Chapter 2: That Girl

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            I can’t believe I was humiliated in front of many people. Especially to that clumsy girl! She’s so weird, laughing even though I’m reaching my boiling point. Aisssssh! Choi Siwon  seems to be hypnotized by that girl. Wait. What was her name again? Tiffany? Ahh. So she is the girl that Siwon always tells me. Not bad. He has taste. But why choose a clumsy girl?

 

            Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I wonder who rang the doorbell this early. A pink car? Woaah. Some rich chick is here to visit. Nice curves. Not bad for a fan girl. She seems to be attracted a lot to me. The only girl who visited me 6 am in the morning. I think I should play with her.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I wonder why he is smirking. Did I do something wrong? When I reached his front door, he suddenly said flirtatious. “This would be the first time a chick is coming to my house this early. I bet you are very attracted to me.” I looked at him with disbelief. I took off my shades and his mouth opened wide. A sign of embarrassment I guess. “For your information, I’m not a chick of yours. I went here to let you pick the tux you want as a payment for the tux I RUINED.” He froze there, couldn’t say anything but gulp. But he suddenly said “I don’t need those tuxedos of yours. I can afford them my own.” I held his hands. When he faced me, I did my best pout so he would fall for it. But it seems that it’s no use. He went inside his house and closed the door. Before going, I shouted something, “If you don’t want to choose, I’ll just left it here. Anyways, these clothes are cheap.” I had a smirk before going back to my pink car.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

            She’s so boastful. So what if she owns the Hwang Corporation. I own the Lee Corporation anyways. I’ll beat that company of hers and let her eat her words.

 

            But, did she really leave the tuxedos? I went out and saw 10 tuxedos. Each of these tuxedos is worth more than half million won! Well, she still gave me something that I should be happy. But I admit it, she’s really hot. I know now why Siwonnie fell for her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So, I updated right away. This update is short. But I hope it satisfied you a little bit. Just tell me if the plot of the story as time goes by so I can improve it right away. Criticsims are highly appreciated. Good or Bad :)