Tattoo

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone's been talking about the new girl in town. Though she wasn't entirely new since she was born there and only migrated to another country. She's been getting everyone's attention for they all remember the sweet cute girl from before.

 

 

Definitely not anymore.

 

 

There weren't expecting to see a hottie with a dark red hair parading their streets in clothes as if black was the only color in the world. Anyone who has talked to her definitely had their jaw dropped for a minute or two. The young girl would smile and it was a lot different from before. Everything was different.

 

Maybe her being a "badass" went up a notch as some people saw her entering the famous tattoo shop in town. She entered the small dimlit room and though she was aware of the stare of the girl with blonde highlights at the tips of her hair, she continued to roam around. The other girl stopped studying her for a bit and cleared , successfully getting the attention of the newcomer.

 

 

"Can I help you?"

 

"Does it usually take you a couple of minutes before asking?" The sass in the tone was evident and Jennie wasn't about to take a step back with just that.

 

"Usually they'd roam around and will act almighty when I ask so it's actually a priveledge for you that I happened to ask." The other girl stiffled a giggle and it was the same as Jennie remembers it.

 

"Well then missy... Can you guess what help I need?" The girl flips her hair back and Jennie caught herself staring at creamy neck.

 

"A design? Because you can't really choose how you can get a tattoo since all we have is a machine and those ancient ways are from way before--"

 

"Fine. A design it is." She smiled and reached for a folder behind Jennie which made the girl get a sniff of her. "I wonder which one will look good on us."

 

 

Jennie blinked and then squinted her eyes.

 

 

"Us?"

 

"Surely, you haven't forgotten?" She leaned in close till there was barely an inch between their faces. "I'm gotta get that tattoo with you. It's the reason I came back after all."

 

 

Jennie felt her coming close to her ears and whispering.

 

 

"It's to be marked by you."

 

 

The voice was soft and alluring that Jennie had closed her eyes. She didn't see her leaving but she felt it as she was kissed on the cheek. When she opened her eyes again, the shop was deserted once more and only the lingering scent of the girl stayed around.

 

 

"Of course I haven't forgotten." She shook her head and smiled as she went back to her usual seat. "Park Chaeyoung."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What's cool about that guy? I think he looks quite dirty."

 

"Yah! How can you say that? Having a tattoo is like being a masterpiece. It's an art." Jennie smiled while staring at the man she's had her eyes on for awhile now.

 

"You can get an illness when you put a lot on your body, Jennie." The girl with a perfect black hair said to her.

 

"But it's cool and there's beauty in it." Jennie patted Chaeyoung's hand. "It's okay. I know a good girl like you wouldn't want to tarnish anything about yourself."

 

Chaeyoung scoffed and shook her head in disbelief. "You're lying."

 

 

Jennie only shrugged and the latter got envious as her total focus was on the man until now.

 

 

"Fine."

 

"What fine?"

 

"I'll get a tattoo someday." She packed up her things and Jennie could only watch. "I'll prove it to you that I can do those things just the same."

 

"What for?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows as Jennie chuckled. "It must mean something otherwise you just put it for nothing."

 

"Then when will you get a tattoo? What's your greatest symoblical and deep meaning for it?"

 

"If the person I love take it with me."

 

 

Chaeyoung squinted her eyes and Jennie's lips tugged up in a smile. She was taken aback by latter's next bold move.

 

She has her hands on Jennie's nape as she pressed their lips together. It took the other girl by surprise for it was nothing she thought would be coming from Chaeyoung.

 

 

"I'll make sure I'm the only one you get that tattoo with."

 

 

Before she can make anything else out of that, Chaeyoung took flight and never came back for years. She wasn't even able to make anything out of it. She can't even do anything but wait.

 

 

 

Jennie waited for her even when situations intervene which caused her in wanting to get one so bad. She still didn't though. She would wait for her Chaeyoung. That's what she said to herself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

"I want to see you getting one first." Chaeyoung has her chin on her hand as Jennie prepared the equipments.

 

"Scared much?"

 

"How can I know if you'll take it with me?"

 

"How can you think that I'll take it with you? Assuming much?" She smirked at the girl yet she kept the smile plastered on her face.

 

"No. Just knowing much." Chaeyoung was definitely more carefree unlike before. "Heard you were waiting for someone. Is it me?"

 

Jennie gave her a soft chuckle. "You know the last time I saw you, I never pictured you to be like this."

 

"Like what?"

 

"Like you're the girl who thinks everyone would drop everything and kneel before you." She stared to those orbs for a moment figuring out why the Chaeyoung she knows had to change.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter