Jealous (Chaelisa)

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two oldest members were taking out food for their late night snack. They were busy for a long while since they started promoting a lot harder this time around. Jisoo turned the tv on while Jennie kept preparing what they're supposed to eat.

 

 

"Jendeukie, where are the other two? Are they here?"

 

"I don't know. Do you hear or see them being around?" She replied sarcastically but years of being with the brunette made Jisoo used to it and not to take it seriously.

 

"Call them." She tapped Jennie on the shoulder.

 

"Ahh... Why don't you do it? Can't you see I'm busy here? You're not even helping!" Jennie whined cutely as she was the only one moving about to prepare the food.

 

"But still..."

 

 

Jisoo back hugged her by the shoulders and nuzzled her face on her neck. Jennie was still puffing her cheeks. Something that she does when the older member would make requests or orders that she can't help but do.

 

 

"You love me and I'm your girlfriend. Shouldn't you do that for me? I haven't forgotten about that fight you've cause."

 

"Yah! You started it!" Jennie tried looking at her but the latter's arms didn't allow her to.

 

"Nope! You did!"

 

"Seriously?! Heol! Daebak! Daebak."

 

 

Jisoo stole a peck on the lips as she smiled cheekily.

 

 

"That's why you need to put up with it, Jendeukie." She pointed to the ddudokboki then to . Jennie let out an exaggerated sigh and feed her one. "Oh! It's really delicious! Where did you find this?"

 

"Oh you know... Just the one from--"

 

 

The door to their dorm opened widely and in come Chaeyoung who looked haggard more than usual. She was wearing those training clothes and immediately gained the attention of the other two. As she was setting aside her shoes, Jennie decided to ask her as to why she wasn't with their orange haired maknae.

 

 

"You're here already? Where have you been?"

 

Chaeyoung shrugged slightly and walked towards them. "Just working out, unnie. I kinda missed it."

 

"Woah! Late night work outs. It reminds me of our trainee days when we wouldn't come home until midnight!" Jisoo piped up as Jennie offered food to the newcomer.

 

"Actually we came home when it's already dawn." Jennie said to Jisoo while she also feed Chaeyoung who gladly accepted it. "Eat. You must have been so tired."

 

"Not really."

 

"By the way, wasn't Lisa with you?"

 

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows. "Why are you looking for her, Jennie unnie?"

 

"Well she isn't here, smarty, obviously. You're always together. Should I really ask this 95-liner who only cares about food right now?"

 

"Yah!" Jisoo hit Jennie lightly but she was cracking up. They started teasing each other so the other girl just took some food silently and waited till the love birds realize that they're not alone.

 

"Should we leave some for Lisa? She might want to eat this too." Jennie was setting aside a plate for the maknae while the other two just watch.

 

"Ahh jinja... The way you care for her makes me think she's your girlfriend and not me." Jisoo shook her head.

 

"What are you saying in front of her girlfriend?" Jennie laughed as she looked at Chaeyoung who suddenly seemed to have lost her spirit. "Rosie, you okay? You're in a daze."

 

"I'm fine. Just tired. I'm going to my room. Good night, unnies." She smiled and left.

 

"You should eat more! Chaeyoung-ah!" Jisoo was not answered anymore. "What's wrong with her? It's not like we're dieting."

 

"We don't have a diet to follow. We won't be eating right now if we are." Jennie paused. "Are they having a fight?"

 

"Molla." She gestured a kimbap to Jennie and the latter opened . But Jisoo went to play with her. "I told you not to stick so close to Lisa."

 

"What do you mean?" Jennie raised her eyebrows. Her girlfriend just sighed and feed her. "Don't tell me you're jealous again. And with our own member at that."

 

The purple haired girl pinched her cheeks. "I'm not the one who's jealous, you know!"

 

"Yeah right." She stuck her tongue and they continued eating before they start to talk about their recent fight.

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

"Ahhh..." Lisa opened widely waiting for Jennie to give her the food. Instead of getting it from her, Jisoo's chopstick was the one that gave it to her. "Thanks! I feel so loved, unnie. You don't have to fight over as to who's going to feed me."

 

"Should I hit her?"

 

"I'll tackle her down, Jendeukie, and you go for her head, okay?"

 

Lisa covered her head with a pillow once Jisoo stood up. "Okay okay! Just kidding. Let's not get physical. Where's my Chaeyoungie?"

 

"She got too physical so she's tired." Jennie said as she took her phone.

 

"Did you fight with her?!" Lisa had agape

.

"Ahh that's funny." Jennie shook her head.

 

"You're the only person we fight with." Jisoo stuck out her tongue.

 

"Is she in her room?"

 

"No, Lisa. She's here right now. Can't you see her?" Jisoo said sarcastically and Jennie laughed then gave Jisoo a high five while their youngest pouted.

 

"I'm going to her. You two are bullying me again." She started leaving the two by themselves.

 

"Yah! You're the bully here!" Jisoo called after her as she sat down once again. She saw Jennie with a smile on her face while she was texting someone. "Who's that?"

 

"Someone. Just someone." She didn't look up so the other was left with no choice but to peek. Her mood immediately turned sour.

 

"Someone... Like your boyfriend?"

 

That was the time Jennie turned to her while Jisoo decided to look away looking so pissed already. "That again? Why do you keep bringing that up?"

 

"Why do you keep talking to them then?"

 

She sighed. "Jisoo--"

 

"Whatever whatever. Go ahead and talk to them again. Don't worry about me." Jisoo glanced at her at the corner of her eyes. "I'm not jealous."

 

 

Jennie was left with a thought and coming up with ways to fish her way out of this.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter