Chapter 10: The Hug

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            To be honest, I don’t know what’s happening to Donghae. I know him very well and he respects girls a lot but why did he hurt Tiffany? Is he insane? He even did it in front of everyone. He’s becoming conceited again.

 

Week End

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            Yes! Finally! Break from being a nerd. I’m going to meet Siwon Oppa for after lunch in an amusement park. I’m so excited.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            I’m going to meet Tiffany in the amusement park in a few minutes. I wanted to see her ‘not so nerdy’ face again. Suddenly, I heard my phone rang. It’s Jessica. She is asking me to go out after lunch but I told her that I’m busy. She said that she’ll just go with Donghae. Well, I hope that they’ll have fun.

 

            I arrived at the amusement park. I was waiting for Tiffany when I heard someone call my name. “Siwon Oppa!” It’s Jessica and she’s with Donghae. “Oh! Hi Jessica!” She smiled at me. I also patted Donghae’s back as a sign of saying hello. Donghae suddenly talked. “Who are you with?” I was hesitating to answer but I heard a very sweet voice calling my name. It’s Tiffany. “Oppa! Sorry! I was late.”

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            “Oppa! Sorry! I was late.” I was walking towards him at that time but I stopped when I saw Jessica and Donghae looking at me. Their jaws dropped at the sight while I can see that Siwon Oppa is very nervous. He doesn’t know how to explain it to Jessica. I bowed to the siblings in front of me. They bowed back as response.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            T-tttiffany Hwang is here. What?! OHMYGOSH. Siwon Oppa is dating my idol. Donghae Oppa didn’t lied at all. I was so shocked. It hurts but at the same time, I’m happy. He was actually busy for her when I called him. Donghae Oppa was also shocked. He was very quiet while walking, actually, all of us. I can’t believe we’re so awkward.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            I can’t stand this awkward atmosphere around us. I don’t know what to do. I didn’t expect the siblings to go here. Tiffany broke the silence. “So guys, what do you think we should ride first?” I responded her since the siblings are so quiet. "I think we should ride the space shuttle". Jessica’s face enlightened. “My favorite ride! Especially the loops! Siwon Oppa, let’s sit together!” I couldn’t say no to her or else she would be damn jealous.

 

Donghae’s POV

           

            So, Siwon is dating the girl of his dreams? Wow. I must be happy but I think, I’m kinda jealous. This girl is just too gorgeous to be honest. I can’t stop staring at her. Her features are alike with someone in school. I just can’t remember who the girl is. Even her voice. It’s really sweet which sounds like Miyoung’s. Wait? Miyoung. Miyoung. She looks like Miyoung. Miyoung is just nerdy while this girl is sophisticated. But all I know now is I like her and that’s probably a sin because I’m liking Siwon’s girl.

 

            When Tiffany was asking what we should ride, Siwon suggested space shuttle and Jessica asked him to sit at her side which means, it’s me and tiffany left. This is going to be good.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I have no choice but to seat beside him. I really wanted to sit beside Siwon Oppa but Jessica would get jealous. I want to tell him that I’m scared but I can’t since Jessica is here. I sent him a message instead.

 

To: Siwon Oppa

From: Tiffany

 

Siwon Oppaaaaaa. I’m scared. >_<

 

From: Siwon Oppa

To: Tiffany

 

Don’t worry Fany Ah. Donghae will sit beside you. You’ll be fine.

 

To: Siwon Oppa

From: Tiffany

 

I don’t trust him Oppa. He hates me.

 

From: Siwon Oppa

To: Tiffany

 

Trust me. You’ll be fine. Arasso. And he don’t hate you. He was just carried away. I’ll tell him to keep you safe. :>

 

To: Siwon Oppa

From: Tiffany

 

Thanks Oppa. :>

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            She’s so cute telling all these things to me. I think she feels very secured when she’s with me. But Jessica is here so I can’t take care of her. Someday, I can also be with her alone.

 

            I went to Donghae and whispered him something, “Hae, take care of my Fany. She’s scared in these kinds of rides.” I know that I can trust him.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            “Hae, take care of my Fany. She’s scared in these kinds of rides.” I was a bit surprised when Siwon whispered those words to me. As if Tiffany is going to die.

            When we went to the ride, I can see Siwon turning his head occasionally before the ride started while Tiffany is busy making sure all her belts were buckled safely. She looks so cute when she’s worried. Suddenly, the people monitoring the ride signaled to us that the ride is starting. I saw Tiffany prayed. I guess she’s really scared. When the space shuttle was starting to move, everyone shouted except for me and Tiffany. She closed her eyes and she placed her hands on the side of her seat. She clutched it very tightly. I can see her sweat going down. Suddenly, Siwon’s words rang through my mind. “Hae, take care of my Fany. She’s scared in these kinds of rides.” I placed my hand on the top of her hand. It’s very cold. When I say cold, it means literally cold. She’s hell scared. The ride will last for 1 minute and 30 seconds and I’m afraid that she’ll go down this ride crying. She’s trembling too hard. If Siwon is in my place, he would probably take off his belts and hug her tightly even though he’ll die.

              The 30 seconds just passed and I’m still looking at her. Her face sure looks scared. It’s like she’s going to die. I can see the loop nearby. I didn’t inform her anymore because she might be more scared. When we get nearer the loop, I pressed my hands tightly to hers so she would feel protected. I hope she would feel what I wanted to express through that action. I heard her squealed when we were in the loop. When the ride stopped, I quickly took off my buckle. I took off hers too and when she gets up, she hugged me tightly and she cried at my shoulders.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            I unbuckled myself as fast as I could but Jessica asked for my help to unbuckle herself. When we stood up, we saw a hugging Tiffany and Donghae. I can’t believe what I’m seeing now. I just left Tiffany for almost 2 minutes and look what I’m seeing now, two lovers hugging in front of me.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            I asked Siwon Oppa’s help to unbuckle my seat. It was fun being with him in the ride. We held hands. His hands are so soft. I will never forget this moment.

            When we stood up, I was surprised to see Tiffany and Donghae Oppa hugging. What does this mean? Tiffany is a two-timer? WHAT? Hell no! This needs some explanation. They stayed like that for a while. I can see the envy in Siwon Oppa’s eyes. This girl is very lucky. I hope that I’m her.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I’m freaking scared, scared to the fullest. I really wouldn’t agree with this ride if Jessica didn’t like it. I don’t want her to be angry at me. After the ride, I really can’t control the emotions inside me so I let it out by crying, crying in Donghae’s arms. I thought, at first, I won’t feel secured by his touch. But when he touched my hands in the ride, I felt a little relieved but it’s not enough to stop the fears.

 

            We stayed like that for a while. I can feel his hands at my back. It means that he gave back the hug. I broke the hug and wiped my tears. I bowed at him and I thanked him. After thanking Donghae, I saw a furious Siwon at his back. He is glaring at Donghae. OH MY GOSH! What have I done?

~

Hi there readers! I'm updating like everyday. HAHA. I always have free time so I post my next chapters right away.

Thanks to my subscribers who are always giving criticisms about the fanfic. Sorry also if I sometimes I get wrong in putting Tiffany/Miyoung's name.

Continue supporting the fanfic. Let's spread the HaeFany love ! <3