I don’t know how I will react when I see Jessica, Siwon Oppa, my classmates and especially, Donghae. I didn’t have communication with them because I changed my number after I dropped out. The teacher gave the circular and started announcing the tent mates. “Seo Joohyun, Kwon Yuri, Hwang Tiffany and Lee Sunny.” Wow. It’s a good thing I was grouped with my friends. After she announced the tent mates, she eventually announced the partner in activities. I wished I was partnered with a responsible person or at least a skilled one. “Kwon Yuri and Ok Taecyeon..” Wow. Did the teacher really do it in purpose? “…Lee Sunny and Lee Sungmin, Seo Joohyun and Cho Kyuhyun, Hwang Tiffany and Horvejkul Nichkhun.” So, I’m partnered with Nichkhun. At least he is skilled, very skilled. And he is also responsible despite being arrogant sometimes. But I noticed, the last time he was in a fight is my first day here. That’s a good thing though. He just changed pretty fast.

 

I looked at him and he looked back at me. He is really handsome. But he is not really friendly that’s why I can’t make friends with him. I informed Umma, Appa and Oppa about the camping trip. They allowed me but they are worried if I’ll be comfortable around my old schoolmates. I told them that I’ll try to be.

 

“Fany BB, are you sure you’ll be fine around your former classmates?” I was a bit off guarded when he asked me. “Oppa, I’ll try my best to be fine. I have new friends to lean on anyway. And besides, Jessica and Siwon Oppa are good friends of mine.” Oppa smiled. He helped me in packing the things I need and he gave me a ride to the school. 

~

Hey. I updated as soon as I can.

So, Donghae went to the Fame Musical, right? I wonder how he reacted to the kiss. *delusional mind*

Criticisms are still higly appreciated. Please tell me if its getting boring, Arasso? I'm getting few comments during these days. I often think that the story . Anyways, please leave a comment.