Chapter 24: Broken Glasses

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

It’s time to fetch Tiffany. Donghae thought as he went out of his last class. He looked happy today. Siwon and Jessica saw the good vibe on him and even about being so in love. He just laughed and told him that he really is so in love.

As soon as he took down his left foot from the car, all eyes went to him and murmurs started again. He just shrugged them off until he saw Tiffany walking towards him, looking so gloomy. He was about to hug her when he received a slap instead.

“I really thought you deserved the chance I gave you.”

He was left there. Confused by what just happened, he followed Tiffany who was heading to Nichkhun, waiting at the parking lot.

“Tiffany! What was that?”

When he grabbed her arm, he saw tears streaming down her cheeks.

“What happened? Can you please at least tell me? I’m so clueless here!”

Nichkhun just watched the two. He can’t do anything. The damage has been done and he has no right to go between their fight.

“I don’t want to see you anymore! Isn’t that a fine explanation to you? I want to go home!”

He gripped her arms tightly, as if she’ll go away if he will lessen his grip.

“Tiffany, I don’t understand. I can bring you home instead. What is exactly happening here?”

She faced him, her voice being muffled by her sobbing.

“Can’t you understand? I don’t want to be with you anymore! Every time I see you, I just picture you out kissing other girls behind my back!”

Donghae’s eyes grew wide when she told her last statement.

“Tiffany, I can explain! Just please let me. Please?”

She pulled her hand from his grip and took Nichkhun’s helmet.

“Fix your , Donghae. Kiss all the women there but don’t ever put a finger on me, ever!”

As soon as Tiffany sat behind Nichkhun, he started the engine and went past Donghae. He was left there all alone, tears falling down his brown orbs.

What have I done?

-

Sunye watched as the two exchanged their parting messages. She laughed at how pathetic they looked. She went to Donghae and tried her best to give him a sympathetic look.

“I’m sorry about what happened to you and Tiffany.”

Donghae gave him a glare.

“Stop mocking me Sunye. You did this.”

Sunye supressed a chuckle.

“No, I didn’t.”

Donghae reached out to open his car.

“I still have her in my hands. We stay in the same school, can’t you see?”

He stopped and looked at her.

“Don’t even touch her or I’ll kill you with my own hands.”

She took a step to him and smiled.

“Oh look what we have here. Those are the exact words that Nichkhun told me this morning. Do you have telepathy by chance?”

He closed his fist, building anger inside him.

“Just don’t hurt her.”

She mocked him once again.

“Don’t tell me you are the only one who can throw ugly words at her and hurt her.”

“That was from the past. Don’t bring it back.”

Donghae opened the car door and left Sunye alone.

~~~

Another update! I don't know if this is enough to break your Haefany heart but I hope you like this update. Please leave comments. Thank you for reading! Next update will be soon! c: