Backstage

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aww we're so cute in this, Chaeyoungie!!" Lisa exclaimed as she showed the picture Jennie has taken before. The other girl smiled at the photos. "Jennie unnie really takes the best photos of us. Gee what a Chaelisa shipper."

 

 

Chaeyoung only chuckled at what the other girl said. Within the minute, the front door opened and in come their unnie line. Clinging and giggling to each other and all together with their puppies. She eyed them for awhile and when Jennie gave her a gummy smile, she can't help but smile back.

 

 

"Done with your date, you two?" Jisoo just stuck out her tongue at the maknae while Jennie coolly made her way to sit next to Chaeyoung.

 

"Yes. Just so you know, Nalalisa, a lot of fans see us as couple."

 

"Yah Jenlisa is on the rise now! Why don't you look at this huh?!"

 

 

The oldest and maknae started arguing about which ship weighs more to the fans just like they do every single time. It's like a past time to them now. They don't really care that much about it but it was fun for them to see how people react when two of their members just interact normally. As if they really expect a couple being born.

 

Jennie only shook her head and leaned on Chaeyoung's shoulder as the other two went to the kitchen to get food or eat food or make food. As long as it's related to food, Jisoo's sure to be in the kitchen. Chaeyoung stared at the brown haired girl making herself comfortable and she went on to pat the latter's hand.

 

 

"You okay?"

 

"I don't know which one is worse. Chasing a super hyper Dalgomie around or spending the whole day with an energetic Jisoo unnie. I feel like I've drained all my energy." Jennie sighed and even though she looked so tired, Chaeyoung giggled at the sight.

 

"Well, at least it's some peace and quiet now." She commented as she played with Jennie's soft and almost lifeless hand. "You can finally rest up."

 

 

Jennie was about to nod but then she sighed and shooke her head. Chaeyoung looked up and knew immediately why.

 

 

"YAH LALISA JUST TRY AND DO THAT AND IMMA KICK YOU HARD TO THE WALL!"

 

"FINE UNNIE LET'S FIGHT! I'M GONNA THROW YOU ON THE FLOOR!"

 

 

Jennie groaned as the two girls' loud voices penetrated her ears. Chaeyoung had opened wide and she laughed as another usual banter between the two was happening. She leaned away from Jennie a bit and that caused the other girl to blink a couple of times in confusion.

 

 

"I think I should stop them--"

 

"Don't. Just let them do their thing." She cut the younger girl off and lay her head on Chaeyoung's lap this time. She closed her eyes and looked like she was ready to doze off. "Just stay here with me. I need you here right now."

 

 

She felt herself getting all soft as Jennie's acting like a cute child now. Chaeyoung let her hand ran through the silky brown tresses of the girl making her heart beat as if they are set to perform on a large stage full of people waiting for them. Somehow, that's how she always feel when she's close to the other girl.

 

 

"So how's your day?"

 

"Good. Yours?"

 

"Better." Jennie opened her eyes and their gazes met. Chaeyoung stopped moving her hand. "Since I can see you now like this. Up close."

 

 

Chaeyoung can only sheepishly smile with a blush forming on her cheeks. She saw Jennie exhaling deeply signalling that she was really up for a nap. She didn't mind it. She feels happy just by carressing the older girl's hair while loving the calm smile on Jennie's lips.

 

 

 

Knowing for a fact that she's the reason for it.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter