Chapter 6: The Ineffective Plan

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

When Siwon turned his head to me, his eyes went wide. Random thoughts went to my head. Please don’t recognize me Siwon. Please. I thought this is effective, but it seems that Siwon had recognized me. Oh no!

 

            Jessica looked at us very confused. She doesn’t know what’s going on between us. My face shows a bored expression but my head isn’t. My heart is beating so fast. I don’t know what to do.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            I can’t believe what I’m seeing now. This is Tiffany right? My long-time crush? I can’t be mistaken. This is really her. But why is she wearing these nerdy outfits. She is a very sophisticated lady. I can’t believe this.

 

            I opened my mouth. I was going to say her name when Donghae went in and broke the silence. “Hey Siwon! We’ll be late for class! Jessica! Come on!”

 

            Jessica talked to the nurse when Donghae went in. I still can’t believe this. When Jessica turned her head and talked to the nurse, Tiffany stood up and looked at me with pleading eyes. She seems to be telling me to don’t reveal her name.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            Wow. For once, Donghae is a life-saver. If he didn’t come in, Siwon had already said my name.

 

            Jessica waved at me before going out. She told me to meet her at lunch. Siwon also left with them. But he separated ways with them when they reached the corner. I think Siwon has a different class with them. When I reached that corner, I found out that it’s a comfort room. Wow. Siwon’s class is in the comfort room. Interesting. I smirked before heading to my class but a hand grabbed me.

 

Siwon’s POV 

 

            I made an excuse so the Lee siblings can leave me for a while. I wanted to know what is happening. I was hiding behind the door when I saw Tiffany passed while smirking. When she was about to go to her class, I grabbed her hand.

 

            She was about to scream when I ‘shhhhd’ her. She was surprised to see me. Seeing her face makes my heart weak. Even though she wore this outfit, she’s still very cute. I guess I’m going to my cut my first class for this girl.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I nearly screamed when I felt a hand on my wrist. I was able to stop it when I saw that it’s Siwon. Thank God it’s just him. He dragged me to the elevator. Wow. There’s an elevator. We stopped at the last floor. I was amazed at the scenery. It’s so beautiful.

 

            I was so carried away with the scenery and I didn’t even notice his hand on mine. I pulled my hand and felt embarrassed.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            Wow. I never thought there’s a very nice scenery up here. I just thought of bringing her here because I thought this is just an ordinary rooftop. She suddenly pulled her hand. I can see that she is a little bit embarrassed. She’s pouting. So cute. We stayed like that for a minute so I tried to break the awkward silence by telling her my real purpose. “Tiffany…” She looked at me with amazed eyes. She looked at me with awe. “I though Leeteuk Oppa’s plan will work. But look, you still recognized me.” She said with teary eyes. What did I do? Did I say something wrong? Why is she crying? What am I going to do? This is the first time I see her cry. I asked her. “Why are you crying Tiffany? Why are you disguising?” Tiffany looked at me with red eyes. “I’m crying because they are expecting too much from me. I disguised because I want privacy. That’s all. But it seems that it didn’t work.” I was a little bit relieved because I know I wasn’t the one who made her cry. We sat at the bench and I looked at her sincerely. “Fany-Ah. Don’t worry. I’ll keep your secret, Arasso? And I don’t think they recognized you. Jessica didn’t recognize you at all. Do you know that she knows every Hwang? She’s a big fan of your clothes so she knows Tiffany Hwang very well. But still she didn’t recognize you.” She smiled but her face turned into a curious expression, “But how did you recognize me?” I was a bit surprised with her question. Should I tell her that I like her? I don’t think so. I’ll just tell it to her piece by piece. “Of course I would recognize a beautiful face like yours. You’re still the same Tiffany I knew even though you wear weird clothes now, Miyoung.”

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            Siwon really knows how to melt a girl’s heart. He knows how to find the right words to make a girl soft. I wonder why we weren’t close in high school. I broke the silence that enveloped us. “Thanks Siwon-ssi. Thanks a lot!” I flashed my eye smile to him. He replied showing his dimples. “Anything for you Tiffany. I mean, Miyoung. And please, drop the formalities and call me Oppa instead.” I chuckled. He is so cute. My checks are turning pink. Oh no. I won’t let him see me. I tried to hide my face but he chuckled at my weird actions.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

            Is she blushing? Wow. She’s much cuter. My heart is beating so fast. She does this to me always. Aisssh. Tiffany, you are the only girl who did this to me.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            I noticed that I am 15 minutes late from my class. Oh no. I might have a bad reputation. He noticed that I’m looking at my watch consecutively. He pulled my hand to stop me from looking at it. Then he said with a smile, “Miyoung, Don’t worry. Being late is fine sometimes. And besides, you’re not the only one late. Me too. By the way, what is your first subject?” I smiled at his sweetness. I looked at my time table and told him that it’s Focusing Education. He smiled at me at took a peek at my time table. “It looks like we have the same class for the whole semester. And that means you’re going to be with me, Jessica and Donghae.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hiiiii. I updated as soon as I can. I hope I'll receive more comments this time. It's very hard to write when there's no inspiration. Right? No HaeFany moments and my subscribers are not commenting. Please give me criticisms. Good or not. I respect it. Thanks :>