Chapter 26: Life as Agents

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Not wanting to go away from each other, the whole group worked at the same secret agency. They were recommended by the YG agency to be in one of the most prestigious secret agency, being one of the best in their graduating batch.

Their orientation came with a blur. The CEO named Wu Fan, but he told them that they should call him Agent Kris instead, introduced the secret agency named Alpaca Agency, AA for short. Some of he best agents were also introduced. Agent Hyoyeon as they call them was a short girl with blonde hair. She looks swift and witty but as she talked to the rookies, they came to know that she is funny. There was someone who was named Agent Oh Sehun. He looked so young when he went in and he is so good looking in Tiffany’s opinion. When he started talking, they came to know that he has a lisp and he was probably more than four years younger than them. Their jaws dropped when they knew that he was the top agent after Agent Kris in the agency. There’s also Agent Jonghyun who looked really cocky and when he started talking, he all proved them right, he was indeed cocky.

The group ended the day by celebrating in one of Hwang’s restaurant. Of course, everything was free so they ate all the way.

The next day, Agent Kris asked them to follow him. They saw a black room with three doors.

“This is the first day of your training. The seven of you will meet  the middle ranking agents of this agency along the way. But they’ll be the enemies here. And not everyone inside are enemies by the way. You’ll be given a task and you should plan it within an hour before going to the mission. You’ll be given fake arms and weapons for the training. Good luck.”

Agent Kris left the room and they just stood their motionless, stunned at the unexpected training. Suddenly, they heard the speaker at the corner tapping.

“Agents, I am Agent Suho. Here’s your task for the day. A gang was reported to be taking children using their black van. It was done usually during the afternoon and evening. They return the child the next day without its internal organs. I hope your mission will be successful. Good luck Agents.”

The man in the speaker stopped speaking and the group looked at each other.

“So, what are we going to do now?”

Taecyeon asked them looking confused.

“Anyone who has a plan?”

Yuri said with a slightest tint of hope in her voice.

“We don’t even know the place we are going to see outside those doors.”

Seohyun stated and all nodded. This was like the final test they had before graduating. The difference is they did it in pairs.

“I think we should just split up in 2s or 3s. We don’t know what the inside looks like. We just need to be alert with everything around us.”

Tiffany told them, hoping they would agree. Nichkhun snapped and smiled.

“I think that’s the right thing to do. Tiffany should go with me.”

He looked at the said girl and they both smiled.

“Hey! Doesn’t mean you are close to each other, you go with each other. And besides, both of you are good in things like this. Remember when both of you got an A+ in this test while the rest got an A only or below.”

Sunny stated as a matter of fact.

“But we go well together. We should just keep the partners we had before so we can move easily. Sunny, you should go with us since Sungmin isn’t here.”

Everyone nodded and Tiffany winked at Nichkhun.

They grabbed the arms and weapons at the corner and they started fixing everything. Tiffany was a bit groggy at the moment.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

Sunny asked her and she pointed at her heels.

“That’s what you get for wearing high heels at this kind of work.”

Nichkhun and she just pouted. He went to her and pinched her cheeks.

“Sorry okay. But for real, that’s what you get for wearing those kinds of shoes at work.”

He told her and helped her putting the other arms.

“You ready guys?”

Kyuhyun asked the group and they all shouted a yes. They went inside the assigned doors. And that’s when the action started.

-

Agent Kris and Agent Sehun were watching the group as they planned and walk all over the corridors.

“The two over there, Agent Tiffany and Agent Nichkhun, they look close.”

Sehun pointed at the screen where the two of them were located.

“Agent Oh, we are here to watch their performances, not for their personal relationships.”

Sehun raised a hand and smiled.

“Chill Wufan. You are overstressing yourself.”

Agent Kris raised a brow at him.

“I can’t believe you are the top agent here.”

Sehun clicked his tongue showing how amused he is.

“Well, that’s life Wufan.”

-

The three of them opened each door they passed only to know that it’s empty. The first fight was when someone grabbed Tiffany’s waist but to her advantage, she kicked his using her high heels.

“Those heels got good use, huh.”

Sunny told them while chuckling.

“I feel sorry for him though.”

Nichkhun said, imagining the feeling the guy had when Tiffany kicked his balls.

They passed by another door and as soon as Nichkhun opened it, a guy was about to hit him using the thing he was holding but he was able to escape it and he kicked the guy in the stomach. He stood up and this time, Tiffany stepped in and kicked his .

“Stop doing that. I can imagine what they are feeling okay.”

Nichkhun told her but Tiffany laughed at him.

“Just be glad that my heels are helping.”

Few minutes passed by, their necks are so wet already but they grew accustomed to the hotness. They still haven’t found the right door to take them to the boss of this.

“Where is that door?! It’s been a while.”

Nichkhun exclaimed angrily.

“Hey, be patient buddy. We have no idea what’s going to happen next.”

Suddenly, a woman went before them and took out a knife and went for Sunny but the midget was able to get away from it. She huddled the woman’s arms and kicked her hand so the knife could fly away.

“I thought they only had fake weapons here.”

Tiffany said, joking but then the woman aimed for her now. Before she can even attack Tiffany, Nichkhun slammed the woman to the floor, and then she acted like she was dead. Well this task seems to be pure acting though.

They entered the door where the woman just went out. All of a sudden, a man behind the door grabbed Tiffany from behind and covered with a handkerchief. It was those with scents that can make you sleep. Nichkhun and Sunny noticed that the ticking of the heels stopped and when they looked back, a man attacked Nichkhun but he was fast so he was able to beat him. A woman went inside and Sunny aimed her for a kick and she was successful. They turned back to Tiffany who is lying on the floor.

“We can’t leave her here.”

Sunny told him but an alarm rang through their ears.

“We are doomed.”

~~~

Happy New Year my dear readers! I think this chapter is long enough for a compensation? Anyway, enjoy your I Got A Boy New Year Countdown guys! And tell me if it's getting boring. That's all. and please leave comments. Thank you for reading this update!