Fanfic

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was close. Too close that they can feel their hearts pumping even louder than before. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be.

 

 

 

No one can know.

 

 

No one can tell.

 

 

No one can say.

 

 

 

It's only between them, two secretive girls, still hiding from behind those closets as the rest of the world prepares to lash and lunge themselves at them, searching and impatient for the girls they have been asking for. It's only a secret between them how they have to carefully choose what clothes to wear and what shoes they'll use to parade and follow the path majority of the world expects and wants them to. It's only between the two attractive girls, who hug in broad day light, hold hands in the streets, and only kiss each other on the cheek, that they prefer the night even more for it was the time when the darkness fill their surroundings all over letting them strip off their worst wicked cover all.

 

 

 

It's only between them that they were putting nothing but a facade for people not to realize they weren't as simple as girls could be.

 

 

 

Jennie and Jisoo knows for a fact that they like each other and they couldn't stay away.

 

 

Even if the rest of world is blind about it.

 

 

 

 

 

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh jinja... This is really some weird you're reading."

 

"Yah yah yah!!" The slightly shorter girl reached out to steal her phone. "Who said you can peek into other people's phone?!"

 

"Who said you could read those-- whatever they are considered to be?" A grimace formed on Jennie's face as she turned her attention back to the remote. "Are you starting to like the idea of you and me together, Kim?"

 

Jisoo scoffed and shook her head. She couldn't believe the girl in front of her. "You're being delusional. There's no way and I mean... There's no FREAKING way I'll like that, Jendeukie."

 

She shot the older girl a glare. She hates that nickname. "Stop calling me that, will you?"

 

"Jendeukie jendeukie jendeukie--"

 

"Yah!"

 

 

She stuck her tongue out at Jennie and they would have fought again like usual if only the two maknaes didn't race into the room. Obviously with something they have to argue and ask for opinion about. The unnie line looked at them apprehensively.

 

 

"Unnie! Chaeyoung is such a fake!"

 

"Fake is a strong word! I'm being honest if anything!"

 

"Why would people even think you're such a Jisoos worshipper?!"

 

"You do realize it's Jesus and not Jisoos, right?" Jennie intervened, glancing at the dark haired girl in the room. "Because I don't think anyone would worship her."

 

"Don't you ever shut up?" Jennie only shrugged with a smirk still teasing the irritated girl.

 

"Oh my god, Lisa, you're so dumb!" Chaeyoung pointed at her.

 

"And you're fake!" She stuck her tongue out. "You're not even that good as you show our fans!"

 

"As if the rest of you three aren't!" She then gestured to their unnie line. "Those two pretending to be best of friends and maybe like lovers when they're always at each other's throat."

 

"Guilty." Jennie raised her hand.

 

Jisoo started to seem like explaining herself. "I'm just so fed up of her attitude! Such a spoiled rich brat!"

 

"And you think I'm not fed up with your lame dancing skills?" Ouch. That hit a spot.

 

Hurt showed on Jisoo's face before she quickly retorted back. "Yah no one asked you to teach me!"

 

"Doesn't mean you're not a bother."

 

"You're really such a--"

 

"HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Lisa did some karate chops between the two who they have to keep apart from each other. "Come on, unnies. Fighting again?"

 

"Don't you do the same with Rosie, Lisa? You wouldn't be running towards us if you didn't want to ask for opinions or someone to side with you." Jennie said to her directly. She shook her head and stood up, getting annoyed at their team bonding moment so early in the morning. "Whatever. I'm going to my room. Don't bother me."

 

"I'll steer clear of your self appreciating room."

 

"Good. I'm so glad you have even a small sense of intellect in you."

 

"YAH! I'm smarter than you!!" It was ignored as Jennie went into her room already, leaving the three of them together as usual. "God! I hate her!"

 

"You two don't hate each other that much in here." Lisa said while scrolling through her phone.

 

"Yah!" Jisoo wasn't able to get it from her as the maknae passed it to the other one person in the room. "How come you fight one second and you side with each other on the next one?"

 

"This is some gay ." Chaeyoung commented as she read on too. "Hey! You two like each other here, unnie! Like really really like each other. Enough for you two to have ."

 

"Sometimes I don't know why they think Park Chaeyoung's an angel. Talk about a vulgar mouth."

 

"It's not vulgar!" She put her hands on her waist. "It's just honest. I'm honest!"

 

"Fake."

 

"What do you say?!" Chaeyoung walked towards her, ready to start their grabbing each other's collar thingy.

 

 

 

Jisoo, on the other hand, found it tiring to watch or even be the judging one for this fight. She took her phone and proceeded to her room as well. She closed it shut and even locked it as to prevent their maknae line from dragging their petty fight in a different location.

 

She lay down and enjoyed the time she has for herself. She read again what fanfic she was reading from her phone. Of course, it was obvious that fans like or even love to ship them with each other. They don't want to seem distant to each other because that would create even more issues and hate.

 

 

 

And Jennie and Jisoo both have their own fair share of it for different reasons.

 

 

 

They were both good in acting. They passed that part of their monthly assessment to the point of acing them. So to distract the higher ups and other people from the seeming passion of dislikeness between them... They've been keeping up a scene which hasn't heard a 'CUT!' until now.

 

Truth be told, it's not like she hates being paired up with a girl. It's just it's Jennie Kim. The girl who she knows very well, the one who disliked and never accepted her as an equal trainee and member or at this point... friend. But it's better hearing they were so disgustingly attached by the hip and close enough to actually call themselves as buddies, which was truthfully a made up thing, than getting criticism from haters how their group has a hole and fated to disband because their members obviously aren't harmonious with each other.

 

 

 

She doesn't know about anyone else but she's sure both she and Jennie can't stay together alone in one place unless forced to.

 

 

 

Jisoo just chuckled low at how people can be so delusional for the sake of idolatry. It's good to have imagination but sometimes she thought it would be better if they realize just what burden they're putting to people like them pressuring them to match up to their own idea or version of their idols. Sure, they owe their recognition, sales and fame to them but... They don't owe them to the point that they have to please them even when it meant changing who they are. They don't owe their lives to them.

 

Sometimes there are things people like and dislike.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter