Glasses

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just when are you going to confess to her?"

 

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah, do you think it's that easy to confess to someone like her?" Jisoo mumbled and turned around in her bed. "Just because you and Jennie became a thing doesn't mean my fantasy would come true too."

 

"I could set you up." Chaeyoung suggested, continuously tapping Jisoo on the thigh. "Or I could ask Jennie since they're like this--" She pressed her two fingers together. "tight."

 

"Is Kim so freaking into you that she'll be willing to do that? Girl, you better teach me how."

 

"I really don't know how. I didn't even realize I like her so much before we got stuck in that closet."

 

 

Chaeyoung was talking about the punishment of that spin the bottle/drink or dare game they played in the party. She was dared to kiss Jennie but she refused while the other girl just seemingly looked like she's fine any other way. Not that Chaeyoung didn't want to but she thought it's purely a bad experience when she has her first kiss with so much attention. She must've lost her chance with her crush but she held her ground.

 

 

 

Who would've thought they would really kiss inside the closet though?

 

 

 

"Maybe you can easily get punished on the first thing that we dare you to do!"

 

Jisoo went on to imagine how she would kiss Lisa. She'll probably tiptoe and reach high and everything but once their lips locked, she wouldn't let the blonde girl go.

 

 

 

Feeling those bountiful lips pressed against hers and her arms around the slender yet soft waist. Her hand on a small part of the back caressing her going up then going down to--

 

 

 

"Please say something or I'm gonna be thinking you're a ert right now." Chaeyoung interrupted her thoughts.

 

 

Jisoo shook her head awake and cleared .

 

 

"A-as if!"

 

"Stuttering just proved me right."

 

Jisoo sighed dramatically. "When's the gang throwing a party again?"

 

Chaeyoung gave her an excited grin. "Jihyo's having it this friday!"

 

"Oh gee! At least give me a day." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

 

"You have one. No, wait--" Chaeyoung checked her watch and Jisoo could only turn her back on the girl. "You have approximately 16.5 hours."

 

"How did the Jennie Kim get stuck with a nerd like you."

 

"Hey! She likes smart people!"

 

"Now I know why I stand no chance to her." Jisoo felt a pillow hitting her. "Oohh jelly Chaeyoung is back. I'm sorry for being so pretty that you're intimidated."

 

"Kim Jisoo!"

 

"Ohh!! It sounds like we're married. We have the same surname, y'know." She teased the latter even more and quickly took off when a pillow fight was on its way. "Too bad you're a Park."

 

"In Korean history you can't marry someone with the same sur--!"

 

"Nerd!!"

 

"Come back here!"

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"I dare you to put Lisa's glasses on her while using your mouth only." Jennie's voice elicit different violent reactions from the group.

 

 

Jennie was then hugged by Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

Freaking PDA couple.

 

 

 

Jisoo only thought because that was the only thing registering in her brain. She has been called out too many times and their plan hasn't work out because all Jihyo and her friends dared her were the usual embarassing things. Like putting a huge amount of lipstick. She wasn't aiming for that.

 

So she drank and drank and yes she can hold her liquor but it's a bit too much. When Jennie gave her the dare and considerably done as a favor to Chaeyoung, Jisoo can barely focus her eyes on Lisa. She almost tripped but her lovesick of a best friend luckily helped her up. Nayeon gave her the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter