Chapter 21: The New Girl and her Plans

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Author’s POV

 

It was a good day for both of them. They were able to fix things quickly. Donghae still promised to fetch her everyday after school.

 

When he reached her school during dismissal, he sat at the usual bench. He waited for a few minutes again. He was surprised to see the girl yesterday.

 

“Hi Donghae-ssi.”

 

“Oh. Hi Sunye.”

 

He replied to her coolly. But it seems she isn’t satisfied with the simple hello.

 

“You didn’t tell me who the girl is.”

 

She bugged him.

 

“Why do you need to know? It’s none of your business.”

 

“So, that’s how you thank a person who helped you heal your wound?”

 

Donghae started to get annoyed. He looked at the girl who smiled at him cheekily.

 

“Did I tell you to help me?”

 

“I still helped you though.”

 

As soon as he saw the figure of the lady he has been waiting, he stood up. She waved to him. He waved back.

 

“Oh. It’s the new girl. I wonder why many guys fall head over heels for her.”

 

She said sarcastically which was clearly heard by Donghae.

 

“You annoy me, Miss. If you have nothing good to say. Just shut up.”

 

He told her frankly. But that didn’t stopped her.

 

“Oh. Guess what, she’s rumored to be dating Nichkhun, the handsome blonde guy who is in the same class as her.”

 

He stopped but he clearly swept away the thoughts. Tiffany ran to him and hugged him.

 

“Oppa!”

 

He hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

 

“I missed you Fany.”

 

“I missed you too Oppa.”

 

Tiffany broke the hug as soon as she remembered what she saw earlier.

 

“Miss Sunye, you know him?”

 

She smirked at Donghae who really looks annoyed.

 

“Oh, I just met him yesterday. I put the bandage around his hand yesterday.”

 

Tiffany just nodded and bowed to Sunye.

 

“Oh. I see. We’ll be going now.”

 

When they left, Sunye stood up. She looks pissed. The other popular girls of the YG Agency went to her.

 

“Sunye how’s the project ‘Steal-Donghae-Away-From-The-Feeler-Girl’ is?”

 

Sunye looked at Sohee who looks oblivious of what just happened.

 

“It’s not going smoothly now. But I know that I can get this guy. If you want it, there will always be a way.”

 

~

 

Next Day…

 

Everyone in the canteen looks busy. Nichkhun was eating with Taecyeon in the canteen. Taecyeon excused himself to go to the comfort room for a while. Nichkhun noticed that a group of popular girls were at the next table. He accidentally heard what they were talking about.

 

“Sunye Unnie, do you have any plans on how to get rid of Tiffany?”

“I don’t know. The blonde guy is always with her.”

“Then you should just use the blonde guy.”

“He’s not that easy. We can’t use Nichkhun.”

“Then, how can you get Donghae?”

“I don’t have any idea for now. He seems annoyed when I’m around.”

“That would be hard.”

“Can’t you just help me rather than degrading me?”

 

Taecyeon suddenly came back and Nichkhun went back to his senses. Nichkhun’s head was full of thoughts.

 

“Taec, where are the girls?”

 

“They’re at the library. Why?”

 

Taecyeon is unaware of the fact that something is bothering Nichkhun. He was too busy eating his lunch.

 

Nichkhun decided to keep it as a secret for a while. He thought that he should just protect Tiffany. It’s better if she won’t know what the girls are planning. And besides, he knows that Tiffany and Donghae won’t be easily affected by those girls.

 

“Nothing. I was just wondering why they aren’t here.”

 

I’ll protect you, Tiffany.

 

~

 

As promised, I update as fast as I can. I had an idea of how the plot will go now. Please don't get bored with the story. I'm using the author's POV often now. I hope you won't get confused. And I won't be able to make long chapters for the meantime. Maybe, when it reaches the , I can write something long again.

Thank you for the comments from my last update. Sorry if this is crappy. I'm just a rookie. lol. And I'm adding a lot of characters lately. Sorry if Yoona isn't appearing anymore. Maybe when we reach the , I can put her back again.

Don't be shy in commenting. Okay? CRITICISMS are highly appreciated!