Chapter 22: Drunk

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

It’s already weekend and Tiffany invited Donghae for a dinner in her house. She said that she wants to introduce Donghae to her parents which Donghae accepted whole-heartedly.

 

During dawn, Heechul went to Donghae’s house to invite him to get a drink at the bar. Of course, as one of Donghae’s close friends, it will be very hard to ignore him.

 

“But Hyung, I have a dinner with Tiffany.”

 

He insisted but Heechul is also insisting what he wants.

 

“We seldom hang-out these days and now, you’re not acknowledging my request.”

 

In the end, Donghae also gave up. He decided to call Tiffany but it seems that her phone was turned off. He just sent a text message hoping that she would receive it some other time later.

 

~

 

At the bar…

 

“Get us another drink!”

 

Heechul asked the waiter to get another soju for them.

 

“Take this Donghae!”

 

Heechul gave the bottle to Donghae.

 

“But Hyung, I already drank two bottles.”

 

He pushed the bottle lightly away from him. He doesn’t want to be his old self again. He changed. He changed for his best and for Tiffany.

 

“You can even drink 8 bottles of soju before! Drink that!”

 

Heechul insisted. Suddenly, two girls came to them.

 

“Sohee!”

 

Heechul called, inviting the girl to seat beside him. The girl named Sohee was with another girl. Donghae knows who the girl is and he got annoyed again.

 

“Hello Donghae.”

 

The girl sat beside him and ordered a soju.

 

“Why are you here, Sunye?”

 

Donghae asked, looking very annoyed.

 

“My friend invited me. Is it so wrong to go here?”

 

She asked him, giving him a playful smile. Suddenly, Heechul stood up and waved at Donghae.

 

“Hae! I’m going to dance with Sohee for a while. Enjoy!”

 

Donghae took his drink and drank it.

 

“Aisssh.”

 

“I shouldn’t be here.”

 

He murmured, which was clearly heard by Sunye.

 

“Why Donghae? Is there something bothering you?”

 

She asked, holding his arms. He quickly pulled his arm and looked at her.

 

“Just leave me alone.”

 

He told her. But of course, Sunye won’t do that. She wants to get the guy in front of her no matter what.

 

“Tell me what’s bothering you.”

 

“I don’t even know you.”

 

Donghae told her sarcastically.

 

“Then, know me. NOW.”

 

She took a sip from her soju. Donghae didn’t bother to look or talk to her.

 

“I’m Sunye from YG Agency. I can be your friend or if you want, more than a friend.”

 

She ended the statement with a smirk.

 

“Can’t you just leave me alone?”

 

He grabbed his phone from his pocket. Sunye grabbed it from him and she quickly went near his face and kissed him.

 

Donghae, who is still in his senses, quickly stood up from his seat and pulled away from Sunye’s kiss.

 

“Donghae…”

 

He grabbed his phone from her.

 

“Leave me alone.”

 

Donghae walked quickly out of the bar, leaving Sunye alone. She smirked and she called a man wearing a black leather jacket with a cap on his head.

 

“We’re you able to take shots of the scene?”

 

“Of course, Sunye.”

 

He gave the memory card of the camera used.

 

“Good. Make sure no one would know about this.”

 

The unknown man left the bar.

 

“I’m going to get you Donghae, soon.”

 

~

 

Sorry for the late update. And BTW, I'm putting this fic into hiatus for a while. Like the usual reason, it's kinda hard to think of a plot that will make everyone interested. Don't worry, I will finish this. I actually have ideas on how to end this. I just can't build up all the ideas. I hope you won't unsubscribe. I will still try to update once a month, as long as I can. For the meantime, I'll be reading more fanfics and I'll be writine oneshots or multishots. I'm actually trying to make drabbles. So please support if I posted one or more. Thank you for the support! Criticisms are highly appreciated! :)