Kiss

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning.
I'm not that sure as to why though but... Just in case.

 

 

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It wasn't something to do before introductions. Heck, it wasn't even something to do with a stranger. But the girl with the silky brown hair wasn't that much of a random person to her at all. She was pretty much the apple of her eyes.

 

She already knew it before she even came close to her. Before her intoxicatingly sweet vanilla scent even entered through her nose. Before her firm slender hand pulled her by the neck when she beckoned her to come close. Before their faces have barely an inch as a gap.

 

She knew it then. She knew what her trouble of a crush would do.

 

 

She kissed her.

 

 

Soft warm addictive lips were upon her.

 

She kissed her and she loved it.

 

She kissed her and she wanted more.

 

She kissed her and yet it hurts.

 

 

No.

 

 

Not because it was rough.

 

Not because she decided to bit her bottom lip for a while.

 

Not because she was held in place even though she wouldn't run away.

 

 

It hurts for what she realized. She loves it. She wants it more than anything in this world. She wants nothing other than to get away from the people in the club. Get away from this girl's peers.

 

But she knows they have to see.

 

 

They need to see it.

 

 

After all...

 

 

 

 

A kiss for a bet is something they all need to see Jennie do.

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

She would always be tongue tied. Somehow, she lost sight of what's real from her fantasy. Her fantasy who is the girl seating across from her. She's nothing compared to her. She's nothing compared to her great, rich and mighty lovers. Who is she anyway? Just a random worker, performer and maybe an expectacular dancer in this club.

 

 

Maybe that's why her eyes are always amused to see me.

 

Maybe that's why she keeps coming back to this loud place.

 

She wants to be entertained.

 

And in those captivating hazel orbs...

 

 

I'm just her performer.

 

 

 

It wasn't that hard to fall for her. Hell, it was even harder not to fall for her. It was just too much pain. She'll walk over you and your broken heart in those Gucci black leather jackets and killer heels without even turning back to see if you're still up.

 

 

 

She's a meanie.

 

Her eyes are enough to lock you down and never let you astray.

 

Her words make you hope you can take her away.

 

Her gestures enough to be regard as affection

 

Then you're caught up in this burning infatuation.

 

Oh, you're such a tease, Jennie.

 

 

 

So when they're both all locked up in a room, sheets tangled up, hair tousled and almost every bit of clothing stripped away... It took her much more than bravery to ask the brunette under her. It took her a greater urge to stop the tears forming on the brim of her eyes.

 

 

 

"What's in it for you after sleeping with me?"

 

"Why do you ask that?"

 

"Don't you think I at least ought to know before I give my whole self to you?"

 

 

The girl's warm hand reached up and cupped her almost quivering cheeks. She smiled perfectly against the worst state of the younger one. It gave her that sense of comfort and make her to blindly fall for her words.
 

 

"Don't care about that. There's just you in it for me. You, Lisa."

 

 

She wanted to care more than ever.

 

But the desire radiated by the goddess like woman in front of her, clouded her mind with lust. She let herself be pulled in deeper than ever even if a huge part of her relent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter