Chapter 19: Moments

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            This is the best gift I ever received. I drove her to our house because we are very wet. I lend her my tuxedo while we’re on our way to my house. “You’re still using the tuxedos I gave you before.” I chuckled at her statement. I hold her left hand while I kept my eyes on the road. “Of course, it’s the only way I can remember you. Not to mention my wall paper.” She grabbed my phone on one of the car’s drawer. She smiled when she saw my wallpaper. It’s her picture. “You look very pretty today.” I told her sweetly. She went nearer me and whispered me. “You look handsome today too, Oppa.” Her voice gave me a tingly feeling inside. I can feel butterflies. She is the only girl who did these things to me. She is my one and only.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            We stopped in front of his house. The same house I went to before. He opened the car door for me. He rang the doorbell and I saw Jessica running to us.

 

“Oh my gosh! Why are you two so wet?!” She asked loudly. “Its because of the rain Jessica.” Donghae replied to her. But she insisted. “Tell me the specific event.” She told us excitedly. “Let us rest first. Lend her clothes. She will sleep here tonight. It’s too dangerous if she will go home.” He’s so mature. I love this side of him. Being mature towards me.

 

            Jessica pulled me to her room excitedly. “Tell me everything Tiffany! I’m so excited.” She told me very loud, enough to let Donghae hear it downstairs. “Jessica! I’ll tell it to you tomorrow!” I heard him shouting from outside. She gave me clothes and asked me to take a shower. “I’ll just ask Donghae Oppa about it. Take your time.”

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            I went out of the room and I quickly dialed Siwon Oppa’s number.

 

“Yoboseyo!”

“Oppa!”

“Oh, Jessica.”

“Oppa, I think everything went well.”

“Really? How do you say so?”

“He brought her here, in our house.”

“What?”

“Yes. He asked her to sleep here for tonight and when I opened the door earlier, they were holding hands.”

“Well, I told you. Everything’s going to be fine.”

“Thank you Oppa!”

“No problem!”

“Saranghaeyo Siwon Oppa!”

 

            I dropped the line when I told him that I love him. I don’t want to hear a reply like, ‘thank you’ or ‘I love myself too’. I went back to the room and I showed Tiffany the guest room. Donghae Oppa went to us and invited us for dinner. Suddenly, the doorbell rang when we were about to eat. I ran to the door. I saw Siwon Oppa, standing there, with a cake in his hand. He hugged me and whispered me something. “Saranghae Jessica.” I was shocked. He pulled me to the dining room, still holding my hand. “Happy Birthday Lee Donghae!” Donghae Oppa stood up and hugged him. “Thanks Bro!” Tiffany spoke up. “It’s your birthday?”

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            “It’s your birthday?” She asked with a curious face. I nodded. She stood up and hugged me. “Happy Birthday Donghae Oppa!” She broke the hug and I kissed her forehead. The two persons beside us froze. Siwon butted in. “Do you mind us asking?” I shook my head. They told in unison. “Are you dating already?” They looked shocked. I hugged her. “Of course, we are. Just earlier. Why?” Siwon sat down and put the cake on the table. “Nothing, just asking. I thought the only sweet thing here is the cake but there are others too. Happy Birthday!” Jessica sat too. I accompanied Tiffany to her seat.

 

            After the fun meal we had, we watched a scary movie. I saw Jessica and Siwon holding hands. I know that there is something between them but I didn’t destroy their moment. I looked at the scared but cute girl beside me. I put my hands around her to make her safe. She leaned her head on my shoulders. After an hour of watching, I found out that she slept already.

 

            Siwon went home already while Jessica went to her room to sleep. So, it’s me and her. I carried her to the guest room. I looked at her face carefully. She is very beautiful. I can’t take my eyes off her. I took my phone and took a picture of her. I smiled and kissed her nose before leaving.

 

She is the most precious thing I ever had.

 

~

 

Sorry for the very short update. I still lack ideas these days. I hope you'll understand.

 

By the way, Happy March to everyone! Can you feel the heat? 2 weeks to go and it's our vacation already which means, I can update often.

 

Sorry for the crappy chapter. CRITICISMS are highly appreciated. :)