Chapter 13: Tiring Games

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            Since the day that rumors about me and Donghae are having a relationship were spread, everyone in the school started talking about me. Some even bullied me. They put fake bugs inside my locker. They know very well that I’m afraid of bugs. Others put something slippery on the floor so I would slip. I’m like living in a hell in SM Agency. If Oppa didn’t make this disguise thingy, everyone probably respected me more than the teachers.

 

            I’m very happy to have Jessica and Siwon as my friends. They never let me down. They are always there to defend me. Sometimes, I feel like Jessica knows my secret. She treats me very nice. She’s probably the best friend I never had.

 

          Two months passed and the students treat me like a trashcan in school. They throw papers at me. They do the cruelest things to me. Donghae didn’t do anything to hurt my outside appearance. All he does is throw words like ‘ or ‘damsel in distress’ to me. Those words hurt more than what the other students do. As time pass by, I grew feelings for him even though he do those cruel things to me in school. I don’t know why but he really catches my eye.

 

            One day, we were given another drill for physical fitness class. We need to run 10 laps within 5 minutes. When I was starting for my second lap, a group of girls tripped me using the invisible thread. The one who made the plan was obviously Yoona. She will do anything to make my life a living hell. First, she pushed me that caused me to fall down the pool. Good thing Siwon Oppa is there to save me. She even dumped her lunch on me. She pulls different pranks on me everyday.

 

            I was really embarrassed when she tripped me. I even cried because they are all laughing at me. The teacher didn’t see what happened because she was talking to a faculty personnel at that time. Siwon Oppa and Jessica quickly came to me. Jessica wiped my tears while Siwon Oppa said words to calm me down. My classmates are still laughing at me, when suddenly, Donghae walked towards me. “See what happened? You are indeed a Damsel in Distress. I can’t believe they accepted a nerd girl like you in this school. I thought this school has a very high standard when it comes to accepting students.”

 

          Jessica shouted at Donghae, “Yah! Oppa! You’re hurting her!” He just smirked at his sister and continued throwing hate speech on me. “You’re nothing but a clumsy girl. You think you can be a spy or agent someday? Well, you can’t. Just look at yourself. You should have not enrolled in this school.” At last, I reached my boiling point. It hurts me so much. Hearing those words from the person you like. It just breaks your heart into little pieces.

 

           I stood up. Siwon Oppa and Jessica were shocked by my actions. I threw the nerd glasses on the floor as hard as I could. Everyone gasped. I can hear them whispering, telling my name, Tiffany Hwang. Donghae’s jaw dropped. He can’t believe what he is seeing. I speak with a very furious tone. “You’re right Donghae. I should have not bothered choosing this as my school.”

 

            I walked away. The teacher saw me leaving. She shouted my name but I didn’t respond.

 

This will not be the last time Donghae will see me. I will prove him that he is wrong, really wrong.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            I hope that this is just a dream. Wait, Miyoung is Tiffany? I should have known that. I lost the love of my life for my own silliness. Donghae, now you have to suffer. She will probably stay away from you. She will not talk to you again. EVER.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            I don’t know what came to her mind. She probably lost her temper. This is all Donghae Oppa’s fault. Now, Hwang Company will be buried with issues. I need to follow her.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            What will she do now after she revealed herself? Suddenly, Jessica stood up. I followed her. I know that she will follow Tiffany. She went to the girls’ locker room. I asked her if I can come in. She said yes since we are the only person inside.

 

            We found Tiffany inside, sobbing hard. Jessica hugged her. Her eyes are too puffy.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I’m really in a deep frustration right now. My emotions controlled me that it came to a time that I revealed myself, my secret. Jessica hugged me tightly. Siwon Oppa was there too. I broke the hug and called Leeteuk Oppa. “Oppa, fetch me. I want to be out of this school, NOW.”

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            “Oppa, fetch me. I want to be out of this school, NOW.” I can’t believe what she just said. I asked her, “Tiffany, are you going to drop out?” Jessica is also eager to hear the answer. Tiffany nodded. She stood up and packed her things.

 

Jessica’s POV

            I was really surprised by her sudden decision. She’s the best friend I never had and now, she’s leaving me? I asked her, “Miyoung, what’s with the sudden decision?” She looked at me, straight in the eyes, “This is the first time I was treated like garbage. I can’t take this kind of treatment. It’s better to leave now rather than stay in this kind of school.” I cried. I know she is having a hard time. As much as I want to help, I can’t. She already made her decision. She hugged me and whispered something to me. “Don’t worry Jessi. We will meet again in the future.”

 

            She went out of the room which means, Siwon Oppa and me are the only one left. He seemed very furious. This is the second time I saw him like this. First, at the amusement park, and now, in this situation. He rushed outside the room and ran to our physical fitness class. I was shocked. The events took place so fast. Siwon Oppa punched Donghae Oppa in the face. Then, Donghae Oppa talked. “Siwon, I’m sorry. I never knew that she’s Tiffany. I’m really sorry.” Siwon Oppa ran out of the gym. Everyone is shocked. Including the teacher herself.

 

Tiffany’ POV

 

            Oppa fetched me and we talked to the principal. We said that I’m going to drop out of the school because of the behavior of the students. I told him the whole story while driving home. “BB Fany, I’m really sorry. I didn’t know that these things will happen. I’m really sorry.” He hugged me and I told him that it’s okay.

 

“Fany Ah, I will enroll you to another Agency. “

~

I know the story is starting to be boring. And sorry for not updating often just like before. Please, suggest things that you want to happen. I want it to have a thrill. 

Who else will miss the Playful MC YulTi is MuCore? If you're gonna miss them, comment! But I will look forward to MC YoonFany. I was really looking forward to a SooFany collaboration in MuCore but it's alright. But there is also a part of me wanting it to be Donghae. of course. I'm so deprived.

And it's Tiffany's last stage performance in Fame today. I'm really a proud SONE! She proved us that she isn't just a great dancer and singer but also a great stage actress. Tiffany Hwang Miyoung Hwaiting! Daebak!

Anyways, I hope you'll continue reading this fic. SONES Hwaiting!