Prologue

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

            It is not good to be a burden and never will it be. Especially if everybody, including the person you like thinks you’re a freak for your clumsiness. The only way to stop being a freak is change, change even the way your heart beats.

 

            Tiffany is young lady who is treated like a freak by every person in the agency. Or we can say that she is called the Damsel in Distress. But not like the other Damsels in Distress, she doesn’t have the looks that attracts.

 

            She has few friends or should I say, she has one friend, best friend, to run to every time she is in her rough times. She’s lucky enough to have a best friend who will do anything just to save her. Even it means that she will lose everything.

 

            Jessica is a very pretty but strong girl who is willing to do anything just for her Dear Tiffany. She is a very rich girl who came from a known family in South Korea but she keeps her identity as low as possible.

 

            Being Donghae’s sister who has the looks that could melt every girl’s heart but has a rock-like heart, she is having a hard time keeping up with his fan girls. Give this, that to Donghae. But even she’s having a hard time; she still loves her brother as much as she loves Tiffany.

 

            But what if her brother gives her best friend a heart ache that could only be healed just by staying away from both of them?