Gallery

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This can be an epilogue of my other story Make Over but I think this can stand alone too. I hope this will satisfy everyone's thirst for Jensoo. ;) A bit rated M? But only a bit.

 

 

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes Jennie wonders if she became the wife of Bluebeard. It's not that her girlfriend owns the whole place. They, after all, have a fair share when they bought the apartment. There was just this one room that she was never let in to.

 

It was this room in the second floor beside their bedroom. It was the only door painted with red paint and it definitely stands out. Jisoo keeps the key together with the necklace that Jennie gave her during their 5th anniversary so that meant she never took it off her body.

 

It was okay. It wasn't a big deal. She just can't help thinking about what it is. What could possibly in that room that she wasn't allowed inside?

 

 

"What's the problem now?" Jisoo asked her sulking girlfriend.

 

"Nothing."

 

"Nothing means something."

 

"If you know that then why bother asking?"

 

"Because I'm asking for the reason why. I don't know why you're acting as if you don't want to sleep with me when I'm wearing this very nice nightdress and lying on this massive bed."

 

"Maybe I really don't."

 

 

Jisoo frowned at Jennie as the latter kept this unfeeling face to her.

 

 

"Okay. What did I do? Tell me. I'll fix it."

 

"You really wanna know why?"

 

"Let's cut the chase, Jennie, huh?" Jisoo stood up and they were now on the same level.

 

"Fine then. What are you hiding?"

 

 

Jisoo backed off until she was touching their bedside table. She held the drawer firmly.

 

 

"What? I'm not hiding anything, Jendeukie." She laughs nervously. "What are you going off about?"

 

"That room!" She pointed to the wall. "What are you keeping there?"

 

"That room? Seriously? I already told you about it. They're just bunch of stuffs!"

 

"What kind of stuffs?"

 

"You know..." Jennie was walking towards her more that Jisoo decided to move away. "Just stuffs. Toys!"

 

Jennie crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. "So you mean to say that's where you keep your toys?"

 

"Yeah!"

 

"So that's your playroom? Who do you use it with then? You actually painted it red. Don't tell me that that's your version of Red Room of--"

 

"Yah! What are you saying?! I don't know that! Why do you drag things from those books you've read?!"

 

"Then how did you know it was ?!"

 

"I... I just..." The older girl was flushed and stuttering that it made her even more guilty.

 

 

Jennie sighed and just turned her back from Jisoo. She just didn't want the two of them hiding things from each other. She trusts Jisoo more than anyone but the latter always go there almost everyday and only came back after 2 hours at the very least.

 

 

"Jendeukie..."

 

"I just feel worried when I don't know things about you." She sat down on their bed and dropped her face to her hands.

 

"Yah what are you saying? How long do we know each other for you to be worried about that?"

 

"I don't know." Jennie shook her head while her lover just tucked her hair behind her ear.

 

"We've been together all these years. There's not a thing that I would hide from you. Even if I do... You'll still figure it out. You're too smart for your own good."

 

"I know." She smiled at Jisoo and the latter giggled.

 

"Besides, it's just a room. It can be as plain as a room can be."

 

 

Her answer only made Jennie frown and sigh.

 

 

"But you kept it locked." Jennie moved to her side of the bed, wanting to end the conversation already. "And locked doors keep things hidden."

 

 

 

 

 

= = = = =

 

 

 

 

 

"I really don't understand why she's making a big deal out of this!"

 

"Unnie, maybe she's just insecure. Don't you think you ought to tell her what's inside?"

 

"That will spoil the fun, Chaeyoung-ah!"

 

"It's either you tell her or she figures it out."

 

 

Chaeyoung scans through the older's phone gallery and wasn't exactly surprise in the pictures.

 

 

"You do realize that cameras can capture more things other than Jennie unnie, right?"

 

"Yeah but the view's always great when she's in it."

 

"I can't believe you two are still a love sick couple until now." Chaeyoung shook her head and let go of the phone.

 

"You and Lisa have a lot to learn from us. But you better chill out with those song writing. It's always about Lisa."

 

"She easily gets jealous if it's not her. Even though she gets 80% of everything in my album... She still wants more."

 

"Heol. Now you tell me who's love sick." Jisoo was about to finish her drink. "Hurry up with your tiramisu. I have to pick up something for my plan to work."

 

Chaeyoung took a last bite and began standing up while Jisoo followed suit. "It wouldn't work if she doesn't say yes."

 

"Yah! Don't jinx it!"

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

After a day full of modelling for this and that, Jennie and Lisa were all ready to leave their workplace. Lisa noticed that her unnie was having these moments when she would just stare into nothingness. She tried talking to her about it and all the latter gave was that she and Jisoo weren't in good terms and that they were both giving each other the cold shoulder.

 

 

"Hey. I'm sure it's gonna be alright."

 

"Lisa..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Do you believe that every 7 something is cursed?"

 

"Something what?"

 

"You know... 7 years. 7th anniversary..."

 

Lisa formed an O with then chuckled. "Are you worried that something bad will happen since it's your 7th anniversary with Jisoo unnie tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah. I guess you can say that." Jennie sighed and took out a small black box that she just bought the other day.

 

"Unnie... There's no way that what you think will happen, okay?"

 

"But we rarely talk nowadays. Every time she looks at me, I feel like she's annoyed at me. She's been acting like I'm not her girlfriend anymore. I don't even know if she still remembers that it's our anniversary tomorrow."

 

 

Lisa patted Jennie but kept shut. Her thoughts were running through her head.

 

 

 

Yeah but your girlfriend is a good actress.

 

 

 

"I can't lose her." Jennie looked at the contents of the box and closed it. Lisa noticed some tears on her eyes and felt even worse. She decided to give the older one a hug. "What do I do, Lisa?"

 

 

 

I swear if I don't love you so much, Chaeyoung... I wouldn't have chosen you two over my lamenting best friend over here.

 

 

 

Lisa sighed and comforted her unnie as there was nothing else she could do but wait.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"Jendeukie? Why are you here in the dark? Why didn't you turn the lights on?" Jisoo, who just entered their bedroom coming from her precious room, approached the younger girl.

 

"Jisoo-ah... Are you tired of me?" The voice sounded so broken that Jisoo immediately the lamp.

 

"What are you saying?" She knelt down to see the swollen eyes of the girl sitting on their bed.

 

"Do you want to break up? Do you want me to move out of this house?"

 

"Yah! Jennie Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter