Cousin

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa and Chaeyoung are in that MU relationship. You know that... That... mutual understanding. They have that for quite a while now. The problem with that state is that you want to be more but you're also scared of it. You can never turn back to how you were before.

 

Losing each other was not an option for the both of them. So they're stuck. Stuck in that thing.

 

Another problem with it is that... They don't have a right to call each other 'mine'. So what would happens if someone comes along?

 

This is what happens between the two 97 liner.

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

"Oh my God!! He's so handsome!!!"

 

"OPPA!!"

 

"He's new, right?!"

 

"I can't breath-- I CAN'T--- !"

 

 

Lisa was almost pushed around before she reached Chaeyoung safely on their usual table. "Geez what's wrong with people nowadays?!"

 

"Why? What happened?" Chaeyoung took off her earphones which made the latter realized why the brown haired girl was oblivious to the world.

 

"That new tall guy happened. I can't believe all the girls-- no scratch that. All the people are worshipping the ground he's walking on."

 

"Well he's handsome and quite talented. I can totally understand."

 

"Yeah. If you're his fangirl." Lisa scoffed and took a bite from the sandwhich Chaeyoung ordered for her beforehand.

 

Chaeyoung just shook her head and smiled slightly. "He's likable enough, Lisa."

 

It was bad manners while eating but Lisa had agape. She chewed faster and swallowed. She furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "Do you like him?"

 

"Yes. I do. I like him enough" The latter said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

 

That left a bitter taste on the blonde girl's mouth. No, it wasn't because of the pickles. It was something more than the food can cause.

 

 

 

It was someone called Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

Maybe Lisa changed her thoughts about the new guy. Since Lisa's interested in rapping, Chanyeol was definitely a catch. They have music class together and since the topic was all about hip hop music and the blonde girl aced that... She was surprised someone can do as much.

 

 

Okay. Maybe even a little better.

 

 

He got Lisa's attention in a good way and when there's a good... There comes the bad.

 

 

"Chaeyoung-ah!" The two girls both turned around. The other one was surprised and the other was filled with glee.

 

"Oppa!"

 

 

Oppa?!

 

 

Chaeyoung was hugged by him which left Lisa with bulging eyes. The other girl seemed fine with it and even clasped her hands together. Something that she does when she's happy.

 

 

"You were so cool earlier."

 

"Aww. Don't flatter me. Your friend here can actually spit fire." He grinned at the girl who was forced to let out a smile for the compliment. "You're Lisa, right? Nice to meet you. I'm Park Chanyeol. You can call me Chanyeol."

 

"First name basis already?" Lisa asked frankly and if it was somewhat rude... The latter didn't mind.

 

"Yeah. I've always wished to be friends with a pretty girl like you. I hope to hang out with you too." Chanyeol glanced at Chaeyoung for a bit then turned back to Lisa and winked at the blonde girl. He smiled wider and before Lisa could reply to this flirt... Chaeyoung dragged him away.

 

 

Lisa watched the two interact. It looked like they were fighting. As if Chaeyoung was angry or jealous or something. He pinched her cheeks while the girl pouted. Some students passed by Lisa as she just stood there not knowing what to do.

 

 

"Ohh! Look at them! Aren't they cute?"

 

"I can't believe those two attractive human beings. If they become a couple... I'm gonna ship and support them so hard!!"

 

Lisa turned to look at those students with an irritated face.

 

"They're both Park already! OMG!!! Not to mention their initials--"

 

"It's both PCY!! God they're already sailing."

 

 

They were squealing and Lisa gave them a one last look. Especially the people who seemed to be engage in a love quarrel. She just humped her backpack and walked away. She doesn't dislike seeing those two PCY together.

 

 

 

She's starting to hate it.

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

"Lisa..."

 

"Talk to me."

 

"Yah!!"

 

"Lalisa, I swear--!"

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

Lisa finally turned around after all the pestering she received from Chaeyoung. The older one took a few deep breaths after all that walking, almost sprinting, around. Lisa stood there with her arms crossed.

 

"Why are you so pissed?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter