Chapter 12: Revealing Secrets

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            Jessica gave back the phone to me. Good. Now, all she needs to do is to shut up. Suddenly, while she was walking she said something. “Oppa, you can be Tiffany’s photographer. You took a very good picture of her.” She laughed after saying that and she ran again outside. I wonder what she is up to.

 

            I followed her and I saw her talk to Miyoung. She’s showing something to Miyoung. Suddenly, Miyoung’s eyes went big. I think Jessica showed her something very surprising. I ran to their place and I saw Jessica’s phone. She has a print screen of my wall paper. “Jessica, I thought that this is going to be our secret? Why are you showing it to this nerd?” Suddenly, Miyoung butted in the conversation, “You l-like Tiffany?” Why is she asking? Is she hurt? Well, I’ll make her feel more hurt. “Yes and you don’t care. I like her. Are you hurt? Well, that’s good.”

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I was surprised when Jessica showed me the picture. She said that it was Donghae’s wall paper. I saw a picture of myself standing in the amusement park. How did he took this? She has a print screen of my wall paper. Then suddenly, I saw Donghae in front of us. “Jessica, I thought that this is going to be our secret? Why are you showing it to this nerd?” I can’t get overthe fact knowing what his wall paper is. This, this handsome man likes me? “You l-like Tiffany?” He answered with an arrogant tone. “Yes and you don’t care. I like her. Are you hurt? Well, that’s good.” My jaws dropped. He walked away from us. Jessica is looking at me. She suddenly asked me, “Miyoung, do you like Oppa?” I don’t know how to answer. I don’t know the answer. Do I? “I don’t know Jessica. I don’t know.” She patted my back and told me some advice. “Miyoung, you should stay away from Oppa. He likes somebody else. You need someone who can take care of you. Oppa is not caring. Maybe for Tiffany but for her only. Just find someone else.”

 

Physical Fitness Class

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            I hate this class. This class is a curse. They need to partner me with a nerd. Then everyone will think of something again.

 

            The teacher suddenly entered the gym. There are 5 men following her. They are holding something. The men lined up the things they are holding. When I saw the things, I had a clue on what we are going to do, Obstacle Race.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I’m not so good about this. Obstacle race? Ugh. I really hate physical activity. I’m going to be in embarrassment after this.

 

            The teacher told the pairs to line up. “Trainees! Line up with your partners. You need to cross the race together.” Leaving no choice, Donghae went beside me. He whispered something but I can hear it very clearly. “You’re lucky I’m your partner.” The teacher gave us ropes. I was curious on how we are going to use this. “Trainees! You need to tie that on your foot to the foot of your partner. The first one to finish will get the highest grade.” I didn’t know how to react. I think I will get hurt before this ends.

 

            Donghae tied the rope in our feet. The first obstacle was easy. But the second is kinda hard. It is very slippery. We need to slow down or else, we will slip. While we are walking on the jelly floor, my left foot which is tied to Donghae’s right foot slipped. This caused us to slip together. Donghae fell down first which made me on top of him. The feeling on top of him is really strange. I can feel a spark.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            Miyoung’s left foot slipped which caused me to fall too. She falls on top of me. I felt a very weird feeling. What’s this? This nerd is giving me the same feeling I felt for Tiffany. Wake up Lee Donghae! I shouted at her. “Yah! Nerd! Are you not going to stand up?!” She quickly stood up. She tried to remove the rope tied in her legs but she can’t. It is tied too tight. She suddenly asked me. “Donghae, can you untie the rope?” I gave her a smirk. “You. You always get me into trouble. You shouldn’t be here. Spies are not clumsy. Spies don’t act like a damsel in distress. You shouldn’t act as a damsel in distress too because you are not pretty. You’re nothing but a nerd.”

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            I heard everything what Donghae said. How could he? If he just knows that he girl he is talking to is Tiffany he will not dare to say such words. I quickly untie the rope tied in my legs and I ran to Miyoung. I quickly untied the rope in her legs. I shouted at Donghae, “Yah! Donghae! You’ve been my best friend since we were young. This is the first time I saw you bully a girl!” Everyone is looking at us. Jessica went her way to us and added, “Oppa, what happened to you? You’re not like this before. You respect girls so much.”

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            I was wondering why Oppa is like this. He doesn’t treat Tiffany this way and so am I. He respects girls. He only does these things to Tiffany. Is he insane? I brought Tiffany to the girls’ locker room so she can change.  I asked her to remove her glasses for a while but she said that she is blind without those.

 

            I turned my back while she was changing and I saw her phone I get it and looked at the wall paper. I was surprised when I saw that it is Tiffany Hwang. Is she a Hwang clothing fan too? Now I know why she was surprised with the wall paper. I asked her while facing my back. “Miyoung, are you a fan of Hwang Clothing too?”

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I was stunned with Jessica’s question. I gave back a question to her too. “Why are you asking?” She replied with a chuckle. “I saw your phone and you have Tiffany as your background. These pictures are never seen before pictures of her. Do you mind if I get one?” I was shocked. She opened my phone? What if she sees Donghae’s messages? I answered her with nervousness. “Oh sure. You can get more than one.” She answered with a high-pitched voice. “Really? Oh my gosh! Thanks best friend! By the way, where did you get these pictures?” I don’t know how to answer. What should I say? “Uhm, I get those pictures from Tiffany’s cousin. Her cousin is a very close friend of mine.” That was close. Good thing I managed to pull an excuse.

 

            I asked for my phone after I get dressed. She replied to me smiling, “I’ll give it back to you when all these pictures were sent.” I went first to the comfort room to pee.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            This is incredibly impossible. She has hundreds of Tiffany selcas on her phone. How could Tiffany’s cousin give her these pictures? And why did Miyoung don’t have selcas of herself. I should investigate her phone.

 

            I know this is bad but I need to check her inbox. Maybe I could find something. I need to do this quickly or else she might see me scanning it.

 

            I can’t believe it with my own eyes. Donghae Oppa and Miyoung are texting each other. I saw the message Oppa sent and it says “Annyeong Tiffany! How are you?” I heard the door opened and quickly went back to the pictures. “Miyoung, I sent a good number of pictures. I hope you don’t mind.” She replied with a smile, “Of course I don’t. Let’s go back to the class.”

 

Lunch time…

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            I was lost during the classes. I was still thinking about the message I saw on her phone. Is she really Tiffany? I should keep this as a secret for a while until she confesses it to me. My first conclusion was wrong, as well as my second. She was surprised because she is Tiffany! I shoul've known.

 

            I glanced at her every 5 minutes, inspecting her features. She is not so geeky after all. Her clothes are branded and she has nice curves hidden inside the clothes. She has a very nice complexion and behind those thick glasses are beautiful eyes.

 

            I have the urge to blurt it out to someone. Maybe I should say it so Siwon Oppa. I know that he will keep this as a secret.

 

            He passed by and I called him. I asked him to sit in front of me. I asked him, “Oppa, are you busy? I need to ask you something.” He said that he isn’t busy. I asked him a very serious question, “Oppa, do you notice something about Miyoung?”

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            “Oppa, do you notice something about Miyoung?” I was a bit surprised by her question I quickly answered and I said ‘No.’ She told me that she will share a very deep secret to me and that I should not tell it to anyone. I think I have a clue about this.

 

            “Oppa, Miyoung is Tiffany.” Oh Yes. I’m right. She knows it now. But how? “What makes you think that she is Tiffany?” She replied with a soft voice. “Well, I borrowed her phone earlier and I saw her background. It’s Tiffany. Then I looked at her pictures. It’s all Tiffany. I asked her but she said that it came from Tiffany’s cousin. Just to make sure, I also go to her inbox and I found a message from Donghae Oppa. It says ‘Annyeong Tiffany! How are you?’ Isn’t that enough proof?”

 

            I don’t know how to answer. If she will know that I knew this from the start, she might get angry and wait, DONGHAE IS TEXTING FANY?! This guy has feelings for my Fany. “Well, we should keep this a secret to everyone, including her.” She asked me with a confused face, “But why?” I don’t know what I should say to her. “Just don’t. Can I trust you Sica?” She nodded then suddenly, Donghae came towards us.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            Something is fishy between these two. Are they dating? Wow. I should ask. “Hey Siwonnie, are you dating my sister?” Their eyes widened and I can see both of them blushed. I asked again with a teasing voice. “Yah! What’s with the reaction? And why are both of you blushing? What’s the meaning of this? You didn’t even inform me!” Jessica interrupted. “Oppa, we are not. We’re just talking about something important.” I became curious and I sat beside Siwon. “What is it Siwonnie? Tell me. Please?” I asked with pleading eyes but he ignored me. I went beside Jessica and she told me that those doesn’t work to her and she also added that I did something wrong earlier. “What is it?” She answered shocked. “Oh my gosh Oppa! You forgot it so easy? You hurt Ti- Miyoung’s feelings!” Siwon looked at Jessica like he’s telling something to her. There is really something fishy between these two.

 

~

 

Sorry for what happened in the past chapter. I was in a rush while pasting that because I really need to prepare for school. Anyway, Thanks for those who didn't stopped reading this. I hope you'll be there till the end. Thanks a lot. :>

Criticisms are highly appreciated. 

HaeFany shippers, Let's continue praying fot HaeFany moments :))