Chapter 3: The Brand New Tiffany

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            Aisssh. That guy. I should have known that he’s a ert. Thinking that I’m one of those obsessive girls. He’s so pathetic.

 

            Suddenly, Leeteuk Oppa called me. “Yoboseyo?”, “Oppa! You called. Why?”, “Meet me at the house as soon as possible so we can prepare for the start of your training next week.”, “What are you up to again, Oppa?”, “Trust me. We’ll do something about your problem.” After saying those words to me, the line went dead.

 

            I wonder what Oppa means. Solve my problem? What problem is that? I told the ahjussi driving to go directly to our house.

 

            When I reached the house, Leeteuk Oppa is there, waving at me. “Fany-Ah. Walk faster! I need to discuss my plans to you!” I walked with the same speed ignoring what Leeteuk Oppa told me. When I reached him, he patted my head life a child. “Baby Fany, why are you so stubborn. I told you to walk faster.” He chuckled after his statement. I replied, “Oppa, just tell me your plan now. You’re making me so curious.”, “Really? You’re curious? Why I don’t see that expression you were trying to say?” I replied a little bit impatient, “Come one Oppa. Let’s just go inside and tell me what you are up to.”

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

            This girl is really funny. She’s saying she’s very curious even though I can see a bored expression in her face. I wonder how she’s going to react with my plan.

 

            I asked her to sit in the living room so we can talk about it properly. She was amazed with the paper bags that I bought. She is so enthusiastic to open it but the expressions in her face changed when she saw the nerdy clothes inside.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            What the heck is this?! Leeteuk Oppa is buying nerdy clothes? Oppa knows well my style of clothing but why did he bought this stuffs? Or maybe, he has a new girl friend? OH GOSH. Whatever.

 

            He was laughing at my expression when I saw those pile of clothes. “Yah! Oppa! You know my style so well. Why did you buy these nerdy clothes? To whom are you going to give these?”

 

            He gave me a smirk and said, “For you, Baby Fany. We’re going to create a brand new Tiffany.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So, Hi there. I updated it before the weekend ends. I might not update everyday because of school work but I'll try my best. I was able to make my draft up to chapter seven but since that my subscribers are not commenting, I'll keep you waiting. lol. :P I'm craving for your comments, you know. Comments make me enthusiastic so don't be shy in commenting. Well, this is a short chapter but it will be longer as time pass by. That's all. Criticisms are higly appreciated. And I'm still waiting for the Poster to be made. Thanks to KimChoLeeMinnie for the suggestion. :">