Tiramisu

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of all my BLACKPINK members, I'm the only one who favors Tiramisu more than anything. Jennie unnie doesn't like it, Jisoo unnie won't eat it and Lisa would only stare at me if I try to feed her. If I was asked to what I compare my girlfriend with, I'll simply say it was that... A Tiramisu.

 

 

Lisa whined and whined and whined. What a whiny girl, isn't she? She's cute when she does that though.

 

 

I told her I have 5 reasons why. Yes. Five. Not 13. Let's not make this emotional and suicidal, everyone.

 

 

So anyway!

 

Here's what I told her. I told her she's a Tiramisu to me and our unnie line being them... Well, of course teasing her the whole day was expected. But I didn't expect her to demand me for those five reasons.

A. S. A. P.

 

So I said short and simple answers.

 

 

 

 

1. You're sweet.

 

 

 

I saw her smiling immediately and I explained to her...

 

 

"You're cheesy and sometimes it's out nowhere but you always put a smile on my face. I like that and I like doing that because of you. I don't even notice it but even if I cringe... I wouldn't think twice in acting like that to you too."

 

 

 

 

 

2. You're bitter.

 

 

 

I saw a cute frown forming and I giggled at the sight. She was mumbling and complaining but I pressed my forefinger on her pouting lips. She stared at me waiting for an explanation.

 

 

"You always get jealous and you act childish at times. You can't get over the fact that some people has given me the title as 'Oppa Collector'. You'll be ignoring me and we'll be having a fight. But just like a Tiramisu that has that bitter taste, it kept things balanced and amusing. I wouldn't want to only experience the sweet and fluffy stuff. You always make things interesting and I don't want to lose that any other way."

 

 

 

 

 

3. You're soft.

 

 

 

Lisa started joking around as if I was referring to her skin. Nah uh, sweetie. I pinched her cheeks as she dreamily stared at me. She's really such a softy and I don't even get why people think she's that cool gangster material.

 

 

I'm suing YG for that.

 

 

Just kidding.

 

 

They'll probably sue me too.

 

 

Though that only happens in SM.

 

 

 

ANYWAY...

 

 

 

You snapped your fingers to stop my mind from wandering. Good move, Lisa. A really good one to get my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter