Instagram

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Real talk though.... So why haven't I been a part of your big and famous IG account until now?"

 

I'm not sure I could answer her question. Or if I can even tell her reasons for it. It's really childish.

 

I mean... Jisoo and I have been a couple as long as I can remember and my account's full of her photos. Technically, my private one. Just like hers are filled up with mine.

 

 

 

It's childish. But the truth is... I think I'm the one being childish.

 

 

 

"I'm just waiting for the right moment. You know... for the right funny or lovely picture." I shrugged and she just took my phone away from me.

 

 

 

She raised it up as if finding the right light or angle and sometimes I just want to video her having a hard time to take a selfie. Jisoo can't really take pictures of herself but it's even more accurate if I say she can't take a bad picture of herself. It's not even remotely possible for her to look ugly even when the camera was clicked in a weird position.

 

Believe me, I tried getting rid of spam and useless photos in my phone. Someone should check twice if it was my phone or hers. Because all that's left are her face and her hair and her face together with Dalgom and the blurry ones and-- Well, there are many more of her randomness that I couldn't list or else I'll be staying up all night.

 

 

 

"Okay! There!" She returned my phone and she could really try and try... But she won't ever look less dazzling and beautiful in an iPhone camera. "Now post it. That's bad enough. Right?"

 

"I already reach a quota of pictures I post, Chu."

 

"Then put it in your story." She had her eyebrows scrunched and I swear her fans are going to get wild if they saw how cute she is with one of that new pokemon stuff toy on her lap. Which by the way, I can't name anymore because seriously... just how much more of those damn monsters are they going to create?

 

"Why are you pushing this?"

 

"Because I don't have a single photo in the history of pictures the great jennierubyjane posts and she doesn't even follow me."

 

I squinted my eyes after hearing her as-a-matter-of-fact tone and lumping that with her palm facing me. What she always do when becoming too serious to prove something. "Chu, all four of us don't even follow each other."

 

"Exactly my point." Sometimes I'd like to think I'm smarter than her or this girlfriend of mine just thinks in different ways. "People are going to start thinking we're at war or something. You've posted how many pictures of Chaeng and Lisa by now?"

 

"No one thinks that." I shook my head and smiled. "Besides, once I'll drop your pictures... there'll be too many for Blinks to save them. It'll be more than the maknae line combined."

 

 

 

No. I'm not dropping any of her photos, to be honest.

 

 

 

"Don't you even want to brag about me? Your true love?" She nudged me on the waist and I have to pull back from her before my ribs get broken. Not because of her elbow. Because of this damn organ that can't stay still because... damn if that wasn't the best fact check in the world then I don't know what is. 

 

Bu I still play it cool as if she wouldn't see through it when I'm basically a transparent glass to her eyes. "And put what? Forever My Chu Love?"

 

"That's a good enough caption from a cheesy girlfriend."

 

"I am not a cheesy girlfriend."

 

"Yes, you are."

 

"I'm not."

 

"What are cheese made of?"

 

"Milk." I answered quickly. As if I'm dumb not to know that.

 

"And what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

 

"Milk--"

 

"Ladies and gentlemen! This is why Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is so cheesy!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter