Chapter 5: The SM Agency

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            It’s the first day of my training in SM Agency. And the first day of wearing these disguise nerdy outfits, not to mention, Oppa made me wore very big nerd glasses.

 

 When I entered the campus, this is not the place I imagined. I thought it will be a very quiet place, with much matured students and strict & cold teachers. But I was wrong. It is the opposite of what I expected. Students are very noisy and childish. It is just like my high school campus. Teachers are also making their way inside, greeting the student with a very happy face. But one thing is different from my high school life, I seemed to go unnoticed.

 

When I was a freshman, as soon as I entered the campus, for the first time, everybody turned their eyes on me. Many girls smiled at me while the guys look at me with awe. Some even crowded around me. But this is very different. Everybody seemed to be busy with their businesses. If there will be someone who will notice me, they’ll give out a smirk and I’ll hear them say to their companion, “What? A nerd girl training to be a spy? No Way!” Well at least, there is no space deprivation.

 

When I was on my way to the bench, I heard a bunch of girls squealed at the person inside the car. I tried to peek from my place but I can’t see who the person is. I went nearer, trying to see the person. As I get nearer, I can feel the girls gathering so excited. I saw a very gorgeous girl coming out of the car. I think I can recognize her. I see her in some press conferences I attend. When she came out, even the guys began to crowd along with the girls. The fan girls squealed her name. “JESSICA!”, “OHMYGOSH JESSICA! You’re so gorgeous.” She smiled at their comments.

 

A thought came to my mind. Oh, she is the daughter of Mr. Lee from Lee Corporation. No wonder she wears very expensive-looking clothes. The girl stopped and told the person inside the car to get out. The fan girls around me squealed as loud as they can when they saw the person coming out. It’s the boastful guy, Lee Donghae. Wait. What?! LEE DONGHAE! Oh no!

 

The fan girls became more wild, while I stood there motionless, surprised by what I saw. A tall girl bumped me that caused me to fall. I’m a claustrophobic person and this kind of crowd is not suitable for that weakness. I tried my best to scream so they’ll know that I can’t breathe. I was near to collapsing when I heard a girl yelling. “Hey! People! Please let me in. The girl collapsed. Let me in! Excuse me. Please.” That was an angelic voice.

 

When I woke up, I saw a very beautiful girl. I thought I was hallucinating or dying. I thought I was in heaven already. I thought I saw an angel. The girl said, “Oh thank God you’re awake already. I was so worried. I never knew there will be a stampede just because of me and Donghae Oppa.” I quickly opened my eyes when I heard Donghae’s name. What? That ert man and this gorgeous girl are related? Yes, obviously. They went out of the same car. I should’ve known.

 

After those random thoughts coming out of my mind, I heard the nurse call my name getting near me and this pretty girl named Jessica. “Miyoung, I see that the reason for your collapsing is for being claustrophobic.” I nodded to the nurse’s statement. Jessica suddenly blurt out, “You are claustrophobic too? Wow. You and Donghae Oppa are the same. He is claustrophobic too. I wonder how he is able to survive those fan girls.” I chuckled at her. She is so cute and very loud. She has the combination of sophisticated and loud person. Suddenly, I heard a phone ring. She excused herself for a while. “Yoboseyo?”, “Siwon Oppa!” Siwon? Oh. I remember. He’s going to study here too. The expression in her face is so happy. I think she likes Siwon. “Yes Oppa. I’m here at the clinic. A girl named Miyoung was brought here because of the stampede me and Donghae Oppa did…. Oh. You’re coming? Sure. I’ll wait for you.” She ended the call with a very excited expression in her face. I’m very sure she likes Siwon.

 

“Miyoung!” She called me with a very enthusiastic voice. I faced her. She offered her hand. “I’m Jessica Lee. Former Jessica Jung. I hope we can be friends. Is that fine with you?” I returned back the kindness by offering back my hand. For the first time since I woke up, I opened my mouth. “Of course. We can be. I’m Hwang Miyoung.” Jessica replied with a smile. “Really? Yey! It’s rare for me to have a friend in the first day of school.” What? Rare? She’s very popular. No friends? That’s impossible. “I didn’t have a real friend during high school. All they wanted is to have influence. But I don’t think you are going to take advantage of my influence.”

 

I stood up with a smile on my face. Then a tall man went inside the door of the clinic with a smile showing his cute dimples. It’s Choi Siwon. He went to Jessica who looks very excited. Jessica greeted him happily. She blushed lightly. I wonder if Siwon knows she likes him. She is too showy.

 

When Siwon turned his head to me, his eyes went wide. Random thoughts went to my head. Please don’t recognize me Siwon. Please. I thought this is effective, but it seems that Siwon had recognized me. Oh no!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hi there everybody. As promised, I updated! And it's longer than the past chapter. I need comments so it can inspire me to write more !

What can you say about the new poster? It was made by Marie693 @ Osheem's Graphic Shop. I hope you'll like it.

Criticisms are highly appreciated. I need comments to make me alive. THANKS !