Clingy

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am not clingy.

 

 

 

Like seriously, that spot goes well to our 2nd oldest member.

 


Not me.

 

 

 

I don't do clingy. Because that's my girlfriend's job. Scratch that. I meant my wife's job.

 

 

 

Kim Jisoo ain't clingy... Because I have my Jendeukie for that, y'all!

 

 

 

 

Pulling you down while waking her up, unexpected backhugs, stolen kisses, (Though Nalalisa do that more since Chaeyoung wouldn't give her those. PPOONG!) and the abrupt hand holding on to mine or even wrist are the works of a certain Kim.

 

 

Me? You're saying I'm clingy?!

 

 

Oh no. No no no no no no

 

 

Hell no. Really.

 

 

Jinja jiiiiiinja!!

 

 

It's not me.

 

 

Nope!

 

 

Not me...

 

 

 

Damn it.

 

 

 

Fine.

 

 

 

 

Maybe a teeny tiny bit?

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm... Jisoo, it's too hot." I can hear Jennie's still frustrated yet sleepy voice. "You're hugging me too tight and it's still early in the morning."

 

I leaned back a bit and travelled my eyes on our position in bed. I had my arms around her waist and my leg in between hers. It's not that it was super cold last night. Besides I should even be in my room since we all have seperate ones now.

 

She doesn't really say anything more and closed her eyes. I didn't stop embracing her and even nuzzling my head on her neck. She moaned more and I thought she'll be whining again yet she also hugged me tighter.

 

I can hear the steady beating of her heart picking up its pace. I smiled contentedly as I come to prove that mine's not the only one.

 

 

"Heol! Is my Jendeukie's heart beating faster right now?"

 

"Yeah... Because I'm with you obviously." She said in a sleepy voice. She pulled me closer and I held my breath as our noses touches and her lips ghosted mine. Her intoxicated scent can knock me out for pikachu's sake.

 

 

I really can't believe she doesn't wear perfume like me. Like seriously... I could breathe in her scent all day long and I wouldn't even complain.

 

 

So do you think she's telling the truth? Do you?! I don't think so. Blink if you agree!

 

 

 

Jennie Kim. Don't do this to me.

 

 

 

She's getting closer and closer and closer...

 

 

 

Don't you dare get even a centimeter-- No! A milimeter closer or else--

 

 

 

I closed my eyes even though I know she's probably in dreamland. One reason why I don't want her sleeping with Lisa or Chaeyoung? It's right when I said she's clingy when she's sleepy. Jealous? No, I'm not. But when she's sleeping she also has a habit of kissing things. So I made it pretty clear to Dalgomie earlier that my lips would be that "thing" instead of his fluffy fur.

 

 

 

Any second now...

 

 

Hana

 

 

Deul

 

 

Se--

 

 

 

"WASSUP WASSUP UNNIE! WAKE UP!! IT'S A NEW DAY!! GET YOUR Y MOTHA FATHA UP!"

 

 

"Ahh Lisa jinja..." Jennie whined loudly and if it was me...

 

Let's just say I have a list of words. And they're not that nice too.

 

 

"Come on come on!!! We have so many things to do today!" She went on to shake Jennie by the shoulder and I just sighed into her chest.

 

"God... Why the hell do people keep on disturbing my sleep..?" She covered her head with the pillows and Lisa laughed. I'm still annoyed but I just got up and did the same as our maknae.

 

"Come on, Jendeukie. You enjoyed cuddling me too much."

 

"Oh!! You two cuddled?! I want that too! Let me cuddle Jennie unnie too!! Move aside chickin unnie." Before she can even dove to the bed, I pulled her by the ears. "Ah! Ah!! Unnie!"

 

"Chaeyoung-ah! Limario's bullying me again!" I shouted and soon enough our church girl came. "Take her away please."

 

"Lisa, what did I tell you about bothering unnie?"

 

"But really it isn't me!! Ahh! Jinja Chaeyoungie!!"

 

 

Lisa was pulled away and god knows what's Chaeyoung gonna do with her. I turned around and saw a kitten yawning and scratching her eyes. I meant my Jennie if that ain't obvious. She's walking closer to me and I swear she really looks like a cat--

 

"Morning Jisoo."

 

 

 

HOLY . GEOJITMALCHEOREOM KISEUHAEJWO NAEGA NEOEGE

 

 

 

She whispered against my lips after the freaking oxygen out of me.

 

 

"You seem like you wanted it." She passed by me with a smirk on her face. "I meant you needed it."

 

 

I kept my cool because I am.

 

 

 

But then our maknae line teased me for being a koala to Jennie when we came out of her room.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

I was scrolling through my phone while waiting for Jennie. She and Chaeyoung went somewhere together and though it's fine and fun being with a dorky Lisa...

 

 

I want my Jendeukie back.

 

 

She doesn't always walk with Chaeyoung when we're at airports (which is why their ship is dead kekeke) so I thought maybe I won't get jea-- ehem ehem --lous.

 

 

"Unnie, should we cheat on Jennie unnie and Chaeyoungie together?"

 

"Buzz off."

 

"Hmm?" She leaned in and I can feel her breathing by my cheeks. "Unnie, you're so cute."

 

 

I just let her kiss my cheek since I've been used to it anyway. I'm seriously Lisaphobic but maybe some pictures will get taken and I'll get to see a jealous Jennie again.

 

 

"We were just away for awhile and you're already doing things."

 

 

I heard Chaeyoung's voice and I smiled widely, preparing to put on an act. I had my mouth open to say something when I raised my head up. I blinked as I saw their interlocked arms. I don't know how I looked like but I'm definitely not amused.

 

 

 

No no no no

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter