Chapter 25: Getting Over

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Tiffany went to the agency the next day like nothing happened. She smiled brightly at her friends, causing them to grow more concerned to her.

“Fany, you know, you can cry at us every day. We are your friends.”

Yuri told her but she smiled at them instead.

“I’m tired of crying. I think I grew accustomed to the pain.”

She said as she took a piece of fried potatoes.

“But just tell us if you are sad. We’ll always be here.”

Seohyun told her with all sincerity. Suddenly, Nichkhun hopped to the seat next to her and grabbed few pieces of fries and popped it to his mouth. He pinched the tip of Fany’s nose, receiving a complaint from the latter.

“Aw! That hurts!”

The others laughed at the sight. Sunny who don’t talk a lot before join the conversations casually. Tiffany and Nichkhun became the closest in the group. They go out in meals occasionally, a date as the other four call it. But the two just shrug it off and tell the others they are just best friends. Well, they really are.

They just look at each other and they already know that the other is fine. They just grab each other’s hand casually as if it is the most natural thing in the world. A slight peck on the cheeks or lips which is usually done by people in romantic relationships is also a natural thing to them. They stayed like that for four years while training as future agents. They need not to find their other half. They have each other’s backs. They know each other more than anyone else. The friendship they shared is the most unique one.

Most of the time, Tiffany considers Nichkhun as her other half and so as he. But they don’t need to say it, they feel it. It is something that doesn’t need to be said.

It was one bright morning. It was their graduation as agents. They just need to sign the files to be sent to the agency they will be working at. Nichkhun was smiling all day, as if he was infected by Tiffany’s smiling virus. He often smiles now, not like the old him who only shows his smile to Tiffany. He was holding a cake and Taecyeon was asking him and Tiffany to pose for a picture. Right after the click, Nichkhun shoved the cake to Tiffany’s face and everyone laughed. But Seohyun, being the practical woman she is, exclaimed.

“Hey! That’s pretty expensive!”

But she was too late, Tiffany, Nichkhun, Yuri, Taecyeon and Sunny were already putting icings on each other’s face. So instead, she just grabbed the camera and took a picture of the candid moment when suddenly, someone hugged her from behind and the other five stopped playing and made an teasing sound. Taecyeon grabbed the camera and took a picture of Seohyun and Kyuhyun, the new couple.

It was still happy after all.

~~~

Uhm. I wasn't able to update for the past few days since I have been very busy. And sorry for this short chapter. Guess what? The next chapters will be about their Agent life!! I got few ideas from the movie "Agent Cody in London"? I don't remember the title anymore but I'm pretty sure it's Agent Cody. And EXO is going to be in it! BTW, Advance Happy New Year my Dear Readers!