Chapter 7: The Noisy Donghae

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            “It looks like we have the same class for the whole semester. And that means you’re going to be with me, Jessica and Donghae.” Wait. Donghae? Ugh. This is going to be a long semester.

 

            One hour passed, after a bunch of talking, I heard the bell rang which means, after five minutes, the second class will be starting which is Physical Fitness. I and Siwon entered the gym and Jessica came running to us with a worried look.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            I came rushing to Siwon Oppa. And oh, he’s with Miyoung. I think they are friends already. “Oppa! Where did you go? You too, Miyoung! The mentor was looking for you earlier. He is a little bit pissed because of absenting for the first day. Say sorry to him tomorrow. Arasso?” They nodded at me. Something is fishy between these two. But never mind. Miyoung is not the type of girl who will hook up on the first day. She looks sophisticated even though she wears nerdy outfits. Suddenly, Donghae Oppa shouted at Siwon Oppa, “Yah! Siwonnie! Where were you? I thought you went to the comfort room? What took you too long? You were pooping right? Did you?” He let out a big laugh and Siwon Oppa glared at him.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            This guy is bullying me again? He sure knows how to piss me. He even did that in front of Tiffany. Wrong timing Donghae. “What makes you think I pooped Donghae? I just decided to skip classes. Is there a problem?” Donghae smirked at me. “You skipped classes? Oh. This is the first time Siwonnie. A guy like you won’t do that. Unless for Hwangie.” Jessica’s jaw dropped when Donghae told about Tiffany. Oh sure there are many Hwang’s in Korea but Tiffany is the only Hwang she knows who is very gorgeous, the girl who will suit my taste. She suddenly blurted out with teary eyes, “You like Tiffany Hwang of Hwang Corporation? The heiress of Hwang Corporation?” I wonder why I made girls cry today. Is there something wrong with me? First Tiffany, Oh Wait. Crap! Tiffany is beside me. I almost forgot. No, now she knew. Aisssh. This Donghae.

 

Jessica’s POV

           

            No. No. Don’t cry Jessica. Don’t cry in front of Oppa. He might know that you like him. Of course, he would like Tiffany. She’s a very gorgeous and sophisticated girl. She’s nothing if compared to me. In fact, she is Siwon’s school mate during high school. Maybe they even had a relationship. Ugh. Sick imagination Jessica. Stop being delusional. Siwon Oppa won’t like you. I came back to my senses and noticed that a teardrop feel on my cheeks. Why does it hurt?

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            What’s happening? Jessica is very enthusiastic about meeting Siwon earlier and now she’s crying? What the hell Jessica? This is my fault. I should’ve known that my sister likes my best friend. You noisy Donghae. Do something! Your sister is crying and now, you’re just looking at them surprised.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I gulped with the sudden emotions that aroused. Jessica is crying, Siwon looks worried and Donghae is still confused. While I’m here, a little bit happy with the sudden knowledge of Siwon’s secret. But why? My friend is hurting. It’s a good thing she doesn’t know I’m Tiffany Hwang. B-But Siwon, how should I treat him now? Should I stay away for Jessica?

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            I don’t know what to do. Now that Tiffany knows and Jessica is crying in front of me, for the first time, I should explain. “Hey Sica. You misunderstood it. Hwangie is not Tiffany Hwang. I don’t like anyone at the moment. Donghae just keeps on teasing me.” She wiped her tears and I felt relieved. Now I know why she’s crying, I think she likes me. Why am I so blind? Why can’t I see that this gorgeous girl in front of me likes me? But, she is just a little sister for me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hi there. I updated again. I just can't keep you waiting. HAHA. And please, I need more comments. Something about the way I write. You can also give me advices if you don't like the way I write. Well, as I always say, CRITICISMS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED and Happy Chinese New year guys! Let's wish for more HaeFany moments. Something that could make their pairing famous. *Actually, I wish for a HaeFany selca together.* HAHA. 

Let's wish for the best. Thanks for reading :>